Register

Cool 4 Bi MEN OVER 50 - with Other SIMILAR Aged Men: What Are Your Experiences?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHIVA LINGAM OF SORTS_ADJ-NOTXT - CRP.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	47378

My avatar and my above selfie may make me look young (and cock larger) due to how skinny I am, but my face gives me away. I don't quite look it even up there, but I'm 62, never married and have only had some what I call "bi-light" experiences sprinkled over my life.

And I'm also still in denial of my age, still fantasizing making out with someone with similar body type as me (not something I can control, I'm just wired that way - for both genders), but... much younger.

VERY unlikely to happen for I live a frugal though no-debts life, so no money for fancy dinners, travel, etc.
    In short, I've got to get out of this "Peter Pan" syndrome and get real.

Watching twinks and shemale/ladyboys online is such a turn on but...
    ... ultimately self-deluding.

While no guarantee we will be ultimately compatible, have started an online via email, soon to be first-time "meet and greet" via Skype with a guy who is in his mid-50s, and also of similar body type. Looks like I'm going to have to finally grow up and face reality.

Another factor is that I have certain codes of conduct stuff - no cheating-on situations and there has to be some kind of genuine mutual liking of the person before even considering getting nekked. Not being gay, let's call it a nice, non-airhead FWB situation - in which there is actually a sense of friendship.

I was a lot less picky about the human side of sex when I was in my teens, 20s and 30s.
    Must be an age thing in part.

Amway, that's where I'm at.

I welcome real life stories, insights, etc. from others in the 50+ range who have been with men in that same age range.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; Jul 14, 2017 at 6:51 PM.

"To Thy Own Self and Truth Be True:
    No Push, No Pull, No Bull." ~ Anonymous

Re: 4 Bi MEN OVER 50 - with Other SIMILAR Aged Men: What Are Your Experiences?

Welcome and good luck in your quest!

My personal experience once you get to 50 its harder to find like minded...at least locally seems most want 18 to 40 range..been making friends here on the site only one local the rest are a state or 2 away maybe farther. I feel its all good no matter distance...But hope in time get a few regulars to play with. I also never been married but some of it was due to being bi some of it was due to cheating not me..But not blaming ex's I look as learning the ropes of life. I know I am not perfect so move on even though it was painful to go thru. I am gonna stay positive I gave up smoking in 2003 and drinking in 2015 and pain meds a year ago.. Life is sooo much better with clear head...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredfish View Post
    My personal experience once you get to 50 its harder to find like minded...at least locally seems most want 18 to 40 range..been making friends here on the site only one local the rest are a state or 2 away maybe farther. I feel its all good no matter distance...But hope in time get a few regulars to play with. I also never been married but some of it was due to being bi some of it was due to cheating not me..But not blaming ex's I look as learning the ropes of life. I know I am not perfect so move on even though it was painful to go thru. I am gonna stay positive I gave up smoking in 2003 and drinking in 2015 and pain meds a year ago.. Life is sooo much better with clear head...
    OMG you live in one of the most conservative states in the US! I can understand why finding partners your age is tough.

Congrats on "cleaning up" your lifestyle. Best wishes for you to keep it going.

Thanks for responses.

As I said, I know that the path is ever narrowing due to getting older and, well, uglier... And as a reality check, I have asked myself -- "When I was in my 20 or 30s, did it even occur to me to get intimate or more with someone 10, 20, 30 years older than I am?"

Never. So how can I expect to "get lucky" with someone younger? Can't. Rather hypocritical.
    So that's why I've got to accept the what is, is.

Now, that said...

Last month, I met a late 20s Indian (from India) guy at an adult forum/community site and there was a mutual attraction - we both liked each other's cocks and bodies, etc., and we planned a Skype "meet and greet" to vibe each other out. But I had mistakenly thought he lived in my area - greater Los Angeles area.

He lives in India. That took the wind out of my sails for I was wanting this to end up in-person, not some webcam-to-webcam thing. Just feels too artificial, no physical touch or sensations, etc.

So I decided to take a pass on it, after a few internal "yes" and "no" hesitations.
    Bummer, but got to do what feels right to me.

I want the real deal: one can't suck on a cock, be sucked or enter or be entered by a guy through a Skype screen...
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; Jul 15, 2017 at 2:10 PM.

Goodness, I'm an older chubby man in my 50s and I really have no problem meeting partners. Yes, even in Nebraska, when I travel there.

