Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Random thoughts about cum in the mouth

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I'm still thinking about my first blow job of a guy to ejaculation. A couple of things I found particularly exciting:
    1. Hearing him announce he was coming.
    2. Feeling the cum going in my mouth: It was not violent but instead the word I would use is "insistent."
    3. The feeling of the cum on my tongue and in my throat. I wish I had opened my mouth to see it as well as feel it.
    I realize this is all old hat to many of you I want to thank you for the support and encouragement.

Re: Random thoughts about cum in the mouth

first time i did it was with a man i knew he just let loose and did not tell me but i took it anyway then he took my load only do it with someone i know

I'd say it's normal to reflect on that special moment for you; it's still quite the accomplishment and one, as you correctly say, is old hat for those of us who routinely swallow. Even if a guy chooses to spit it out, letting him cum in your mouth is pretty thrilling especially when you can feel it pumping away in your mouth. A lot of guys find that if they were leery about swallowing - then they swallow - it's often the same reaction to sucking dick for the first time: It's not as bad as you heard or thought it would be. You keep doing this and even I'll admit that you'll eventually run into a guy who's stuff tastes yucky when it hits your mouth and you can decide to swallow it or just spit it out. It's just that there's nothing like that moment he's about to cut loose, feeling his cock swell a little or a lot, that first shot of jizz, followed by the intense and, yeah, even insistent pumping.

Revel in your first time - and swallow another load, you know, to see if you really did like it (wink, wink).

I would add that the feeling of a man tensing immediately before cumming and feeling the pulsing of his cock is in my mouth as he came were fantastic experiences for me.

I don't tire of this topic, mike r
    I enjoy the swelling and stiffening of the shaft, the sounds the man is making, the tensing of his body - and when he says he's cumming - there is that transition of my ears hearing his words to the moment I feel that warm load fill my mouth. It is my reward for taking care of him.
    I never grow tired of it.

Ah, . . For me, you need to be somekinda wonderful for me to just put your dick in my mouth., let alone anything else.

So now I’m wondering if guys like to taste and even swallow cum more than girls. In my years of getting blowjobs (and they are many) only one girl drank every drop and out of only a handful of guys, one of them took it all then politely excused himself to spit me out.

But many more women have actively avoided taking a mouthful. I’m confused....

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    I don't tire of this topic, mike r
    I enjoy the swelling and stiffening of the shaft, the sounds the man is making, the tensing of his body - and when he says he's cumming - there is that transition of my ears hearing his words to the moment I feel that warm load fill my mouth. It is my reward for taking care of him.
    I never grow tired of it.

[QUOTE=Flypaper;323859

But many more women have actively avoided taking a mouthful. I’m confused....[/QUOTE]

I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN to tell you all of the (Old and young) women who have given me a BJ, and just before I'll Cum, they'll say " Please don't Cum or Break in my mouth, Uch !"

After I would hear this, I would "Grudge Fuck" them so hard and unlovingly. . . .
    Last edited by csreef; Mar 18, 2019 at 10:37 PM.

[/QUOTE...After I would hear this, I would "Grudge Fuck" them so hard and unlovingly. . . .[/QUOTE]

I feel such disappointment after reading that.
    But then again maybe this is all part of the Dom & sub play that you enjoy and she is aware of her punishment.
    I truly hope so because that's a lot of anger boiling over (on your part) if it's not part of the game.

The first time I had cum in my mouth, I remember I was so nervous because it was the maybe the second cock I had in my mouth and my knees were shaking. I could feel growing harder in my mouth but I was in sensory overload and could hear anything and then I felt it hit the back of my throat and I knew I didn't want on my and I took it all until he pulled out of my mouth slowly.

This is such a hot topic. I have yet to suck a cock. And it’s the idea of being on my knees with that cock in my mouth that turns me on. But it is the thought of building a man up to the edge. Like I do when I jerk off. The way my dick feels as it’s begging me to let it cum as it throbs and swells. That’s what I need to experience. I want to feel a man swell and throb in my mouth. The thrill of knowing I did that. I’m not sure if I will dodge the cum. Likely not! I know what it’s like to not be able to cum in a woman’s mouth. So I’d say it’s my duty to do it right.

Sometimes, when I am so focused on listening, really listening to his body and breathing and voice, it just goes right down my throat, I hardly notice it.

I’ve had several hard cocks in my mouth, but I didn’t try and they didn’t insist that I bring them to orgasm. It’s always ended with me getting release.

Im not selfish, just unsure (still) about taking a mouthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Clitliker9969 View Post
    This is such a hot topic. I have yet to suck a cock. And it’s the idea of being on my knees with that cock in my mouth that turns me on. But it is the thought of building a man up to the edge. Like I do when I jerk off. The way my dick feels as it’s begging me to let it cum as it throbs and swells. That’s what I need to experience. I want to feel a man swell and throb in my mouth. The thrill of knowing I did that. I’m not sure if I will dodge the cum. Likely not! I know what it’s like to not be able to cum in a woman’s mouth. So I’d say it’s my duty to do it right.

