Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craigslist?

Re: Craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Craigs list has NO support, ZILCH!!!
    nope ur really on ur own there

I've had some good luck with CL I guess. Like anything else, it's very hit or miss, and there are a lot of folks on there who seem to be into the thrill of the "chase" with no real intention of meeting anyone.

But just today I met a very hot guy (just my type - hairy bi daddy) who was also really nice. So once he had fucked my mouth good, as I craved, he stuck around and we talked about music and the local area for a while. He even emailed me back to say how much he enjoyed it and hoping we could get together again soon. I also had several other responses to my ad that were promising.

But I put up basically the same ad a week ago and got almost no responses and didn't get together with anyone. Such is the nature of CL.

A couple of months ago I also had a great guy answer my ad for the second time. The first time we got together I thought he was super hot, and I sucked him deeply, but I wasn't sure he was all that into it. But then he answered my ad again a few months later, not really knowing it was me, but when it found out it was me he was ready to go. I went over to his place and got the fucking of my life from his beautiful 9 inch cock. Even though he was a thinnish guy he was super into nailing my big fat ass, and we kissed over and over again and hung out afterwards talking about music and stuff. Strangely, his was the only answer I got to that particular ad.

So, the best advice is to just hang in there and not get discouraged. Be flexible enough to change your approach to get better results, but always be honest about what you look like and what you want. Soon you will get it right, gain some confidence, and, hopefully, have some very memorable encounters and a lot of fun.

itsmejj - I've read a lot of good tips in the responses to your post, but the absolutely WORST one is the one that suggests going to an adult book store (ABS). Sorry, Shefford, but I would never suggest to a "newbie" that he be that reckless in his quest.

Yes, Craigslist is rife with spammers, scammers, fakers, and wannabees. BUT, at least if you do get a real response from someone and decide to hookup with them, it does give you the opportunity to "screen" them (at least to a degree) before you engage them and evaluate the risk. An ABS doesn't give you that opportunity. You have NO CLUE what a guy's background is and you take a HUGE risk.

Websites, such as this one, also give you the opportunity to evaluate a potential partner. But BE CAREFUL, there are many fake or deceptive profiles. TRUST YOUR GUT! If it looks or smells rotten, it probably is.

Good luck in your quest!

totally agree especially if ur a guy who's new to guys. it's a nice fantasy to suck on random cocks sticking out of a hole for example. mmmmm lol. but the reality is, u have no idea where those cocks have been. std's certainly but some guys might not even have good higene. i definately recommend meeting a guy, or anyone out 1st see what there like let them do the same. if ur both into each other u can go back in private & have some fun but if either of u isn't feeling it for any reason it's easy enough to walk away hopefully with a handshake. or meet again if there's any possibility.

CL is a bit depressing to use as you'll find some really weird people and you'll get some nut cases BUT there's a huge BUT. It's possible to find the perfect match and you CAN find a gem in the rough if you're looking for more than just hookups. I found it yesterday, I've been really vigil with my search and if I sense something off I break contact but this person was different and we had so much fun (my first time). Hours of just pure fun. My dick is raw and swollen from 8 hours of sex. The weird thing is we met through a fucked up ad where I was horny and looking for a cum dump but when we met we did everything, didn't think I would suck cock and balls and it was amazing. It's weird and just luck. It might take you a while to find the perfect first one and I never expected to find a fiesty gay guy that wants to pamper a masc guy for hours. Feels good.
    So keep looking, if you're horny enough and curious enough just keep looking. The guy I met told me stories about guys like you, married, looking for more and from personal experience suppressing the feelings will make it worse. I would start posting your own ads looking for what you need and you should soon find it.
    Last edited by Donek; Jul 16, 2017 at 5:48 AM.

It probably depends on where you live.

BigAINYC us in the NYC area and had good results, but yesterday there was over 1,300 ads in m4m. Here in Boston there were about 600. In Boise there was about 25.