Certainly there's sometimes a rejection (but then that's always true), and some days work out better than others, but in my experience there's more than enough horny men to go around. Goodness knows though that I'm not trying to break into the group of beautiful young gay twinks (but then that was never my type at all anyway). Regular hot non-creepy men with stiff cocks will do just fine for me. It's really all a matter of attitude, openness to experience, and willingness to put yourself out there and maybe be a bit more of the aggressor (even for primarily bottoms like me) than the desired object.

Anyway, men above 50 do have sex, and often a lot of it. Even with younger dudes. One place I go often has young guys who are into older men hanging around looking for a daddy to play with. And, hey, that was me 20 to 30 years ago too. I always preferred the experienced man to the kid. So I generally pass those young'uns by for my preferred men in their 40s and 50s, but they certainly do exist. And guys our age, hideous though we may be to some, just go on enjoying ourselves. Unless we get in our own way
    Last edited by BigAlNYC; Jul 15, 2017 at 3:43 PM.

I did not become curious until my 50s - after being alone for a while. I never had any bi curiosity when I did have a girlfriend; which has me wondering if I view the possibility of ever meeting another woman so remote that I just started thinking about guys.

In any case, I have never acted on the curiosity - and don't know if I could ever conjure up the nerve to do so. In addition, my curiosity is very basic - cock.

I have no interest in any type of "romantic" activities (e.g., kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc.). I simply fantasize about seeing, stroking, licking and sucking a cock.

I have been tempted to post an ad, but...

I don't exactly look like George Clooney; nor have I ever been a sexual "stud". In reality, I'm just an average guy.

What I have thought about though was ideally finding someone around my own age who can relate.

We'll see if I ever get the nerve to act...

BigAINYC, Like you I am a Chubby man I am presently 59...I think my age and not being hung with being chubby sorta 3 strikes to many...at least responses gotten from other sites not here.

I'm 63 now. I didn't discover my bi desires until I was 32 courtesy of my kinky swinging hotwife coaxing me to try sucking a cock with her in our 4somes with couples and 3somes with men. I became an instant cocklover, and very sexually attracted to naked men. So much so that we both began to prefer 3somes with bi men over swapping spouses with other young married couples. As much as I enjoyed fucking other wives as she fucked their hubbies, the dynamics of bi mfm 3ways excited me even more. I already had the hottest, kinkiest woman a man could possibly have. Now all of a sudden I wanted 3way sex with wifey and other men more than I wanted to eat and fuck other women. We both loved watching each other with men. I had the best of both worlds. I had a beautiful wife with a body to kill for and an insatiable hot, wet, hungry pussy and the added thrill and excitement of frequently meeting hot bi men with hard dicks who wanted sex with me almost as much as with my wife. All good things come to an end. Our marriage broke down because she became an alcoholic drug abuser. I had been french kissed by men and played alone with them couple of times after wifey was all fucked out and fell asleep. That had made me curious about 1 on 1 fun sex with men so immediately after my breakup with wifey, I began seeking other bi men and gay men and married couples with bi hubbies in addition to str8, hetero dating of other women. I was 45 years old at that time. The first man I met was a bi married doctor. I met him online, chatted a week or so, then we met for a drink. We both knew when we laid eyes on each other that it was going to be a quick drink LOL He followed me to my new bachelor apartment where we immediately took each others' clothes off and went to bed. We made out, touched, licked, tons of body contact, stroked and bumped cocks, took turns sucking each other. We did everything except fuck. I was so excited at having a 1 on 1 mm experience in the absence of a woman. I never before thought I could feel and act so gay and naughty with another man.

That was the point in my life when I knew I was truly bi. I gave up men when I married my 2nd wife. LOL I sucked my last cock the night before we were married and stayed faithful afterwards. I had no sex with men for over 7 years, but I did cyber-cheat by seeking out men online to chat and cam naked in PMs and chatrooms. I left my 2nd wife almost 8 years ago when I discovered she'd been cheating with a married man for years. She'd had affair with him before we met and never stopped seeing him on the side. By then I was 55. Almost 8 years now, I've been on my own and free to resume my bi/gay/swinging pursuits. I never want to marry a woman again, but I would like to have an open relationship with a kinky, naughty gf who would support and embrace my bi/gay desires and perhaps join me with other men or either allow me the freedom to be with men. I'm not geared emotionally to love a man as I loved my wives and other women, nor do I desire an exclusive gay relationship or love with any one man. I do very much enjoy bonding with married men romantically, intimately and sexually in FWB arrangements. If it works out that I never meet a compatible woman for a serious relationship I will be more than content to have sex with men only.

