Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Any regrets about having anal sex with a man?

The only regret I have is not getting it often enough. Then my late wife set up the first time got fucked, and was there through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment View Post
    I think that for some married men having anal sex for the first time with a man probably causes some guilt. If this is you, have you overcome your guilt or do you have regrets about engaging in it to begin with? I am about to have anal sex for the first time and think I am ready both physically and psychologically, but would like to hear others' experiences.

Are u kidding from the very first time at 16 years old back in 1974 I loved it. My 50 something married neighbor took my cherry and been getting fucked ever since

One of the times I fucked my ex lover it was like we overcame some barrier, and he slid down all the way onto my cock, bumping his prostate. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had....before or since. My whole body was shaking when I came. He came at the same time, squirting his hot load onto my chest. Now, I want to find out what it's like to be on the bottom. Regrets? Absolutely none.

Always a Top and have enjoyed anal sex with women starting in my teens. In my late 20's experienced anal sex with a very feminine, smooth cross dresser. Oh my, was I hooked. Have loved pounding smooth, hairless ass ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment View Post
    I think that for some married men having anal sex for the first time with a man probably causes some guilt. If this is you, have you overcome your guilt or do you have regrets about engaging in it to begin with? I am about to have anal sex for the first time and think I am ready both physically and psychologically, but would like to hear others' experiences.
    Never regert Love being fuck
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    so the consenscus seems to be if there are any regrets, it wasn't tried earlier in life. 1 or 2 guys said it hurt 1st time but they got over it. so not trying it sooner & some pain that's it, no psychological regrets. not that i was expecting to hear that on this thread lol! but i wonder about guys who struggled with knowing another guy has put his penis inside him.
    For me, it seemed like the natural progression after having a mans cock in my mouth and having him cum. I think that oral sex is the ultimate in intimacy and once you've crossed that plateau, everything else that you can do together is "gravy"

I was fortunate in regards to my first time because he was wonderfully patient, very experienced and was just the perfect size. My only regret was not trying it sooner.

I regret not having it sooner

Had gay anal sex for the first time the other night. Amazing, 10/10 would do again.

remember the first time and second time and trying for the 3rd soon.

I've only recieved anal once but it was really great. He couldn't fuck me hard enough it felt so good. No regrets at all. The only regret like so many have said is I didn't receive it a lot sooner.

no regrets about it, i enjoy it especially when i cum from taking it in the ass.

I'll agree with many here, I only regret not starting earlier. My advise will be to take it slow when you're about to get fucked (get your partner to insert a couple of fingers to get you ready for the real thing) and use lots of lube. Once your ass is ready it is a lot of fun. If you are lucky and his cock hits your prostate, watch out for one of the most intense orgasms you'll ever have. Enjoy!

my only regret is I have not done it yet, I had a guy fingering me and really wanted it but never had a condom, I wish we had a condom.

the guy i had been sucking for awhile , had wanted to fuck me , but i kept putting it off ,, thought he would hurt , he is big ,, well i did give in , and let him , he was real easy ,, going in just a little bit , then more , and put it full in me , wow, why did it feel so good ,, he had me begging for it to fuck me harder ,

I have absolutely no regrets whatso ever! It felt amazing. He was of average size, maybe 6.5" and not real thick. I was scared to death but he was real cool about it and took things slow. After he put it in all the way I started thrusting back at him and he started slamming me even harder. I orgasmed harder than ever before. Since then I have gotten fucked several times and I still love it.

Same as most, only regret is not doing it sooner in life and more often. Absolutely love being fucked!

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    No regrets here. Been bisexual since my early teens.
    Me too Elmwood, VERY EARLY teens. Never had a single regret. The first time was sooooo fucking erotic, I almost passed out when my buddy's cock went thru my spinchter muscle. I was in sex heaven. i have NEVER had a bad M2M experience ! !

Never had any kind of sex with a man, but now I am older and sex with my wife is not currently satisfying. She is not very interested in sex at all and there is also somewhat of an ED problem. I came close to an encounter with a classmate in college. He was too aggressive and I panicked, but I also come in my pants. I never considered myself bi, but I am turned on thinking abut giving head and having anal sex with a man.

The only regret I could possibly think of is not starting sooner.

Wow, I really need to try again. Tried recently and was painful. I really wanted it to feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    My only regret is that it didn't happen sooner and with more frequency
    DITTO

Quote Originally Posted by Luvthewater View Post
    Wow, I really need to try again. Tried recently and was painful. I really wanted it to feel good.
    hmm that's the 1st i heard of someone not liking it but wanting to try it again. so u like the idea of getting fucked it didn't feel good that time but u feel if it's done the right way it will be good? i kinda wanna know what to expect if i ever go for it thanks.

I regret I didn't try it sooner. I'm a total bottom. Love it

Like many others my only regret is that I didn't start a lot sooner than I did. My other regret is that I don't get fucked enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    My only regret is that it didn't happen sooner and with more frequency
    agreed. Once I had it I wanted it all the time.

My 1st time I wasn’t sure how to feel, my collage roommate was my 1st and he was and still is an awesome friend and sex partner. We have been friends for over 35years and since collage we still hook up maybe once every couple of months. Since collage I have bottomed for many guys and have never regretted it ever. My regular knows that he is getting a very clean ass to breed when he calls. I maintain multiple daily enemas to ensure that I’m always ready. I suppose you could call me a man slut, perhaps. However my wife knows and loves to see me get bred. I have a huge sex drive and my buddy knows how to get me off multiple times. I love giving my ass to him anytime he wants. What is really hot is when the wife is also playing and he fucks both our asses.

Loved it! My wife got so wet hearing all the juicy details, we fucked like rabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by dick8823 View Post
    Actually the only thing I regret is not having anal sex more often. I can't get enough.
    ditto!!!

There are lots of roles you mind lets you play, but a lot depends on who you are.

For me, there is something about a masculine man taking charge of me with sexual urgency that I really respond to. But to create the environment I want, I have to be able to convince him that we need to go together to get tested since although we are having oral sex I won't go farther without being tested. For me that is a plus because we have go together so it's not like I'm a one night stand or he is afraid to be seen with me. Usually, we get tested by the third encounter, or I move on.

As I'm blowing him, I'm looking for any signs of a vasectomy. If he has had one, well, I'm not interested because that means he likes women, too and besides that I want sperm.

When we are done, I'll try to stall my randy stallion until the next date when I'll be ready - douched and lubed. By then he's usually panting and is in a dominant mood because he's thinking: "God dammit, I've waited long enough!" As soon has we are at his home, he will take it slow, but it's pretty clear he's not going to take "no" for an answer. I'll let him work me out of my clothes, because I love being a man's sexual conquest, especially since he has something to prove and is going to show me what a good fucking is like!

And when he's done, nothing is more exciting to me than knowing that I'm carrying his sperm.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!