Just with numbers alone you should be able to find someone. Yeah, there's more chafe to sort through but at least there are responses. I'm not sure what I'd do in Boise.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    It probably depends on where you live.

BigAINYC us in the NYC area and had good results, but yesterday there was over 1,300 ads in m4m. Here in Boston there were about 600. In Boise there was about 25.

Just with numbers alone you should be able to find someone. Yeah, there's more chafe to sort through but at least there are responses. I'm not sure what I'd do in Boise.
    In Boise you have to rely on that slut Rosie Palm! LOL

Looking back on it now there were 4 ads on CL that I wish I had replied to. 1 was from a member that did have his address posted here also but he removed it. I don't recall his username. Another was of a very nice cock that the young guy had put the ad back up a couple times. Another was from an older gentleman that only liked receiving and not giving. Exactly what I was looking for. The last ad was of a younger guy who was curious about having a guy suck his cock for the first time. This would have been great for the both of us. My first time sucking a cock and his first time getting cucked from another guy. He had a beautiful cock. I say that in more meaning because his cock looked very much like mine. My cock twin. He posted his ad that one time and had said that he would post again awaiting for a reply. He never did place an ad a second time. And never will on CL ever again.

I almost forgot the beauty of a black cock that was also posted on CL. The other 4 ads were all beautiful white cocks. The black cock was also very tempting to reply to as well.

Lost opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I almost forgot the beauty of a black cock that was also posted on CL. The other 4 ads were all beautiful white cocks. The black cock was also very tempting to reply to as well.

Lost opportunities.
    They was probably bull shippers too, just like 99.9% those that was on CL. Most on CL was same people in all these sites, who had NO real intentions of meeting any one, all just games.

Craigslist has removed their personals section under pressure from legislators. However, there is a new site called doublelist.com that is not too bad. I actually think it is monitored more closely than Craigslist was.

I've made one connection on silverdaddies but never did the cl thing. I have found SD to be very frustrating in that you go back and forth and then when you say okay let's meet to see if we're compatible 99% of the time that the end of it. Thanks for the lead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    I've made one connection on silverdaddies but never did the cl thing. I have found SD to be very frustrating in that you go back and forth and then when you say okay let's meet to see if we're compatible 99% of the time that the end of it. Thanks for the lead though.
    Very same game on ANY of these sites.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    They was probably bull shippers too, just like 99.9% those that was on CL. Most on CL was same people in all these sites, who had NO real intentions of meeting any one, all just games.
    Yeah you are right. One or two of them I could have got lucky maybe. Maybe I would have been the one to flake because of nerves. My nerves did stop me from answering. I was the closest more than before with those 5 though.

Sad that Craigslist closed down the personals. The ex and I had an open arrangement and we both met a lot of really cool and fun people on there. Of course as a woman the ex had a way easier time of it than I did as a guy, even posting as a couple worked but not like it did for her solo...lol. People are right in saying there was a lot of crap and spam there too but if you take the time and weed through it all and a good time could be had.

u seem to have been the exception, most people have not had much luck at all. myself i've never met anyone on craigslist. but like u said it's easier for women even helped looking as a couple.

www.doublelist.com has replaced Craigs. It is new, but improving every day for adult personals.

hopefully it has actual real people looking for what they say there looking for lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    www.doublelist.com has replaced Craigs. It is new, but improving every day for adult personals.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    DoubleList is great if you live in a major city. For me Indianapolis is the only city on the list. Maybe it will improve.....

Made two good hookups in the past week from Squirt.org. Working on a couple from SilverDaddies and AdultFriendFinder.

i'd be interested in knowing how ur hookup from aff goes. i've never really sensed it being very effective, maybe for couples.
    Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Made two good hookups in the past week from Squirt.org. Working on a couple from SilverDaddies and AdultFriendFinder.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'd be interested in knowing how ur hookup from aff goes. i've never really sensed it being very effective, maybe for couples.
    He will find they will go blank on him and never hear back after a few emails!