Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Being submissive sexually

I have always been a submissive cocksucker, but in my professional life and with females, I've always been dominate. I get so hot when a guy shoves me to my knees and forces his cock in my mouth and down my throat. I get so turned on, I usually try to resist a little to feel his power. Have any of you experienced the same submissive desires? I especially get off from verbal comments and insults.

Re: Being submissive sexually

I'm usually into pretty equal sex--I blow you and you blow me. But the one time I bottomed it seemed to bring out the submissive in me. It wasn't as much sexual as it was psychological. I was blissed out saying "fuck me" over and over. It surprised the hell out of me and made me wonder if I was a latent submissive.

For some reason, I'm as dominant as they come with females, but with men I'm submissive. But if I meet a guy I really like and he comes on to me, I'm pretty well emotionally defenseless. I like to be courted, and I like men who will take their time with me. I'm not one to just hop in the sack unless that's what I'm looking for.

In bed I'm a bottom, face up or face down, but can be versatile if my partner wants me to be. It's all about making him happy enough to want to stay in a relationship with me.

crossdressing has really brought out my submissive sissy desires......i can't wait to give myself to the right man or couple

Maybe being submissive helps to "Balance" yourself, emotionally and sexually... The Yin (female energy) to your Yang (Male energy).

You may want submission as a relief from the stress of daily life...

I dated a guy, who when we first started dating, I told him that I can have very "Forceful Personality", at times. He closed his eyes, slumped in his seat,

and said " I am so submissive, both Sexually and personally", and that he had a big "Daddy Fetish." When I said to him "you're a good boy, right?" he

said "yes Sir", and almost melted in his car seat...

Quote Originally Posted by max617 View Post
    crossdressing has really brought out my submissive sissy desires......
    I totally agree......

I'm definitely submissive. With men or women. And I Love it

I am submissive with both sexes. Makes me feel good knowing I have been able to use my body in anyway to make my lover happy. I have many fetishes and like to explore them with as many people as possible. There are very few things I will not do to make my lovers happy. The only limits I have are pain and toilet stuff, other than that it is all good.
    Last edited by rajones; Jun 7, 2017 at 4:48 AM.

Cock sucking is a very equal thing, but when it comes to me being a total bottom, I like to be man handled and submissive. Even being a little rough is a turn on. The thought that my body has the ability to make a man want to fuck me is a turn on.

I love to be told come here boy and suck my cock , wow I get so turned on. first time I heard it I was 11 and this guy I would go see older farmer , would be in the barn watching his wife work in the garden or whatever out the cracks in the barn wall. his over alls down jacking his cock. id show up to do odd jobs. she would say he is in the barn , id go in to see him , he said that to me I had a dry cum in my pants.wow was it hot. I had to go suck it . sometimes it dint tast to god. he would laff and say here what puss tastes like I just fucked her.id lick and suck him to a cum. god I as such a lulol

i love being sub ..even with my gf when she has another cock ..i go into sub mode..like to be used as part of her and his enjoyment. the sub side of me always takes over..even in one of our vids..my gf..tells me put the cam down while her and her x are going at it..and signals me to come over and help..love the submissive side most.

I am in the main a sexual submissive.. it is how I have always preferred me sex... always shall... being bossed...controlled. Yet shock of me life not so long ago when a partner who knows me well even tho we had never had sex b4, and knows my preferences asked me to boss the sesh... as I say, I am anything but a dominant individual sexually, but I do admit to occasionally playing the role and controlling the sex. This girl is almost 178 cms tall to me own 155... she works out far moren than I and is a powerful gel.. so with me own slight frame it was different.. fun no doubt about that and I enjoyed it far more than I imagined I would.. she seemed to and said so..

