Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What age did you first put something up your ass?

I wish I remembered the exact age but I don’t. If I were to guess it was probably in my mid 20’s

3 or 4 or 5. I was a very sexual child.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    3 or 4 or 5. I was a very sexual child.
    About 6 and was a friends dick. Didn't fully penetate but it sure felt good. Would love to hear more Playful808.

I guess about 10 or 11 I put a screw driver handle up my ass!! Then at 13 I let a school friend put his beautiful 7" uncut cock in my ass and fuck me silly!! Still like thing going in my ass!!

In my 30s it was my fingers, then I found my wife’s collection of dildos and never use anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
    About 6 and was a friends dick. Didn't fully penetate but it sure felt good. Would love to hear more Playful808.
    Probably the same as any other little kid. Played with my butt in the bath tub, and alone at night. Fingers, misc objects. My butt and my cock were connected, even then. Wiring, you know.

Later with other little kids, mostly boys. I developed early and was larger than the other boys my age. Like comparing a thumb with a pinky. Felt like a big deal at the time. Still does. : )

There were a few boys I played with. We pissed on each other in the shower, even tried anal, but never succeeded.

When I was 8 or 9, I spent the summer camping with a neighbor boy my age. Had no idea what we were doing, at all, but we tried everything. We thought we had invented 69. (Yeah, that's one of ours.)

40 and a used a finger.

it was about 13, and it was an Atari joystick, lol hurt like heck.

I was 14 and it was my brothers finger first then more

About 12 when I found my moms thong by accident and when I saw cock or muscled studs my ass would pulse involuntarily so I fingered it and it was so good. It took a few months to get the courage to ask my sister to get me a dildo. I wa using that thing non stop

18. A penis.

I was 15, lubed up a cucumber and fucked myself with it.

Around 15 wasn't long after jacking needing more 4th time tasting precum ive edged myself for 45yr but actually my fingers exploring deep as I could

16 years old.

never have, not sure i would ever do this either. now, my mouth, that is quite a different story.

I was very interested at an early age as to what girls felt when being fucked.. so started with things like fingers hair brush handles pop bottles then found a lawn tool with a larger smooth plastic handle.. just didn’t realize that what I really wanted was to experience getting fucked my self.. being attracted to other guys came latter.. now I love sex with other men🍆💦💦

Let's see... as I recall, I'd had nothing but dicks in my ass most of my life until one day - and I think I was 34 or 35 - I decided to give my wife's big-assed and thick dildo a try. Got all lubed up and eased it in and worked it with one hand while stroking with the other... and it was okay, I guess. I got off - I had shoved that thing almost all the way in me and because my fingers were slippery, I had a hard time getting a grip on the one inch or so I didn't put in there so I could get it out but I managed. I laid there, licking the spunk off my fingers and think which I liked better - the real thing or a big, fat dildo and decided the real thing was better; I missed that feeling when the dick is blowing up in you.

I was age 14 and my friend put his cock in my ass

I can’t believe more guys didn’t finger their own asses in the bath or shower at an early age. Like 5, not 15.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    I can’t believe more guys didn’t finger their own asses in the bath or shower at an early age. Like 5, not 15.
    Are we excluding having a rectal thermometer eased in there? And who remembers having to get your temperature taken with one? I mean, I didn't put it in my butt myself but does that count? If so, a rectal thermometer was definitely the first thing that found its way into my butt!

I was young! Probably less than 10! I wasn't doing it because I was conciously thinking sexually. I was too young to know what I was doing, all I knew was it felt good when I'd stick my fingers and other toys in my butt. I remember doing it most while taking baths...so that tells you how young I was. Of course when I got older and started learning about sex and homosexuality I remembered how good that felt and I immediately started wondering if that was some sign I was gay. I remember using other things like brush handles, cucumbers, and pretty much anything shaped like a penis. Then when I was a senior in HS a friend fucked me and I knew it was meant to be! Been bi ever since!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post
    Guess I'm a little different. Since I was 5 or 6, I can remember fantasizing about being a girl.
    I can remember in the second grade, age 7, inserting one of my moms tampons in my ass and keeping it there all day.
    I did this periodically for about a year. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that I first used dildos and vibrators. I have now graduated to cocks and absolutely love them best of all.
    I used to dress up as a girl since I was 6, with my mom's clothes. I used to stick her tampons up my ass, then, too!
    Once I hit puberty, I was masturbating with something up my ass, or in my mouth, pretty much all the time.

I was maybe 32 and had a gf who had a voracious appetite for sex. This was back in the day of the first mini super 8 cams, and we’d film ourselves in every position imaginable - she introduced me to 69 rimming, she in me and me in her. I traveled a lot for work and she fake complained that if I was going t be gone so much she’d need either a dildo or another cock while I was away. I returned with a nice, basic battery operated vibrator, which we then used on each other. It wasn’t long before she slipped it onto my asshole as she sucked my cock. It would be another 20 years before I had a guy suck my cock while he teased my ass.

Still waiting to feel the the real Thing!

When I was about 12 or 13 I had a baseball bat pen which I would insert in my ass while I masturbated. A few years later I discovered metal cigar tubes. I have also used a carrot and a banana. Lately I have been fucking myself with a stick of pepperoni.

It would have to be my early teens. Objects would range from toy rockets, markers and hot dogs. Today I have a great big blue dildo feels amazing

Around 11 or 12 I began sticking my middle finger up my ass when I jerked off. I'd suck on it to get it wet then stick it in. Sometimes I'd pull it out, smell it, suck it and stick it back in (still do from time to time). As an adult, I've used anal beads, a butt plug, screwdriver handle, neck of a beer bottle, carrots, and a dildo (too big, makes me bleed). One guy tried to fuck me but I was too tight (nervous, not ready for it) so he gave up and we went back to blowing each other.

I was 4 or 5 when my cousin a neighbor girl and I played games in the barn... we never fucked but we all sucked and I had all our fingers in me as did he and she.

I was late to this game. I was in my late 30’s and started experimenting with playing with my ass. I had an electric toothbrush that had a large handle and vibrated a lot when it was on. I put some lube on it and put it in my ass and then jerked off with it deep in my asshole. I’ve been working my way up to trying a cock ever since. Haven’t done it yet.

I found I enjoyed it quite young but the want to keep stretching it bigger or to see how big an object I could make fit consumed me. Once I found a dildo I couldn’t take I would obsess until my man pussy would take it... depth has never really been what got me. And unfortunately I don’t have my big dick secret hookup... so now use a dildo when I can hide

I was 22 and it was a shemale .......she put the tip her cock in my ass and I got up and ran to the bathroom because I felt I had to go
    that is as far as I got