I attract bi married men within 10 years of my age but I do occasionally get lucky with hot younger bi or gay men. My experience is that they are not nearly as mature and know what they want like men who are over 50. I am selective as to whom I meet, but not nitpicky. A man only need be average to good looking, not grossly obese and he must practice good hygiene and I'm good to go, appearance-wise. I currently have 2 submissive married boyfriends I see semi-regularly along with several other semi-regular non-sub cocksucking FWBs. I've had similar arrangements with other men I liked a lot, but for one reason or another, they moved on. I'm sure that some or all of my current FWB arrangements will eventually fade, so I still I look online for male prospects who would be capable and eager to be FWBs and explore sex together to take the place of my former FWBs.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Jul 15, 2017 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks for further replies.

Indeed, the human condition and how our sexuality arises and expresses is so varied. I just hope I find a "Ah, now this feels right..." FWB before I croak - lol.

It's been a while since I had any kind of M4M contact - a few years, and that one was unusual:

My best friend is about 8 years older than I, a Nam Vet and a functional schizoeffective. Meaning he's not out-there-schizophrenic, just has a side of him that can get existentially paranoid. So he's totally articulate, etc. But...

Due to that his condition surfaced in his late teens to 20s, apart from a hooker in Hawaii on his way back from Nam, and this even though he knew he was more gay than bi, that one time female hooker was the ONLY sexual experience he ever had.

And since I am pretty open about my sexuality with him and enjoy applying my former design skills to my cock selfies, etc. -- and, yeah, I'm a careful exhibitionist (and that I had been a girl's "first" and I respect pacing and boundaries), I wanted to offer him.... something.

While it only happened a handful of times, and that his insecurity didn't let him be very active, most of what I did was offer him my cock to suck, touch, etc. Never went beyond that. Something in him is still telling him it is somehow "wrong" or "irreligious" to enjoy sexuality or even look at pretty boy pics, etc.

So there was a point where I felt it was time to stop this. Because all that inner social or whatever programming was stronger than his ability to enjoy the little I could offer him.

I was his "gay-light" first, and probably will be his last. He's turning 70 soon.
    But at least he's had his M4M experience.

One thing he did like is watch me cum.
    So below is an b&w selfie of my doing just that...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SOLO HILLTOP 2015-bw.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	47382
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; Jul 15, 2017 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredfish View Post
    BigAINYC, Like you I am a Chubby man I am presently 59...I think my age and not being hung with being chubby sorta 3 strikes to many...at least responses gotten from other sites not here.
    There are PLENTY of guys and gals out there that are looking for GENUINE people for hookups.

My experience has been that the more "hangups" they have about cock size, hairy or not, build, weight, facial hair, cut or not, shaved or not....and the list goes on and on, the more likely they are to be fakers or wannabees that aren't genuine about their interest or don't have the courage to act on it.

Keep looking. You WILL find them. I have.

Thanks bw299! I don't believe in giving up.. I have made it thru many tough times a few bad car wrecks...I take a licking and keep on ticking..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    There are PLENTY of guys and gals out there that are looking for GENUINE people for hookups.

My experience has been that the more "hangups" they have about cock size, hairy or not, build, weight, facial hair, cut or not, shaved or not....and the list goes on and on, the more likely they are to be fakers or wannabees that aren't genuine about their interest or don't have the courage to act on it.

Keep looking. You WILL find them. I have.
    You make some very valid points. And I could say I have - not - hangups, but preferences. We all do. Have they limited my opportunities? Most likely. Especially the no-cheating one - for I've been on both sides of that fence, and eventually someone gets hurt, sometimes really badly.

I want to feel guilt/sneaking-around free. I also do have certain physical preferences.

But I own and live with the certain limitations I have set up through that. I'm also not desperate for sex, just open to it. I'd rather have a quality experience than multiple quantity ones.

Udderwise put, it's all a matter of taking personal responsibility for whatever choices we do make.

There is no one-way-or-the-highway to this. IMO.
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; Jul 16, 2017 at 1:57 AM.