..however a lickle perplexing and maybe insulting is that she hasn't asked for a second helping of lickle ole me wich I put down to her being aware of a ver nice gf I have picked up recently tho maybe I am just making excuses for me own lack of allure in her eyes.. she had nev shown interest b4, but then neither had I for her even if I do have a thing for tall gels.. o well. Ther r more fish in sea as me ole gran'pa wud say weneva I was spurned in me teens... and so it proved.. and I still have ver nice gf who much prefers to boss me around in sack...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I too am more dominant with a woman but more submissive with a man. I feel the act of performing fellatio is by and of itself a very submissive gesture, offering and using your mouth for the pleasure of a big hard cock. I have a "blowjob" collar for my women to wear and I enjoy putting it on for a few special men from time to time, it sort of completes the sub role for me. If my man wants to be a bit rough, use my long hair as a blowjob handle and throat fuck me, that's very enjoyable as well as verbal dirty talk too. I even had one guy who really got off when I would beg him repeatedly to cum in my throat. When I am in the submissive cocksucking mood in a big way, you can bet the man is highly pleased.

I think it would be interesting to explore this a bit. As males most of us were brought up with a dominant, forceful image to aspire to, whether real or imagined. That's kind of a lopsided way to be; unbalanced. I can easily see how being a sexual submissive could create a lot of healing and relieve a lot of stress that comes from living an artificially built up ethos. Might be just what the doctor ordered for a lot of us, so to speak. Intriguing.

I`ve been called "bitch" "whore" "slut".

Quote Originally Posted by submissivebob View Post
    Haven't we all darlin'... and hoor (wich is only scots for whore), cow, wee hairy (wen I was younger in me teens) and me own personal fave.. tart!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

This may sound odd....but when a buddy came over he bear hugged me into his hypnotized sub boy! At first I told him to stop and then something came over me and wanted to let him have his way. The odd part is that he was not fat but muscular and wanted to feel his power. But on the flip side a small guy with me and I want to dominate him. Lol

I'm the same as you. I have gay sex mostly to feel like I'm the girl taking on a guy and his dick. Total bottom, I love really big dick, and I love the role reversal that makes me his slut.

It's kind of odd for me, I started sucking older men when I was 8 or 9, I would seek them out in restrooms and public showers and we'd meet up in their cars. Looking back, I feel like I was a predator and in control of them. Wasn't until I got older that my submissive side developed.

Total ALPHA male here, in business, at home and generally speaking. BUT when I have a huge cock in front of me I become a sub cocksucker....I LOVE IT

It's funny that since I have given in to my curiosity and began to accept my bisexuality I have become more of a submissive with other guys. I get great pleasure in feeling the heat, hardness and power of someone else's hard cock in my hands and mouth. And getting my reward of a hot delicious load and knowing I caused that pleasure is something I love. Funny how I am totally different with my wife.

I'm a leader and boss in business and generally with women, but when I started playing with guys I quickly went on my knees and have stayed there. I'm also a crossdresser, and once a guy strips in front of me, I'm totally his girlfriend, whether dressed or not. I love the intimacy and surrender that comes with giving pleasure to a man, and receiving his sexual power.

In general it take a lot of courage to be submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    In general it take a lot of courage to be submissive.
    I wouldn't say that.... not at all... more a lot of rand and lust.

Quote Originally Posted by submissivebob View Post
    Interesting. . .I've always been referred to as Sir, or Master.

Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    I think it would be interesting to explore this a bit. As males most of us were brought up with a dominant, forceful image to aspire to, whether real or imagined. That's kind of a lopsided way to be; unbalanced. I can easily see how being a sexual submissive could create a lot of healing and relieve a lot of stress that comes from living an artificially built up ethos. Might be just what the doctor ordered for a lot of us, so to speak. Intriguing.
    Thats a really interesting view.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I wouldn't say that.... not at all... more a lot of rand and lust.
    I'm saying that because I was involved with the world of S & M for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I'm saying that because I was involved with the world of S & M for 15 years.
    I thought the comment had summat 2 do with that.. but not all submission has a lot to do with S&M.. indeed most of it doesn't. I do accept that sexual activity has risks (and I don't mean health risks) but overwhelmingly, away from the S&M scene those risks don't require much more bravery than walking down a flight of stairs.. vigilance, alertness and wariness maybe, but for most of us not bravery.

I especially like being submissive, when a third party is watching. I find it humiliating to be seen sucking a man's cock, or him fucking me. I feel good that others know I suck and take cocks in my ass. I imagine that I gain a part of the man's masculinity when I take their semen inside of me.

I have not had a chance to be submissive in front of others yet but next weekend maybe I will in front of two guys and one woman. The woman is a sub also.