Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Male anal vs female anal

I've had lots of anal sex with females but never males. Is there any notable difference between female anal and male anal in the way it feels?

Re: Male anal vs female anal

I have had both many times and could feel no difference.

I agree, but one thing a woman can do that a man can't, is have a vaginal and anal entry at the same time!

As far as I'm concerned, feeling a cock rubbing against yours, while you're both inside her, is the epitome of pleasure!!

Yeah wow. That sounds hot.

never could tell any different

Best way to find out for yourself is try anal with a guy. If you were closer I'd volunteer mine for the test! ;-)

maybe not for the giver but maybe for the taker......women do not have prostrates. it's allmost as if it's actually men who are more meant to receive anal sex!

I know I sure do enjoy it.

Realistic 8-12 inches felt great, but a real one would have to feel way good! Sucking & swallowing is good, but getting fucked in the ass is too much, man! Especially with someone on this page...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    maybe not for the giver but maybe for the taker......women do not have prostrates. it's allmost as if it's actually men who are more meant to receive anal sex!
    For those guys have not been the lucky recipient of anal sex---when a guy's cock finds "that sweet spot" and starts making contact with your prostate---oh my fucking god!! What a feeling---for me---if the guy fucking me stays hitting that spot enough---I get this feeling of incredible orgasm---even if I don't actually cum---that totally rocks my world. I don't know if this is the same response for all--but that is what I have experienced and once you get that----you gotta continue to have it!!

This is another reason that if you are at all reticent about doing anal sex, and tend to not want to do it----then don't because once you come to enjoy taking cock inside---it does become incredibly addictive.

Don't get me wrong, I love that body part that ladies have---I hesitate to use the term "pussy" because to me---that is just yet one more term for female genitalia that is rather coarse and nasty, because most men might like to "tag that shit" and such but they seem to only like that aspect of females---not giving much regard for all the other aspects of a female----sorry for the digression---but I have always loved and enjoyed that aspect of sex with ladies----but I really do admit---cock is really addicting and it seems the more you get of it---the more you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    For those guys have not been the lucky recipient of anal sex---when a guy's cock finds "that sweet spot" and starts making contact with your prostate---oh my fucking god!! What a feeling---for me---if the guy fucking me stays hitting that spot enough---I get this feeling of incredible orgasm---even if I don't actually cum---that totally rocks my world. I don't know if this is the same response for all--but that is what I have experienced and once you get that----you gotta continue to have it!!

This is another reason that if you are at all reticent about doing anal sex, and tend to not want to do it----then don't because once you come to enjoy taking cock inside---it does become incredibly addictive.

Don't get me wrong, I love that body part that ladies have---I hesitate to use the term "pussy" because to me---that is just yet one more term for female genitalia that is rather coarse and nasty, because most men might like to "tag that shit" and such but they seem to only like that aspect of females---not giving much regard for all the other aspects of a female----sorry for the digression---but I have always loved and enjoyed that aspect of sex with ladies----but I really do admit---cock is really addicting and it seems the more you get of it---the more you want.

theres nothing like an anal orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Well soon I will be able to compare!

I have not gotten fucked with a real cock (never got there with previous partners, only oral), but I have been fucked with a strap on and it was as good as 12 volty says.

But in Jan I got my prostate removed (cancer, I'm clear so far, yay). Soon I will be back to playing and I certainly intend to get fucked (the hall pass is holding).

So watch this space for a real comparison of being an anal recipient, with and without a prostate.

I have played with anal toys both before and after, and strangely, in some ways it feels better now. When I have an orgasm now it seems more centered inside, instead of in my cock. So I feel it a lot more in my ass and I love it! One interesting complication is that I have not yet gotten an erection since surgery (it can take 18 months), I have no idea how the feelings will change when I get my erection back. So far I have orgasms as easily as before I had the surgery, they are still great, they just feel different.

More when it happens.

congratulations on being cancer free, hope things heal up & ur back to ur old perv self again

I've had male and female ass in the past. The reason I like male ass is that i can play with his cock if in the missionary position....as for the feeling, it's the same.

