Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Gentle or rough?

u sound like a great top! i wish i could have a guy like u give me my 1st anal experiance. of course i'm fantasizing being the guy in the picture mmm

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    How do you like to be topped? Do you like it to be gentle and sensual. Do you like to be ravaged and fucked like a slut?
    I have topped both ways. Last year I topped a young man that was in obvious pain when I got my cock in his ass. He cried out in pain but at the same time cried fuck me!
    I realized that I was very much enjoying what I was doing to this young man. Pain, pleasure, power sort of thing.
    Being sub bottom I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take and be in charge guys.. know and take what you want guys.. spank me pull my hair and puond my pussy hard guys.. but now and then get off on slow deep fucking as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Being sub bottom I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take and be in charge guys.. know and take what you want guys.. spank me pull my hair and puond my pussy hard guys.. but now and then get off on slow deep fucking as well..
    Dittos.

I prefer gentle slow love making, either when I am top or bottom , lots of kissing and stroking, this can lead on to a Good hard fuck, but for me I need the whole package. Everything has it time and places so , some times as the mood takes I do like hard and fast as well.

Gentle for me, please... I don't mind assertiveness, as in being moved (or directed to move) into a position to better meet my partner's desire, but nothing rough or demeaning, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Being just an oral bottom, I have had guys try to dominate me and make me their submissive cocksucker. One guy in particular was a very special man and I enjoyed playing that part with him. He would build up to a very rough face fucking and grab my ponytail like a handle and force his big cock in and out, using my mouth like his personal pussy. Not all men get me like this, but he was special.
    Yep, I've known a couple of guys like this, that know how to start slow and work their way up to full on fucking my mouth. Great times

Experience has taught me that I don’t like it rough when I bottom - I have the wrong attitude for it - which makes me want to be more gentle when I top... but if a guy says do it harder, okay, I can do that but I don’t have a need to be aggressively dominant and feel I have to manhandle a guy or rough him up.

I just don't like rough play at all. It's the opposite of a turn on.

When my wife and I had our first swing session with another couple, I remember the woman asked me to "go hard", "be rough", "pull my hair". I was like, "Really? I thought that rough play was exclusively a (dominant) male fantasy." I really had a hard time acting the way she asked me. I'm just not wired that way.

There have been a lot of good answers to my question, interesting reading them all. The young man I spoke of disappeared from the hookup site I use after we were together, a couple weeks ago he came back and wants me fuck him again.

I love a big cock slow and deep up in me

I've only been topped by one guy and every time we were together, he pounded me like it was prom night.. He had a nice thick cock that was about 7 to 8 inches and as soon as he got it completely buried in me, it was just hold on for the ride. I loved it though.. pre-cum was flowing out of me as he slammed into me balls deep. That was pretty much the same everytime we got together. We did have a fair amount of foreplay though, normally oral exchange and eating each others ass... the last few times we were together though we spent more time on each others body with attention to nipples and even deep kisses as we fucked. I really loved feeling his cum spraying inside me... I miss those days.

I am not into the domineering stuff, take your time, and enjoy

My regular buddy was in rare form last night, we almost never play around in the evening but last night he came over as I was enjoying a bourbon and cigar, and said I can’t wait till morning. I laughed and said what it’s only been like 10 hours since I drained your balls. He smiled as he stood in front of me rubbing his dick through his shorts saying I know but I really need to fuck, I said I haven’t prepped he said don’t care I need your ass now. We walked into the house into my man cave and litterly face fucked me I got undressed in between and gagging he slapped my face with his cock, and lots of precum leaking, he lubed me up and with no notice turned me around and rammed it home. He pounded me hard and with deliberate hard thrust emptied his balls grabbed my cock and stroked it until I came, smiled and said see you in the morning. As for me I headed to the toilet to get rid of my cum induced enema.

Definitely gentle i prefer. But when it gets going a bit rougher.

Gentle and loving.

It all depends on the mood and where we are at. Both!

Gentle for me. Not into that rough stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    I'll second that !

I like my playmate to be assertive, but gentle. Love to do what I'm told and please him.

I may be a rarity but once it’s in for a few seconds I want the guy to have his way with me. Be as aggressive as you want and USE my body to get off.

When it come to being with a guy I want to let go and be topped. I want him to pit me when he wants me .

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    u sound like a great top! i wish i could have a guy like u give me my 1st anal experiance. of course i'm fantasizing being the guy in the picture mmm
    What can I say? I just really enjoy making my partner feel good while taking pleasure in his body!

The first time I was fucked he went in hard and fast and it felt like a lot even tho he wasn’t very big. I was a little caught off guard by his aggressiveness but once I was able to relax I wanted it harder and harder. I wanted to be fucked through the floor. He stopped way too soon.

so...start slow the pulverize my ass until you cum 😘

Well this morning my regular was n rare form, waking me up at 4AM with a text saying he was coming over. Normally that early in the morning, he wants more than his dick sucked. he said he would be over at 5 so be ready, i quick did an enema and showered and waited in the guest bedroom as the wife was not feeling well and was sleeping. laying in the bed he walks in got undressed and he was hard as a sailor on leave, straddled my neck parked his balls and cock on my face and he directed my mouth to the head of his dick which was leaking precum, i absolutely luv precum and licked it as much as i could, still on his knees he slid his cock deep into my throat. He said are you clean, yea for the time i had i think im ok. He climbed off me pulled me to the corner of the bed, lubed me and his cock up and it slid in as easy as it could have. With his standing he was able to bury his entire cock balls deep and my legs high over my chest he pounded the hell out of me. He only last about 6 minutes and i felt him thrusting and throbbing as he filled me with his juice. As he finished cumming he smiled and said that was awesome. So he was alittle rough this morning.

I like starting slow and gentle. After a short time the pace quickens and I need his cock thrusting hard and fast. As soon as he cums and fills me I can orgasm really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    Thank you! I just think good sex should not be painful and do my best to make it that way. BTW he loved every minute of it and afterwards he rode my wife's strap on cowboy style until he shot his load hands-free over her tits! I was a happy clean up man!

Have yet to be fucked, unfortunately (yes, that's virgin ass I posted in the Show Your Ass thread), but I want it to start slow....then pound me like a jackhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    As a top guy I just can't handle hurting my bottom. If I even think I am hurting him it's an erection killer for me. That aside, I like to start a fuck tender and lovingly with lots of slow inch by inch penetration and kissing. Once he is comfortable and opens fully to my cock then I can get a bit more vigorous. I just want him to feel every inch of me filling him up. Once I have gotten to know my bottom (maybe after 2-3 encounters) I can usually have his likes and dislikes "mapped" better and will happily introduce hair-pulling and ass slapping if I know it is welcomed. It's really hot to be balls deep in him and feel his ass clench my cock when I smack his ass!Attachment 50244
    You may well be the perfect top. Your bottoms are truly lucky to have found you.

l am I to aggressive rough sex.. wild rough pounding sex.. use me well