Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What size cock do you prefer?

small like mine

I believe all cocks are beautiful and deserving to be pleased. Small and medium are easier to deep throat for me, but a large one gives me a chance to use my hands as well and I love the feel of a cock in my hands.

I like cocks. I'm not experienced with them (other than my own, and we're good friends). Size is interesting to me but not in the least compelling. I'd enjoy playing with a cock of any size because in my view, every cock deserves to be made to feel as good as it is capable of feeling. I think my tongue, mouth, hands, and willingness can help a lot with that, whether a micropenis or a human palomino. There's always a way for people to have fun and make a fine mess. I'd like to have my partner feel glad to have met me.

The perfect dick for me is 10 to 10.5 inches, cut, thick, and black. I can deep throat 10.5 inches and I can take that much when I'm being fucked. I'm a guy with a big 8 inch dick who wants to be ravaged by a man with a bigger dick than mine.

Not a lot of experience here(I am looking for guys to help with that by the way) but I agree that , for oral, size isn't as big a deal. For anal, I prefer something a little bigger. Had one guy too small to penetrate and another that couldn't quite reach my prostate. I have an 8" dong that I practice with and love how it feels all the way inside me. It has made me cum more than once and I would love to experience that with a guy or two or three..,

I like 8" and thick for sucking on, and 8" and average/thinner for fucking....

Large and uncut.

7" to 12" length, 1.5" to 3" thick, cut is preferred but uncut is not necessarily a deal breaker.

I really want to suck and deepthroat a huge cock!! The bigger the better. I want to really struggle to take it all the way down. Then once I'm use to it, I want him to hold my head and fuck my throat until he cums in my mouth. I want it so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by newtococksucking View Post
    I really want to suck and deepthroat a huge cock!! The bigger the better. I want to really struggle to take it all the way down. Then once I'm use to it, I want him to hold my head and fuck my throat until he cums in my mouth. I want it so bad!
    I have one partner who has me training him to take a rough throat fuck. He loves it!

For oral, any size, though bigger is better. For receiving, 5-7 inches.

I used to not admit it, but I am a size queen. It's not so much how long it is but I just luv a really THICK cock in my ass, being stretched out is the best feeling.

I'm not picky. I like cocks in all shapes and sizes!

Depends on where it's going....

I prefer smaller

For sucking my optimum is 8 inches medium to slender girth to deep throat.
    For taking anal my optimum is 9 inches and thick. Mmmm.

I'd prefer 7.5- 9 but like thick along with that. I've enjoyed a variety of size and shapes and they are all good. Oo

I like variety. Most of the cocks I suck are average size (which is lovely of course) but sometimes something out of the normal is exciting. Tiny ones where you can fit the balls into your mouth as well. I've had absolute monsters that I've wrangled and happily tamed. Cocks are wonderful!

Any size is better then none
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Like us guys used to say about titties....any more than a mouthful is a waste...lol. Seriously though, I like a cock big enough to feel in my ass, small enough to fit my mouth and long enough to go down my throat. But at the end of the day, it's about the guy not his dick. If I find he's someone I want to play with all I'm looking to do is share pleasure with him....as long as it gets hard and cums I won't turn it down.

I love ALL cocks ~

Preferably 6" and up...
    Last edited by biluvr1955; Sep 22, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

6" and up...

I don’t mind how big or small, my regular is a comfortable 8 inches but it’s meaty stature is what drives me wild. I prefer fat meaty dick over longer dicks.

I have had small to huge. Ideally, i like long and on the thinner side. I like to deepthroat and either get throat fucked or throat fuck myself so a long thin one is perfect for that

5" to 7" seems to be my favorite. I also prefer on the thicker side. What I really enjoy is the feel of taking a soft cock in my mouth making it a hard cock, feel it explode in my mouth and withdraw as a soft cock. The 2 most important things for me is getting hard and cumming, as long as those two things happen size isn't a deal breaker.

My favorite was 6.5 average shaft with a big mushroom head and a serous upward curve. Hit the spot so we’ll I came every time it was inside me . That one almost made me give up women ;-) .

Quote Originally Posted by southpittsburghbi View Post
    My favorite was 6.5 average shaft with a big mushroom head and a serous upward curve. Hit the spot so we’ll I came every time it was inside me . That one almost made me give up women ;-) .
    I am bigger than 6.5 but otherwise you could have been describing Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-14 11.50.51.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	52395me!

5 at minimum but 8 at maximum. It really depends on the day for me. I'll swallow all the cum I can get!

Quote Originally Posted by ppinmeandher View Post
    5 at minimum but 8 at maximum. It really depends on the day for me. I'll swallow all the cum I can get!
    Cum and get it.