Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 54 of 54
  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    543

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    My 1st wife and I tried anal. I cold take it or leave it, she didn't care for it; even when she was getting double penetrated during mfm. She would do me with a vibrator while she was sucking my cock; man what a rush! I loved it. I would cum more quickly and shoot huge loads. I think it is more pleasurable for men because of the prostate.

  2. #32
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    266

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I agree, but one thing a woman can do that a man can't, is have a vaginal and anal entry at the same time!

    As far as I'm concerned, feeling a cock rubbing against yours, while you're both inside her, is the epitome of pleasure!!
    I couldn't agree more, my wife loves both her holes filled with cock at the same time. Feeling his and my cock thrusting in unison is very erotic. And when she squirts, watch out because she goes bat shit crazy and its like fucking a virgin all over again.

  3. #33
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    I have had mixed results. I know two bottom guys that feel just like fucking pussy. I should note that my bottoms can do things with their ass muscles I have yet to feel with any woman!

  4. #34
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alberta - Edmonton and Area
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    221

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I have had mixed results. I know two bottom guys that feel just like fucking pussy. I should note that my bottoms can do things with their ass muscles I have yet to feel with any woman!
    As I understand the OP the question was more about any perceived difference between fucking male ass and female ass, not a comparison of male ass to pussy. In any case your answer is confusing as you say it feels "just like fucking pussy" and then you say the guys you've fucked do things that no woman ever has.....how is that JUST like a pussy?

    Btw, I've fucked one woman in the ass a couple times and a few other guys a time or two and didn't notice any difference.
    Last edited by stonebow; Feb 28, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

  5. #35

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    I really don't think that there is a difference between the two except for one is more hairy but shave it and you really can't tell. I like to watch gay porn and really like watching the insertion.

  6. #36

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Trying to get thread going again. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

  7. #37
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    33

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    No difference to me. I don't like hairy holes though or hairy butts.

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Virginia
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    525

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    There's a huge difference. The view. Looking down on a nice round female ass while you're fucking it is far nicer than looking down on a hairy man's ass.

  9. #39
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    61

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    No difference to me. I don't like hairy holes though or hairy butts.
    I agree with your comment. NOT into hairy pubes, faces, assholes or anything else....I especially like a smooth pussy to lick and suck.

  10. #40
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    No not really, its a different visual, but it feels the same. Its the aura around same sex, sex that changes the dynamic

  11. #41
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Men tend to have hairy asses then women, but not always

  12. #42

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by traz99999 View Post
    Men tend to have hairy asses then women, but not always
    I've women with hairy assholes cause they normally don't groom there like other areas. But I've never topped a guy either so speculating that a bottom guy is more likely to groom that a women.

  13. #43

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    I’ve had anal with females. I’m still looking forward to what anal with a guy feels like.

  14. #44
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Quebec
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    168

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    that sounds hot realist

  15. #45
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    65

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I agree, but one thing a woman can do that a man can't, is have a vaginal and anal entry at the same time!

    As far as I'm concerned, feeling a cock rubbing against yours, while you're both inside her, is the epitome of pleasure!!
    This assumes that male anal DP is not possible?

    Bring a friend and find out for yourself.

  16. #46
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    266

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    You are exactly correct, thatís why I enjoy anal so much and crave it. When my regular hits my sweet spot it triggers a huge load of my cum shooting everywhere. I canít think of anything else I enjoy more than having a stiff cock get me off like my buddy does.

    To add to that, my wife loves anal and I have never seen her orgasm and squirt as hard as she does as when Iím pounding her tight little ass. Anal sex is what wears her out, after a round with me she is exhausted and spent, where as me I canít get enough.

  17. #47
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Other
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    170

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    For those guys have not been the lucky recipient of anal sex---when a guy's cock finds "that sweet spot" and starts making contact with your prostate---oh my fucking god!! What a feeling---for me---if the guy fucking me stays hitting that spot enough---I get this feeling of incredible orgasm---even if I don't actually cum---that totally rocks my world. I don't know if this is the same response for all--but that is what I have experienced and once you get that----you gotta continue to have it!!

