Register

No British on here.

Are there no British on here to voice their bisexuality, their desires, their fantasies, share their photos?
    i feel like i'm the only one here on the right hand side of the pond! 😀

Re: No British on here.

No, Homer, I think you're the only one left over there! I live in Florida and I run into Brits all the time!

Maybe they all left and didn't tell you!

I know how you feel, though; I've had a few dry spells, with no contact, or opportunities to meet anyone of the same ilk!

Don't give up......someone will come along, just give 'em a chance!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Homersfield View Post
    Are there no British on here to voice their bisexuality, their desires, their fantasies, share their photos?
    i feel like i'm the only one here on the right hand side of the pond! 
    Homer---I have been a member of this site since 2005, going back to my original name on here---and in that time it was "the heyday" of this site. We had people from all over the world that regularly came to this site---but things have changed greatly since then.

The founder of the site has died since then, and we have had many people over time, for all sorts of reasons--sadly many of them died over the years too--left the site.

It has been limping along the past few years and has shed most of those who once came here---and we did have many from "Merry Olde England" at one time.

We do have someone new running things--so far they haven't done too much to make any improvements but I hope that at some point they do--so maybe once again we can make this a neat and thriving online community once again with more than just us "Yanks" and Canadians that mostly make up the active membership now--but that said--welcome to the site.

i just did a DNA test , and i'm 11% british . does that count ? oh yes , and i'm also a cocksucker !

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Homer---I have been a member of this site since 2005, going back to my original name on here---and in that time it was "the heyday" of this site. We had people from all over the world that regularly came to this site---but things have changed greatly since then.

The founder of the site has died since then, and we have had many people over time, for all sorts of reasons--sadly many of them died over the years too--left the site.

It has been limping along the past few years and has shed most of those who once came here---and we did have many from "Merry Olde England" at one time.

We do have someone new running things--so far they haven't done too much to make any improvements but I hope that at some point they do--so maybe once again we can make this a neat and thriving online community once again with more than just us "Yanks" and Canadians that mostly make up the active membership now--but that said--welcome to the site.
    thanks guv'nor

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    i just did a DNA test , and i'm 11% british . does that count ? oh yes , and i'm also a cocksucker !
    Well--my recent genetic ancestry test shows that I am like 54% British/Irish/Scottish---that is the best I can do!! LOL