Register

Meeting on Cruise Ships?

Headed out Feb 27th on Carnival Sensation. Wondering if anyone else has had some fun on cruises, of course I'll be there with my wife, but always looking for people like me when I travel, so if you have stories, or on the long shot you are cruising... please share.

Re: Meeting on Cruise Ships?

was on a curise 5years ago took a women with me for fun and sex but met a man or 2 in the bar both was married but on a ship that big plenty of places to have some fun this one guy sucked me off in my room and this other guy fucked me in the ass in his room none of the women ever caught on

I've been on only two cruises but found lots of action to be had; m/f, m/m, f/f, mfm, fmf, mf/mf. Like cornholejoe says, there are a lot of places and lots of opportunities on board. There is something about being on a ship; lots of drinking and inhibitions just disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    was on a curise 5years ago took a women with me for fun and sex but met a man or 2 in the bar both was married but on a ship that big plenty of places to have some fun this one guy sucked me off in my room and this other guy fucked me in the ass in his room none of the women ever caught on
    That's awesome! How did you know which guys would be receptive to some M2M action?

Havasmoke, just turn on your gaydar.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Havasmoke, just turn on your gaydar.
    Mine dont work, must have a short!

Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    That's awesome! How did you know which guys would be receptive to some M2M action?
    thats easy just drink and talk and listen and pay attention to what a man is saying

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    thats easy just drink and talk and listen and pay attention to what a man is saying
    Don't forget eye contact and body language! Pay attention!

I worked (years ago) as a musician on cruise ships. Back then, the staff was not allowed to socialize with guests. Lately it's been a little more relaxed, but I worked as an independent contractor and we were treated as guests. I met many men, women and couples late in the evening in hot tubs and just walking the deck, or hanging in lounges. When you mix people with alcohol and vacations, you get fun. I met a woman who took me back to her cabin and we were fucking when her husband walked in ! I almost shit myself until he said "it's okay we like playing with others in our bed"....I spent the night with them a few times as well as walking around the various sites we visited. One trip I met a dude in the steam room and we had fun. Another trip I met a male couple in a hot tub who showed me some fun. It's out there, just flash a friendly smile and say "great ship huh !?"...people are there to have fun for sure !

I've only ever been on 1 cruise. It was a 5 day cruise from Florida to the Bahamas. My wife and I were swingers, but it wasn't a swingers' cruise. We spent most of our daytime on the ship sunning, swimming and swilling daiquiris and 'ritas on the ship's pool deck, all the while scoping out other hot looking couples and men. We subtly approached a few of each, but had no luck. Then on last day of the cruise we stopped off at the same little island where the lagoon scenes were filmed for Gilligan's Island. It's name was Salt Cay. Wifey and I headed for the deserted beaches where nudity was allowed hoping to meet swingers or men there, but again had no luck. It was totally deserted except for us. We swam nude and played in the surf and made love on the beach in an area surrounded by huge rocks. When we went back to the ship we spotted another couple climbing down from the rocky bluff behind the stretch of beach where we had been. As we walked together back to the ship, they made a comment that they had enjoyed watching us as they made love up in the rocks. My wife, ever the flirty life of the party, winked and told them they should have come down and joined us. The guy said they had considered it, but didn't have the nerve to approach us. There were now definite 4-way vibes and we asked them if they'd like to join us for dinner and play afterwards. We had a nice dinner and went to their cabin which was larger than ours. We all got naked and sucked and fucked almost all night. He was not bi, so I didn't get to have any man fun, but the gals put on quite a show for us. It turned out that they were swingers too and been looking for couples and men all week just like us LOL We all wished we'd met on the 1st day of the cruise.

We read an article in a swingers' magazine later with a suggestion. Swinging couples (or solo men and women) who are working or on vacation a long way from home and away from everyone they know should not be afraid to just straight out ask a bartender, hotel employee, cruise ship employee etc. if they know where swingers or bi/gay men or str8/bi/lesbian women hang out at your location or near your location. Henceforth wifey and I did just that when we were away from home and were able to make many connections with couples and men. It just takes a little nerve to try. We did sometimes shock people by asking, but for the most part, people were obliging and occasionally we ended up with them LOL
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Feb 21, 2017 at 5:35 PM.

wow that sounds like great advise! it sounds so simple nothing to loose! thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I've only ever been on 1 cruise. It was a 5 day cruise from Florida to the Bahamas. My wife and I were swingers, but it wasn't a swingers' cruise. We spent most of our daytime on the ship sunning, swimming and swilling daiquiris and 'ritas on the ship's pool deck, all the while scoping out other hot looking couples and men. We subtly approached a few of each, but had no luck. Then on last day of the cruise we stopped off at the same little island where the lagoon scenes were filmed for Gilligan's Island. It's name was Salt Cay. Wifey and I headed for the deserted beaches where nudity was allowed hoping to meet swingers or men there, but again had no luck. It was totally deserted except for us. We swam nude and played in the surf and made love on the beach in an area surrounded by huge rocks. When we went back to the ship we spotted another couple climbing down from the rocky bluff behind the stretch of beach where we had been. As we walked together back to the ship, they made a comment that they had enjoyed watching us as they made love up in the rocks. My wife, ever the flirty life of the party, winked and told them they should have come down and joined us. The guy said they had considered it, but didn't have the nerve to approach us. There were now definite 4-way vibes and we asked them if they'd like to join us for dinner and play afterwards. We had a nice dinner and went to their cabin which was larger than ours. We all got naked and sucked and fucked almost all night. He was not bi, so I didn't get to have any man fun, but the gals put on quite a show for us. It turned out that they were swingers too and been looking for couples and men all week just like us LOL We all wished we'd met on the 1st day of the cruise.

We read an article in a swingers' magazine later with a suggestion. Swinging couples (or solo men and women) who are working or on vacation a long way from home and away from everyone they know should not be afraid to just straight out ask a bartender, hotel employee, cruise ship employee etc. if they know where swingers or bi/gay men or str8/bi/lesbian women hang out at your location or near your location. Henceforth wifey and I did just that when we were away from home and were able to make many connections with couples and men. It just takes a little nerve to try. We did sometimes shock people by asking, but for the most part, people were obliging and occasionally we ended up with them LOL

Is there anyone else on this site who will be cruising the Eastern Caribbean Jan 19 to Jan 25, 2020. (Regal Princess)?

I’ll be on the Caribbean Princess, November 29,2020 . Married, 60’s , love the steamroom. Would love to see you there .