    This is another reason that if you are at all reticent about doing anal sex, and tend to not want to do it----then don't because once you come to enjoy taking cock inside---it does become incredibly addictive.

    Don't get me wrong, I love that body part that ladies have---I hesitate to use the term "pussy" because to me---that is just yet one more term for female genitalia that is rather coarse and nasty, because most men might like to "tag that shit" and such but they seem to only like that aspect of females---not giving much regard for all the other aspects of a female----sorry for the digression---but I have always loved and enjoyed that aspect of sex with ladies----but I really do admit---cock is really addicting and it seems the more you get of it---the more you want.
    Pretty much my experience exactly. While I still consider myself versatile and have no qualms topping a man (and do enjoy it), I'd usually rather bottom for one and save topping for when I'm with a woman (who are perfection itself for such a thing).

    Regarding the sensations involved... the difference is mostly in the glutes. Men tend to have stronger glutes and that changes the nature of the feedback they can provide and gives a different, shall we say... "bumping platform" to move against. Although everyone varies! That said, the actual penetration aspect of things is more or less identical between the sexes.

  18. #48
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    62

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    I'm interested in trying a guys ass. Anyone interest if we click?
    Seems you may need a vacation to the sunshine state!!!

  19. #49
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    62

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    This doesn't answer the question but for me the feeling is completely different. With a woman I'm giving and with a man I'm receiving!!!

  20. #50
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    NZ - Other
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,953

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Giving... not much of a difference. But position wise, big difference, if I am on my back, I can hold her hips, caress her breasts, smack her ass and look into her eyes as she rides.... with a guy, I can stroke his cock, rub his nipples etc..... my ex partner, DD, enjoyed being on her stomach and feeling me fuck her anally while I held her hands, it gave her a feeling of submitting and surrendering to me and my cock...... but for me, being fucked in the same position does not feel as enjoyable as being on my back.

    Recieving anal, I notice a difference, not so much because of equipment used, obliviously but how its done, like with the thrusts and technique. Perferred position is on my back so I can grab shoulders, hips or ass and use leverage to control the way I want to be fucked or enhance their pleasure...... and if I am on top, being held deep in a person while I am being fucked, is one hell of a experience because my cock pulses in time with the thrusts and apparently without thrusting into the other person, they still feel like they are being thrusted into.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

  21. #51
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Washington
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    69

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Nakedfun38 if that is your sexy ass in the pic I would fuck it in a heartbeat! Then you would know how the girls you anal fuck feel! lol

  22. #52

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    Have enjoyed entering both,, inside virtually very little difference, outside a lot...actually feel as if my cock is being cut a bit if the male receiver has a hairy asshole, the hairs do in fact distract...butt for my being the "catcher," OMG by a very young age, I was convinced the only sex I needed or wanted, was to be fucked....and one teen birthday, between a handful of friends had the best presents ever....not one spank for each year, but ONE fuck by each of teen friends and two of their dads for each year...and one 11 inch as the one to grow on...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....
    That sounds like a story I wanna hear LOL...bet that was a HAPPY BD

  23. #53

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    Nakedfun38 if that is your sexy ass in the pic I would fuck it in a heartbeat! Then you would know how the girls you anal fuck feel! lol
    Yes it is!

  24. #54

    Re: Male anal vs female anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Giving... not much of a difference. But position wise, big difference, if I am on my back, I can hold her hips, caress her breasts, smack her ass and look into her eyes as she rides.... with a guy, I can stroke his cock, rub his nipples etc..... my ex partner, DD, enjoyed being on her stomach and feeling me fuck her anally while I held her hands, it gave her a feeling of submitting and surrendering to me and my cock...... but for me, being fucked in the same position does not feel as enjoyable as being on my back.

    Recieving anal, I notice a difference, not so much because of equipment used, obliviously but how its done, like with the thrusts and technique. Perferred position is on my back so I can grab shoulders, hips or ass and use leverage to control the way I want to be fucked or enhance their pleasure...... and if I am on top, being held deep in a person while I am being fucked, is one hell of a experience because my cock pulses in time with the thrusts and apparently without thrusting into the other person, they still feel like they are being thrusted into.....

    Awesome

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top