I love the feel of a cock in my mouth and you can tell when one is about to explode when it swells a little more and hardens more in your mouth. Most guys have warned me before they cum and I only moan and continue to suck so they know I want it in my mouth. Then feeling a cock throb in my mouth as it gets flooded with hot streams of cum is amazing to me. Even my first experience was not bad and I don't get all the negative things you read about. Never had a load that tasted bad to me. And I see nothing wrong with swallowing from clean DDF cocks. As I always say, I wish I had done this much sooner in my life. I missed so much starting later and not acting on my curiosity.

I always ask the guy not to warn me he's cuming. First of all I like to try and figure out for myself when he is going to cum. And secondly I love the surprise if I haven't already figured it out.

I used-to fear it. As a youth I played with a buddy and we eventually sucked one another and fucked, but the whole cum in the mouth thing was absurd to me. I loved it, I made him cum into a washcloth or paper towel.

Years later, I was more comfortable with my bi-ness and ate out my GF after I filled her. She loved when I kissed her afterwards. I learned to love snowballing (when she kissed me post blowjob)...I like the taste (usually), but it will vary depending on the partner. Not everyone tastes alike.

I’ve been told tobacco use makes cum taste bad, and pineapple makes it taste good.

Any other go/no go foods for flavor?

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I used-to fear it. As a youth I played with a buddy and we eventually sucked one another and fucked, but the whole cum in the mouth thing was absurd to me. I loved it, I made him cum into a washcloth or paper towel.

Years later, I was more comfortable with my bi-ness and ate out my GF after I filled her. She loved when I kissed her afterwards. I learned to love snowballing (when she kissed me post blowjob)...I like the taste (usually), but it will vary depending on the partner. Not everyone tastes alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    I’ve been told tobacco use makes cum taste bad, and pineapple makes it taste good.

Any other go/no go foods for flavor?
    Definitely Garlic, also hot peppers, and some Indian spices seem to travel in semen.
    Yes, tobacco too.

I have been drinking from the fountain since collage, I have a fondness for cum since since then. Fortunately for me I have cultivated some close relationships over the years that allows me to enjoy disease free dick that I often play with. The taste is sometimes depending on who it is is considered variety, some are sweet and yummy while others is bitter and odd. It all depends on their diet for sure. I have been told mine taste good but my regular and my wife agrees that his is bitter and harsh as he loves spicy foods and he smokes.

I am wanting tom experience the thrill and pleasure of sucking a man and swallowing his cum it sounds so natural.

Today will be my first time sucking a guy to completion. I have only sucked once or twice before. Now that I found someone who seems like a good pairing hopefully all will go well. Wish me luck sucking his cum hopefully it all goes swimmingly.

I would rather have him cum in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Figaro View Post
    Today will be my first time sucking a guy to completion. I have only sucked once or twice before. Now that I found someone who seems like a good pairing hopefully all will go well. Wish me luck sucking his cum hopefully it all goes swimmingly.
    Hope it was a good "session" !

My first time sucking a cock to "completion" ! I'm no longer a virgin ha ha. The guy has a really nice cock and was very easy going and patient. We did some 69 for awhile. (That was hot.) Then he stood up and with me on my knees I pumped his cock in my mouth until he came. I had enough saliva going where swallowing his load was effortless. Slight metallic taste but it all went down my throat so fast I hardly tasted anything. Then he finished me off. I realized I liked it as much as my fantasies and will definitely suck a lot more cock from now on. HOT!

I can still remember the first time I sucked a cock and feeling his cock start to throb as he cum in my mouth unannounced!! It was fantastic! Today I will only let someone cum in my mouth if I know and trust him!! The same with my ass!!

Quote Originally Posted by Figaro View Post
    My first time sucking a cock to "completion" ! I'm no longer a virgin ha ha. The guy has a really nice cock and was very easy going and patient. We did some 69 for awhile. (That was hot.) Then he stood up and with me on my knees I pumped his cock in my mouth until he came. I had enough saliva going where swallowing his load was effortless. Slight metallic taste but it all went down my throat so fast I hardly tasted anything. Then he finished me off. I realized I liked it as much as my fantasies and will definitely suck a lot more cock from now on. HOT!
    Congrats!

I have only been sucking cocks for a couple of months, but my wife always makes me do my clean up duty after I cum, so she is to blame for my love of cum.

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    I have only been sucking cocks for a couple of months, but my wife always makes me do my clean up duty after I cum, so she is to blame for my love of cum.
    does your wife know that you're a cocksucker ?

personally, I never tire of talking about sucking a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    So now I’m wondering if guys like to taste and even swallow cum more than girls. In my years of getting blowjobs (and they are many) only one girl drank every drop and out of only a handful of guys, one of them took it all then politely excused himself to spit me out.

But many more women have actively avoided taking a mouthful. I’m confused....
    I don't have any experience with giving blow jobs to, or receiving them from, guys.

As far as women taking cum in their mouth...

It has been 50/50 with me.

Some women just seem to go crazy when you announce you're about to cum. They also start moaning while you're unloading in their mouth and grab your ass so you won't move - like I'd want to... They swallow every drop and then lick your cock clean.

Other women were so terrified that I would cum in their mouth, they would remind me repeatedly - "Please don't cum in my mouth", "Remember not to cum in my mouth", "Whatever you do, please don't cum in my mouth"...