Register

Difference between men and woman sucking cock.

In my experience I have only had about 3 woman (out of a lot) who actually really like sucking cock. Most I think just do it because they know the guy likes it. Most are not great at it.And it's true after she gets the ring the blow jobs stop. I've only had a few men (out of a lot) who were great cock suckers. But the difference is men actually like me love to do it. Men truly enjoy a cock in their mouth.

Re: Difference between men and woman sucking cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    In my experience I have only had about 3 woman (out of a lot) who actually really like sucking cock. Most I think just do it because they know the guy likes it. Most are not great at it.And it's true after she gets the ring the blow jobs stop. I've only had a few men (out of a lot) who were great cock suckers. But the difference is men actually like me love to do it. Men truly enjoy a cock in their mouth.
    Most men don' suck cock. However, I do agree that men like me truly enjoy a cock in their mouth.
    JEM

Well I meant Bi or Gay men. I'd say most of them suck cock.

I don't know if there really is a difference, but i can honestly say that more men swallow my cum than women ever have.

I agree. Gay and Bi men, more than women, like to suck dick, and like to swallow as well. I heard somewhere that the reason for this is that there is some kind of centuries old suppressed humiliation or dominance feeling for women when it comes to blow jobs. Not sure if its true or just some bs thought up by some woman who didn't want to give her guy a BJ and had to give him some on the fly excuse. I'm not sure if giving her a ring kills future blow jobs, but I know that if you want any chance of a BJ, you better be willing to lick pussy, and you better be good at it.

Yea I love to lick pussy also. One fantasy I have never got to try yet is licking a pussy after another guy came in it. That would be so hot. I love cum.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrazee View Post
    I agree. Gay and Bi men, more than women, like to suck dick, and like to swallow as well. I heard somewhere that the reason for this is that there is some kind of centuries old suppressed humiliation or dominance feeling for women when it comes to blow jobs. Not sure if its true or just some bs thought up by some woman who didn't want to give her guy a BJ and had to give him some on the fly excuse. I'm not sure if giving her a ring kills future blow jobs, but I know that if you want any chance of a BJ, you better be willing to lick pussy, and you better be good at it.
    i have absolutely none 0% problem licking pussy in order to get my cock sucked, in fact most times i don't even care too much if i do get sucked if im eating pussy.

It all depends on the "Talent" that the person giving you a Bj has...Some were M-i-n-d B-e-n-d-i-n-g . . .and some were "D" level, if that. . .

I have read a lot of answers to this question for some time now, and I think I may be able to add a little to the discussion. I think that a guy usually loves to masturbate his dick, and over the years he has had many experiences, but most of all he has learned just how to make himself feel very good sexually. It is only natural for him to transfer this knowledge and abilities to a buddy when he is worshiping his cock. Of course every guy's technique is a little different, so each guy will then give his best to his buddy, and this is bound to result in a great BJ.

I agree with lovejacking. I think guys give better bjs for the reason mentioned. The only thing can say we don't look good doing it for some reason

I always try to really satisfy all the guys I have sucked....I take as much cock in my mouth as feels comfortable for me and ALWAYS swallow and drain out every drop. My exwife used to give me and my buddy great blow jobs...she showed me few good techniques.

It has been my experience that guys give better blowjobs than women. Men, like myself, really enjoy sucking cock and know how to give pleasure to the guy. I also agree with the statement that once a woman gets the ring the Cock sucking stops. I have never had a bj from a woman that was better than one from a man. It is true that men are better cock suckers.

Very few women can (or even want to) match the enthusiasm and talent of true cock & cum loving male cocksuckers. My 2nd ex-wife was one of the few. She loved sucking my cock more than fucking it. Other than her, I've never known another woman who got off on sucking my cock as much or more than a true male cock & cum lover gets off on doing me.

I don't have a cock so I don't know from that perspective, but sucking cock is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I love the wow sounds or completely speechless surprise factor that happens when I give one. I love either being cummed on or swallowing every last drop. It gets me very wet, that fact always makes my husband smile.

I feel bad that these days more women don't understand what a gift it is to give a blow job to a man, whether or not you get reciprocation (though I have never had this issue). I love all the expressions I can cause on a guys wonderful cock just by the simply putting my mouth on it and dancing around it with my tongue.

Even flipping hotter is being able to join 2 (or nore) men who know how to do the same thing, automatic wet maker lol.

MissRina ... your man is definitely quite a lucky guy to have a woman that really enjoys making love to a guy's cock. I bet he can't get enough of you!

Thank you LoveJacking. He thinks he's lucky too, but I think I'm the lucky one. Neither one of us can get enough of the other, so it's pretty damn hard to get out of bed alot of days lol

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrazee View Post
    I love licking pussy...but that has not led to any women really liking to suck cock...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MissRina View Post
    I don't have a cock so I don't know from that perspective, but sucking cock is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I love the wow sounds or completely speechless surprise factor that happens when I give one. I love either being cummed on or swallowing every last drop. It gets me very wet, that fact always makes my husband smile.

I feel bad that these days more women don't understand what a gift it is to give a blow job to a man, whether or not you get reciprocation (though I have never had this issue). I love all the expressions I can cause on a guys wonderful cock just by the simply putting my mouth on it and dancing around it with my tongue.

Even flipping hotter is being able to join 2 (or nore) men who know how to do the same thing, automatic wet maker lol.
    If only more felt like you

Of all the BJ I have received, as a group, the guys were better at it and more relaxed about it and enjoying it. The girls were doing it as a favor (or perhaps as a job that they felt was required) instead of enjoying it. With that said, one girl gave me the most intense orgasm ever but the guys as a group were much more consistent, I could ALWAYS depend on a guy to give good head.

There were 2 women in my life who not only gave great blowjobs but really REALLY enjoyed doing so. So much so, that they would do it without me asking and with out reciprocity. One of them was 7 years younger than I and the other 9 years older. one of these ladies had been married for years and had pleasured her husband but had not swallowed ever that is, until we became involved with each other. she told me once that she picked up her husband from a business trip and gave him a bj on the way home and for the 1st time didn't stop until he came in her mouth and he never said a word to her about it (no thank you, no shock/surprise nothing).
    Last edited by Fzmr9t; Jun 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissRina View Post

Lucky husband.

Interesting add on. I've had more woman rim me than men.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    I'll take argument with your claims! I've been married three times (still married to #3). My first and current wives LOVED/LOVE sucking my cock, did it eagerly before we were married and continued to BEG for it after the wedding rings. Both 1st and current wife were/are GREAT at sucking my cock, and both willingly took/take my cum. As for my 2nd wife, well let's just say she was a BIG mistake; didn't like sucking (practically refused to do it), didn't like cum, and was a lousy lover (NOT the reasons we're no longer together). Whether it be a male or female giving the blow job, the blow job is only as good as the giver's interest and commitment. If they want cock and really want to please, even if they aren't very good at it, they will be willing to learn and get good at it (my 1st wife). If there is no sincere interest or commitment, no amount of practice in the world will make them better at it. But I have to admit that my very best blow jobs have cum from guys.