I agree. Most decent, nice, but naughty, serious, sexually driven, real, genuine people are looking for other GENUINE people. This is regardless of whether they are str8, bi, gay, lesbian, trans or any other sexual orientation. Now, my own opinion based on my own bisexual lifestyle experiences is that generally you can divide sexually driven people into 2 categories. 1, those who are looking for love and exclusive relationships as their prime motivator with sex as a secondary albeit important part of it all. 2, those who are NOT seeking love or relationships, but just friendship/sexual bonding, intimacy, romance and sex in no-strings FWB fashion with sex being by far the primary motivator. There is another whole world of sexually driven people looking for quick scores or to play games or harm other people. They are neither nice or decent or genuine. Once you weed them out, there are plenty of opportunities to find who or what you are seeking sexually or emotionally. But you must communicate clearly and specifically who and what you are seeking. And when someone contacts you because they were interested by your profile or vice versa when you contact someone who interests you, begin the vetting process and be honest and open with them. You should be able to discern if they're being open and honest with you. Stay in touch with them, flirt and seduce them and if they flirt back or seduce you, then go for it ! Or they might flirt and seduce you, so flirt back and seduce them too. The bottom line is you're dating online until you meet in real time on a real date. That's when you're going to find out and decide together if it's going to go past a 1st date toward a relationship or a FWB arrangement depending on which of the two situations you're looking for.

@Cutting2dachase:

Good description of the three "categories." Being both no-bullshit and having a certain amount of intuition, I don't have a problem in the "weeding" realm.

While long ago, my last hetero FWB with a woman that ended up a bit more, but was ultimately not meant to be was based on a line I wrote in a screenplay (shelved, never went anywhere), during a scene where the two leads were talking about how to set the parameters of the budding "something is going on here..." feeling of attraction. I can't remember where he or she said it, but I included it my signature here...

"No push, no pull, no bull." To me the first - no push - is that there is no need to manipulate or even "seduce". The second - no pull - same thing in reverse i.e. no need to play the game of seduction. And of course, the third - no bull - being totally honest from the get go.

I.e. one reason she was attracted to me as our Craigslist email or two went back and forth is that I told her my faults upfront. People can spend days, weeks, months or more trying so hard to sell one's "shiny" side or good qualities, that when reality sets in, it complicates things.

I approach any relationship that way. The guy that I may or may not eventually play with -- we're starting out in the safe-zone of Skype will be treated with no less upfrontness. I'm too old for games or hide-and-seek. And being honest frees up playfulness too. IMO.

This kind of approach simplifies things. While that FWB that turned a bit more didn't last that long, one thing was a constant: no games, and when issues came up, we talked about them. In that situation, I told here that I had an attraction to men's cocks, etc. (it was just starting to blossom). Well...

As with some women, she saw that as a threat to the intimacy we had -- even though it wasn't. I'm not drawn to men in a romantic way, I'm just a phallophile and want to have playful, good vibes sex with a guy. Even though I've never entered or been entered by a guy. YET - lol.

Looking forward to experiencing that if and when it is to happen.
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; Jul 18, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

@cuttin2dachase...your initial male contact is exactly the way mine started. Swinging and tiring of the drama with other couples and her desire to see me with a man/men led me to sucking my first cock. I loved watching her with other men, too so it was natural that we progressed to 3somes with a guy. Where yours ended in divorce, mine ended with cancer. Not to fret or have pity 'cause I found a lady almost as hot and willing to swing and let me be bi. We have a great marriage, albeit less sex after 15 years.
    Thanks for sharing your story.

Bi-light, that's an accurate description of my experience. I've become interested again since my wife no longer wants sex. It's made me fantasize about my youth and the two experiences I've had which were both oral. I never desired anal in either direction, man or woman, giving or receiving.
    My first was at a young age and we continued with jerking and sucking until we were 23. The second guy was in my late twenties, a night of convenience and a qualude shared over a few beers. My normal defenses were down and I stared a bit too much as he exited the shower in our shared hotel room. It ended up making a week long trip working on a job go by extremely quick even though it was only two night of the five spent. Both, especially the latter had very nice large dicks. Something about one larger than mine makes my desire heighten.

