Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kissing and being fucked for first time

I have an upcoming opportunity to engage in two firsts for me: kissing and being fucked. Can others who have had this experience tell me if they enjoyed both activities, or one or the other or neither. Did you want to repeat the experience again?

Re: Kissing and being fucked for first time

have done it some kissing and being fucked just depends on who the guy is

Absolutely.
    I never thought I'd kiss a guy. Oral for me was the limit. Until I tried it with the right guy (I did not like it the first time).
    Same for fucking and getting fucked. Now passionate kissing is essential for me. and I always crave to get fucked.
    Go for it and let us know how it goes.
    Good luck.

Didn't do both at the same time, but did both first with the same guy.

First time we met up we were only going to exchange oral. We were sitting on a couch chatting and he asked if he could kiss me. He was a great kisser (I've been told I am, too) and it was really nice. We exchange oral and I left.

A few weeks later he asked if we could meet up again and we did. We made out, exchanged oral and then he fucked me. He had a below average sized cock (about 4.5 inches) but it worked well. I was dripping precum like a leaky faucet while he fucked me.

After him, there was only one guy who wouldn't kiss but on the last day we met we kissed and he said he should have done that the first time we met.

It hasn't happened yet, but, if I'm with the right guy, I know I'm going to want us to be kissing while I'm on my back and he is inside me. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

I'd definitely repeat it! It's so sensual!

To me--if you are going to engage in anal sex---that is pretty much "going all the way possible" and as such----if you are doing that--why hold back on anything else including kissing--it simply makes no sense to have anal sex and not go ahead and kiss.

Kissing does make things much better----

i agree engaging in anal sex is pretty much "going all the way possible" but only in the physical, sexual way. kissing takes it to a new emotional level no matter what ur doing sexually. even if it's nothing at all. once u kiss it becomes so much personal. although i'm not speaking from experiance so my opinion might change overtime. but i'm not gonna argue at all kissing makes things much better

I'm not attracted to men per se; just cock. There being no physical or emotional attraction to the male person, have no desire to kiss. Also, I do not do anal (give or receive) because it doesn't appeal to me. I don't even do it with women.

Another reason I don't kiss is because I am married and kissing, being the utmost in intimacy, is reserved for my wife.

All that being said, I can see why a male who is attracted to the male person would find kissing to be very erotic and satisfying. I would think that kissing would greatly enhance the physical act of anal sex.

mmmm yes me too i dream of the day i finally meet a nice sexy guy, also me on my back, legs in the air. giving my body to a man for the 1st time. sharing a deep kiss getting closer with each other as he is taking my m-m virginity. oh how i want this so bad!!!! robin i hope u find the right guy & u2 have a pleasurable & passionate nite togather soon! wouldn't it be wild if u & me were side by side both being made love too, holding hands. we could share a kiss with each other too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    It hasn't happened yet, but, if I'm with the right guy, I know I'm going to want us to be kissing while I'm on my back and he is inside me. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i agree engaging in anal sex is pretty much "going all the way possible" but only in the physical, sexual way. kissing takes it to a new emotional level no matter what ur doing sexually. even if it's nothing at all. once u kiss it becomes so much personal. although i'm not speaking from experiance so my opinion might change overtime. but i'm not gonna argue at all kissing makes things much better
    Not being argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? I have talked to guys who wouldn't kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc...

When I am kissing a man as we stroke each others' privates or are lying close together with plenty of body contact, it excites me just the same as it does when doing the same things in bed with a woman. It just feels natural and gets me very hard.

fair question.............i guess not much depending on ur intention. if ur kissing as a sign of affection or closeness i guess it's pretty much the same. but ur intention can also be actual stimulation which would make it different.when u kiss a nipple, or a cock etc. u might be showing how u feel about the person or the situation but, u might also be trying to stimulate the body there to bring about an orgasm. when ur kissing on the lips it's pretty much a sign. definately pleasurable but not trying to make the other person's tongue cum lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Not being argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? I have talked to guys who wouldn't kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    To me--if you are going to engage in anal sex---that is pretty much "going all the way possible" and as such----if you are doing that--why hold back on anything else including kissing--it simply makes no sense to have anal sex and not go ahead and kiss.

