Register

View Poll Results: When was the last time you had cum shot into your freshly fucked gaping ass or twat?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • So recently the cum is dripping out my man hole or twat!

13 9.56%
  • A week or more

10 7.35%
  • A month or a few months

24 17.65%
  • A year or more

12 8.82%
  • a few years

14 10.29%
  • Decades

13 9.56%
  • It's never happened.

24 17.65%
  • I wish it would happen to me!

26 19.12%

When was the last time you had cum shot into your freshly fucked gaping ass or twat?

Guys and ladies:
    When was the last time you had cum shot into your freshly fucked gaping ass or twat?

Re: When was the last time you had cum shot into your freshly fucked gaping ass or tw

Re: When was the last time you had cum shot into your freshly fucked gaping ass or tw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36091

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36091
    LMAO you're simply describing what it's like for you to have both anal warts and herpes up your ass and in your throat.

looks sweet and tasty

The last time for me was in Afghanistan. There was this sexy Air Force guy who pranced around naked with a hard on in the shower trailer. I opened my shower curtain and stood there stroking my hard cock in front of him. He moved forward and I squatted down hoping to suck his big bent cock. He pulled me up and got in the shower behind me. I just stood there and let him have my body. My feminine side took over, and I leaned forward and lifted my leg. He worked his dick up and down until he found his target and gently pushed his big cock in my tight hole. It didn't take too long, and he filled my hole with his hot cum. After a few really hard thrusts of his hips, he fell limp on my back. He stayed there for what seemed like forever. Then pulled his cock out and left my shower. It felt so good to have a strong man take me from behind like that. After that I felt very sexy. All I could think about was getting more!

Quote Originally Posted by T.Edding View Post
    The last time for me was in Afghanistan. There was this sexy Air Force guy who pranced around naked with a hard on in the shower trailer. I opened my shower curtain and stood there stroking my hard cock in front of him. He moved forward and I squatted down hoping to suck his big bent cock. He pulled me up and got in the shower behind me. I just stood there and let him have my body. My feminine side took over, and I leaned forward and lifted my leg. He worked his dick up and down until he found his target and gently pushed his big cock in my tight hole. It didn't take too long, and he filled my hole with his hot cum. After a few really hard thrusts of his hips, he fell limp on my back. He stayed there for what seemed like forever. Then pulled his cock out and left my shower. It felt so good to have a strong man take me from behind like that. After that I felt very sexy. All I could think about was getting more!
    What were you doing in Afghanistan? I doubt that a guy in the military went and had public sex with you like that, even if Don't ask don't tell has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by I.Delabuena View Post
    looks sweet and tasty
    It does?

A couple of times today already and probably once more at least tonight and all by the same guy.

looks sweet and tasty
    Does it?

Too long ago!

My Sister and her husband came over for dinner last night. Only recently my wife caught me with a cock in my ass and I found out that she was having sex with my sister before we were married. When my Sister arrived the first thing she wanted was to have sex with my wife and suggested that she would love to see her brother sucking her husbands cock and my wife wanted to see me getting fucked. I can't tell you what a turn on it was to be in bed beside my wife with a cock up my ass and her pussy being fingered and sucked by my sister. I was being fucked doggie style so I had a good view and was able to suck my wife's hard nipples. This was before supper. We ate in the nude and continued into the night. A good time was had by all and dinner is at their house next week. I can hardly wait to have my mouth around that gorgeous cock again.

looks sweet and tasty
    Thank you.

About 5 hours ago...at work.

8:30 last night found me full of cum.

Way too long ago!!

The next time will also be the first time!

7 1/2hours ago. I love wake up sex.

About 8 hours ago,

Friday night, had an all nighter stay at my place. I wore his cock out and gave him a goodbye bj next morning.

Less than an hour ago. I'll be getting some more tomorrow and then nothing until Saturday when two guys have promised to fuck me that evening.

It was on Friday my friend called me up We met at at his place I know sooner got hard when rubbing me up and ready He was bottomed out in one stroke then pounding me with everything he had till he deep inside me I sucked him hard again he filled me2 more times

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    7 1/2hours ago. I love wake up sex.
    Were you asleep when you got woken up by a man fucking your ass hole?