Well truthfully I prefer the way most female ass looks aesthetically over male ass i.e. I find female ass more beautiful. I like its softness and roundness. Now as far as physical penetration they feel the same. The main difference is the skin to skin contact when you go balls deep. For some men there is no difference though ;o) Now you can hit a males prostrate and give him an amazing orgasm. I love those. A lot of females have a bundle of nerves of the backside of their uterus which if stimulated gives them deep internal orgasms too. Its easier to stimulate that bundle of nerves through the backdoor. You need a longer cock to do it. My wife wasn't all that thrilled with anal sex till I started giving her anal orgasms now she's a fan
    Last edited by a2smith09; Aug 13, 2016 at 1:24 PM.

Idk...some guys have roundish butts that look good aesthetically....just sayin'...

Lol, you are right about that. I was speaking more in generalities. When I was in my teens and twenties I was told many times I had a nice ass like that. Now it's no where close anymore. �� My wife had a gorgeous ass when she was in her teens and twenties and it's still a gorgeous ass not quit as firm but still gorgeous.

I am becoming female, and want to do anal, both ways, before they change my parts

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Lol, you are right about that. I was speaking more in generalities. When I was in my teens and twenties I was told many times I had a nice ass like that. Now it's no where close anymore. �� My wife had a gorgeous ass when she was in her teens and twenties and it's still a gorgeous ass not quit as firm but still gorgeous.
    Yeah, I got the same thing from guys & older women alike. The women liked to grab my round little butt & the guys wanted to fuck it! But they wouldn't let me fuck them or suck me off? Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Well truthfully I prefer the way most female ass looks aesthetically over male ass i.e. I find female ass more beautiful. I like its softness and roundness. Now as far as physical penetration they feel the same. The main difference is the skin to skin contact when you go balls deep. For some men there is no difference though ;o) Now you can hit a males prostrate and give him an amazing orgasm. I love those. A lot of females have a bundle of nerves of the backside of their uterus which if stimulated gives them deep internal orgasms too. Its easier to stimulate that bundle of nerves through the backdoor. You need a longer cock to do it. My wife wasn't all that thrilled with anal sex till I started giving her anal orgasms now she's a fan

I got really horny reading this. Thank you for sharing.

We have had 2 long term flings with separate bulls, both with prior experience. I remember the first one would say it made no difference to his cock, but it did to his mind; meaning that it felt the same, it took different stimulation. With me, it came natural, with hubby, what would make our bull hard for his hinie was the idea of dominating a man in front of his wife (and boy, did he dominate!!).

On the other hand, our second (and current) bull is different, he likes to spend time alone with each. He just likes ass i guess.

First, welcome to the site!

It's interesting to read how your partner enjoys the connection with the "bull", but how do you feel about it?

How did you and your hubby first develop the urge for this lifestyle, then locate a willing partner?

Inquiring minds wanna know....IF you feel comfortable discussing it!

For him it was very awkward at first and for a while. He had had some boy on boy experiences back in school (nothing hardcore) and ahd remained very curious. I knew about that and, well, found it interesting so after a long time we decided to explore his curiosities together. But yes, the transfer from fantasy to reality is not an easy one we quickly realized. We both stuck with it however and it has added an amazing new dimension to our sex lives.

The only real difference between anal with men and women is that men tend to like it more consistently than women do...and women have smoother skin than men. Other than that, it feels the same - Absolutely fucking wonderful.

I'm interested in trying a guys ass. Anyone interest if we click?

NakedFun38 if we were closer I'd gladly let you have mine.

I love fucking ass, both male and female! I like fucking guys more just because of kinky naughty aspect of it, it just turns me on.

Have enjoyed entering both,, inside virtually very little difference, outside a lot...actually feel as if my cock is being cut a bit if the male receiver has a hairy asshole, the hairs do in fact distract...butt for my being the "catcher," OMG by a very young age, I was convinced the only sex I needed or wanted, was to be fucked....and one teen birthday, between a handful of friends had the best presents ever....not one spank for each year, but ONE fuck by each of teen friends and two of their dads for each year...and one 11 inch as the one to grow on...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

I enjoy screwing guys, because in this way, I can dominate them...I have screwed women in the ass, and yes it is tight, I still have to get over "were I am at the time."

A few years ago I had a GF who LOVED anal. She was kind of the exception to the rule...

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    I agree. It's initially uncomfortable for both, but after things relax, while it doesn't necessarily get any better for a woman, it definitely becomes wonderful for a guy when another man's penis starts bumping into his prostate. It can actually cause some guys (the one's "receiving") to orgasm from what is happening to them from behind.