Register

Thread: Fact or Fiction

Fact or Fiction

I read somewhere that 80% of gay and bi men swallow cum but only 20% of strait and bi women do. I have found the 80% part to be fairly accurate but when it comes to the women I am only at about 3%. Do any of you guys have better luck with the ladies?

Re: Fact or Fiction

about 2 out of every 5 women who has sucked me off swallowed the cum and sucked me dry

My experience is that almost all women will suck and swallow once when you are first dating but they don't keep doing it once you are committed to them.

I always wonder about the accuracy of such polls as they rely on the honesty of the respondents.

I have not been with any men, so I can't offer any statistics there.

Half of the women I have been with have swallowed - although it is a relatively small population size...

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've only had a handful of women partners in my lifetime, but they all swallowed. Two of them were long term relationship, including my wife of 39 years, and the only time they didn't swallow was so when they were sharing it with me in a nice creamy french kiss.

Seems to match my (admittedly limited sample size) experience, but yea, seems guys, if they're into sucking cock at all (i.e., bi or gay) are more likely to enjoy cum in their mouth. Exceptions always, of course, but more likely.

All the women I've dated seriously including the two who are now my ex wives have swallowed my cum, but not every time. My experience is that most women want to fuck and don't want to waste a hard on and cum in their mouths. As for men, I would estimate that 90% of all the men who've sucked me swallowed every drop of my cum they could get. I don't demand that my partners swallow my cum. I leave it up to them by promising that I will tell them a second or two before I'm past the point of no return. If they want to stop they can and do. If not I will moan, jerk, twist, thrust and shoot multiple spurts until they've sucked me dry. Some do prefer to watch me spurt on them or myself. If they have any safety concerns which prevent or inhibit them from swallowing, I respect their decision to not swallow.

In my life time, I would say that the numerous women I have had the pleasure of bedding, only a small fraction of them swallowed cum. Only a very small fraction af men didn't swallow cum but we're still good cock suckers.