At 55 years old i find sex to be amazing. After being married for over 30 yrs my wife and i have stepped outside our comfort zone and joined a bi swingers group and the results have been amazing. No longer do i have to hide my desire to suck and swallow cock, no longer do i have to play with dildos as i have the freedom to bottom anytime i want. Watching her with another man or her watching me with my buddy is common place now. I have enjoyed more cock and pussy since January than my entire life. I had no idea after all these years she was a pussy eating monster. At 1st it was a little awkward sucking my bud in front of her but now its awesome. She knows that i love being a bottom and loves to play with my buddy and i while he fucks me like a whore. Watching her eat pussy while me and another guy fucks her silly is truly awesome. My wife went out of town for work and she said her friend was coming over to stay with me and so when she arrived she wanted to play right away. She swallowed a load and we soaked in the hot tub and she asked where my buddy was, i texted him and we had a wonderful 3some. So sex in my 50's is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now 60 years old married with kids. Been with her for 37 years. 37 years ago was the last time I was with a man. I was 14 when I sucked my first cock as he was to. That summer I discovered the joys of sucking cock. He started sucking mine to. When ever we could we would 69. My second guy was a 50 year old married guy when I was 16. He was the first uncut one I sucked. He was all so the first one to fuck me and yes the first time it hurt. He lusted after my boyish body and I was more than willing. Then started having sex with strangers till around 22 thats around the same time hiv started so I stopped met my now wife. She knows of my past. I wish I could get her in to a mmf 3 way but she has no interest.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'm 63 now. I didn't discover my bi desires until I was 32 courtesy of my kinky swinging hotwife coaxing me to try sucking a cock with her in our 4somes with couples and 3somes with men. I became an instant cocklover, and very sexually attracted to naked men. So much so that we both began to prefer 3somes with bi men over swapping spouses with other young married couples. As much as I enjoyed fucking other wives as she fucked their hubbies, the dynamics of bi mfm 3ways excited me even more. I already had the hottest, kinkiest woman a man could possibly have. Now all of a sudden I wanted 3way sex with wifey and other men more than I wanted to eat and fuck other women. We both loved watching each other with men. I had the best of both worlds. I had a beautiful wife with a body to kill for and an insatiable hot, wet, hungry pussy and the added thrill and excitement of frequently meeting hot bi men with hard dicks who wanted sex with me almost as much as with my wife. All good things come to an end. Our marriage broke down because she became an alcoholic drug abuser. I had been french kissed by men and played alone with them couple of times after wifey was all fucked out and fell asleep. That had made me curious about 1 on 1 fun sex with men so immediately after my breakup with wifey, I began seeking other bi men and gay men and married couples with bi hubbies in addition to str8, hetero dating of other women. I was 45 years old at that time. The first man I met was a bi married doctor. I met him online, chatted a week or so, then we met for a drink. We both knew when we laid eyes on each other that it was going to be a quick drink LOL He followed me to my new bachelor apartment where we immediately took each others' clothes off and went to bed. We made out, touched, licked, tons of body contact, stroked and bumped cocks, took turns sucking each other. We did everything except fuck. I was so excited at having a 1 on 1 mm experience in the absence of a woman. I never before thought I could feel and act so gay and naughty with another man.

That was the point in my life when I knew I was truly bi. I gave up men when I married my 2nd wife. LOL I sucked my last cock the night before we were married and stayed faithful afterwards. I had no sex with men for over 7 years, but I did cyber-cheat by seeking out men online to chat and cam naked in PMs and chatrooms. I left my 2nd wife almost 8 years ago when I discovered she'd been cheating with a married man for years. She'd had affair with him before we met and never stopped seeing him on the side. By then I was 55. Almost 8 years now, I've been on my own and free to resume my bi/gay/swinging pursuits. I never want to marry a woman again, but I would like to have an open relationship with a kinky, naughty gf who would support and embrace my bi/gay desires and perhaps join me with other men or either allow me the freedom to be with men. I'm not geared emotionally to love a man as I loved my wives and other women, nor do I desire an exclusive gay relationship or love with any one man. I do very much enjoy bonding with married men romantically, intimately and sexually in FWB arrangements. If it works out that I never meet a compatible woman for a serious relationship I will be more than content to have sex with men only.

I attract bi married men within 10 years of my age but I do occasionally get lucky with hot younger bi or gay men. My experience is that they are not nearly as mature and know what they want like men who are over 50. I am selective as to whom I meet, but not nitpicky. A man only need be average to good looking, not grossly obese and he must practice good hygiene and I'm good to go, appearance-wise. I currently have 2 submissive married boyfriends I see semi-regularly along with several other semi-regular non-sub cocksucking FWBs. I've had similar arrangements with other men I liked a lot, but for one reason or another, they moved on. I'm sure that some or all of my current FWB arrangements will eventually fade, so I still I look online for male prospects who would be capable and eager to be FWBs and explore sex together to take the place of my former FWBs.
    gosh this sounds exactly like me. well written.

Lucky dog..congrates to u and your wife