Kissing does make things much better----
    I agree many times over

Never really got into kissing another guy until my present guy who is gay.My first gay experience and when he first kissed me I was oh oh, but faked kissed back.Then we started getting closer because of the fantastic sex he is giving me.Then one time in the heat of things he kissed me and I just kissed back and it has been all over for me.I usually have to be turned on a bit but once I am I have started kissing him on more than once while he was doing me.Not half bad.I still do not think I am gay.

Kissing , but it also depends on the man that I'm with...As for being shagged, no.

i remember it like it was yesterday. i was 13 he was 23 lots of kissing and his cock deep in me

Hot kissing gives me such an intimate connection to my lover. For me affectionate sex is the best sex as it engages mind, body and spirit.

I am not even interested in getting together with another guy that does not want to kiss - whatever we do together, kissing is an essential component - and I think kissing a guy is just more intense and passionate than kissing most women.

What impressed me the most the first time I kissed a guy was how natural it felt doing it.

Anal sex isn't for everyone. A lot of people, male and female, find it too painful. I've only been topped once, but it went right in, it felt great, it didn't hurt at all and I loved it. I'd like to do more.

Quote Originally Posted by NJFlyer View Post
    I am not even interested in getting together with another guy that does not want to kiss - whatever we do together, kissing is an essential component - and I think kissing a guy is just more intense and passionate than kissing most women.
    Tottaly agree

for years i would never kiss another man . somehow it seemed really gay to do that. sounds silly when you are already a cocksucker, but that's how i felt. then after a long time ,someone kissed me and it wasn't so bad. i started kissing men that i thought were cute. i have never looked back. as for being fucked , when i first started getting fucked, it was fine , til i got older , then there seemed to be more pain then i cared for. i guess i need to fuck myself , and get stretched out a little bit.

I didn’t think I would like it but to me it’s no different from kissing a woman. Lips don’t seem to care about gender! I’ve never received or given anal sex before but I have been playing with a dildo in my ass and would love to try with the right easy going guy!

Not too crazy about kssing depends on mood etc.I will take a cock any way I can get it.If I got to kiss to get it I will kiss!

I am the same way and I don’t understand it really. No interest or attraction in men other than dick... what does it mean lol?

I love making out with men, and I’ve taken offense with guys that won’t kiss. If you’re fucking me or expect me to suck your dick, we need to at least warm things up a bit.

When I am was married, kissing was the utmost in intimacy, and it was reserved for my wife. Now I am widowed, all that being said, I can see why a male who is attracted to the male person would find kissing to be very erotic and satisfying. I would think and I am not trying to be argumentative, but how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips? Like others here, I have talked to guys who would not kiss and I can respect that, but I can kiss without it being emotional. I now find kissing is just another use for my mouth during sex. I enjoy sucking on a guy, going down on a woman, kissing, nibbling ears, etc. Kissing is always okay ant it would greatly enhance the physical act of Anal Sex or any Sex!.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Brice View Post
    how different is it from placing your lips on a guy's cock and placing your lips on his lips.
    I am not sure why, but it is way different for me.

I always want to suck a cock. but kissing most men just leaves me cold. The only guy I enjoyed kissing was much a much younger gay man, in great shape and very service oriented toward dad bod types like me. I enjoyed kissing and particularly enjoyed it after I asked him to snowball me. For most men, I kiss because they like it an as little as possible.

I don't really enjoy frenching with women all that much either. So that is probably the difference.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I really did not want to kiss the first guy I was with years ago who fucked me, but now I am totally ready and open for long deep kisses as he enters me. I want it missionary too so we can kiss as we make it. I also want a lot of gentle nipple play and lots of touch and caress.
    Good luck on getting together with the man you will make it with. I hope he's a good kisser. Love to be a fly on the wall, or in bed with you even better!
    Kissing, gentle nipple play and more. Looking for another MWM that wants some every so often passion with another MWM. I have not played in years, but have a very strong desire to be naked in bed with another discreet man. 6'1", 195lbs. Mostly bottom. Love tender nipple play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensualhunter View Post
    I really did not want to kiss the first guy I was with years ago who fucked me, but now I am totally ready and open for long deep kisses as he enters me. I want it missionary too so we can kiss as we make it. I also want a lot of gentle nipple play and lots of touch and caress.
    Good luck on getting together with the man you will make it with. I hope he's a good kisser. Love to be a fly on the wall, or in bed with you even better!
    I agree totally. Absolutely love deep passionate kissing.