Register

Advice on how to relax enough to orgasm during oral sex

So I'm seeking advice on how to relax enough to let go and orgasm during oral sex. I've only ever had an orgasm from oral sex a hand full of times. Even when I'm with someone who wants me to cum in their mouth, I can't seem to relax enough to do it. I can enjoy it, very much so, but hardly ever enough to orgasm.
    It's not that the people performing oral sex aren't talented and are no good. It seems to stem from me having grown up being told not to orgasm during it. Now that I have partners willing and wanting me to, I have a problem letting it go.
    So what advice do you have on getting me to relax?

Re: Advice on how to relax enough to orgasm during oral sex

This may seem " a bit out there", but you may want to see a Hypnotist. They should be able to help you shed what you've been told not to do since you were younger.

Oh by the way, one year after my father died, I developed some bad sleep patterns... After I went to a Hypnotist, it turns out I still had some "issues" regarding my father...And after a session, I was back to getting a good nights sleep.

I hope this helps.

A.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    This may seem " a bit out there", but you may want to see a Hypnotist. They should be able to help you shed what you've been told not to do since you were younger.

Oh by the way, one year after my father died, I developed some bad sleep patterns... After I went to a Hypnotist, it turns out I still had some "issues" regarding my father...And after a session, I was back to getting a good nights sleep.

I hope this helps.

A.
    This is great advice! I had the same problem. It took some therapy that included my wife telling me, begging me, to give her my cum. A few times of that and "bingo!" I had some deep rooted hang-ups about cumming in someone's mouth because I was raised that it was dirty. Once I let go and gave my wife a load....well, Katy bar the door! During that "letting go" period, my wife kept coaxing me to give her my cum and telling me she wanted my cum. The most difficult thing to do was to clear my mind and let it happen. That is where the hypnotism did the trick. Good luck!

just relax enjoy his cock in your mouth as you suck him. you will um without touching yourself .i know i do this and i cum at least three or four times and sometimes when i cum while i suck him i am soft

@monaohio You've got it backwards! The OP was looking for advice on how he could cum faster for the benefit of the person fellating him...

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    @monaohio You've got it backwards! The OP was looking for advice on how he could cum faster for the benefit of the person fellating him...
    i was saying what works for me it might work same for him or anyone else that sucks a guy

Your point was clear enough, and apropos for someone sucking cock. But his concern is 'letting himself go' and cumming while HE is being sucked, not while he is sucking...

That correct. I've only been able to relax enough (mentally) a hand full of times to cum by having someone suck my cock. Regardless of how great it feels and how much I want to. I've even had a few tell me they want it and want it bad, but I cannot seem to get over the mental hang up of having been told for several years (over 30 yrs) to not cum in someone's mouth.
    The Hypnotist idea is a good one. Just wonder if I can even find one open minded enough to help me out. Living in the bible belt doesn't help matters.

u might be surprised, the most uptight people are often the most out there in secret

You may want to google "Self - Hypnosis" and see Youtube for demonstrations...And there is also Neuro Linguistic Programming.

I hope this advice will help you in your journey to re-program your mind to help you relax and enjoy !

Godownonit

Close your eyes and focus on the good feeling of it. Not the details, or whomever is sucking you. Eventually, if your sucker is good enough, the feeling will build and crowd out any other considerations. Then, you'll just be focused on blowing your load.