Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: missionary position 2 guys

Missionary is the most, intimate, erotic, sensuous passionate feeling, holding, careering, kissing, feeling the others body next to you and you feel him. That is what true estacy is all about. Certainly with a woman a man feel so arosed and passionate about making love to her. But a man next to a man, this is true passion with that naught, taboo feeling that comes from no other form of estacy.

I find this topic so arousing; I'm inexperienced but thinking of taking another guy to bed like this motivates me to want to meet someone in earnest. Thoughts of Laying face to face, sharing body warmth and mutually caressing turgid cocks leaves the door open to gently explore each other with lubed fingers and genitals, luring a first time bottom to give himself gently to his passion fueled lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious44440000 View Post
    Thoughts of Laying face to face, sharing body warmth and mutually caressing turgid cocks leaves the door open to gently explore each other with lubed fingers and genitals, luring a first time bottom to give himself gently to his passion fueled lover.
    Should be pretty easy for you -- you have a way with words! Good job!

yeah i agree sounds like u would be great to have sex with m or f! actually what ru doing later tonite lol
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Should be pretty easy for you -- you have a way with words! Good job!
    Last edited by sysper; Jan 2, 2017 at 2:39 PM.

So love missionary position - I have given and received liberally in this position - there is nothing greater than looking at the expressions on your partners face as you are one with them.

Missionary is my favourite position when I'm getting fucked. I feel more submissive that way and I always want to be submissive when I'm with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    yeah i agree sounds like u would be great to have sex with m or f! actually what ru doing later tonite lol
    I think about this frequentlt. I guess it shows. :-)

Thanks for the sentiments. Clearly, I like to think about face to face intimacy. To a distracting degree...

such a hot topic. as a very submissive bottom, even though i have only bottomed 1 time i crave male intimacy. the eye contact, the body closeness, that bi an gay feeling of it being wrong but feeling so right. it the intimacy part of it. to connect with a male while he slides his cock inside you and as a bottom the feeling of total submission to an aplha male, bringing out those feminine feelings and sensuality only a man can make you feel like. i like knowing that a man may develop emotion while kissing me and whispering to me as we entwine our bodies..... especially when i know a lover is close to cumming so hard an deep and what he is feeling inside me.

i want to feel so incredible to my male lover as he kisses me and is looking in my eyes that he cannot help but to say i love you in that moment, when he is cumming deep inside me

I don't like overly aggressive types, but i think that, being that i'm a very oral and tactile person (kissing, touching, etc), I'd move to be on my back with my legs spread wide and my lover/partner entering me as we kissed -seems more personal and intimate than just being on my hands and knees - but heck, I'd take ANY position at this point! LOL

I've only fucked another man once, in 2013, as a top, and that was in doggie position. Now mind you, it was absolutely fantastic, out of this world, and changed everything for me, really helping me connect with some deep and repressed gay side of me. From then on I started hooking up with local guys in each other's homes, instead of 20 years of anonymous oral in sex venues before that. Then I met and fell in love with a woman, who I recently broke up with after 3 years together. I was actually planning on getting out there again a month ago, in early March, to hook up with men again after such a long absence, but then the pandemic it.

But after reading the posts in this beautiful, albeit old, thread, I would really like to fuck another man in the missionary position, both as a top and a bottom, with the right man or men. Now, the doggy position for me was certainly intimate, and as I said, touched something deep inside me, but I'm thinking the level of intimacy face-to-face is much greater. Then he's not just an ass (if I'm topping) or a cock (if I'm bottoming, for which I'm still a virgin btw), but he's a full man. It still needs to be the right guy for me, because the chemistry is not always there for me, but I'm thinking it is what I really need: I want to MAKE LOVE with another man, and have him make love with me. I want us to look in each other's eyes as we're fucking each other, and really connect. Maybe the passion will be there in me to kiss, and really make out with him. If I'm fucking his ass, then I would love to see his cock, and play with it, his beautiful manhood. I want us to go just super crazy passionate on each other as we're fucking, using our hands all over each other's body, our lips, our tongues.

Is this what it is like for you guys out there?

First time in bed was 21 years ago. A younger slim guy with great flexibility and a long slender cock took me missionary. While he did me he bent over and was able to suck me - amazing. The latest time, 6 months ago, in bed, I was with a middle aged burly guy who was very aggressive and had a thick shorter cock. I enjoyed both but I would rather be fucked affectionately than dominantly. In between, I have been topped in many different positions including "slam bam thank you Sam" from behind standing. But being such a slut I will take it any way I can get it. My most frequent partner over the years is small of stature, well endowed with 8" but doesn't get rock hard. He likes me to lie on my stomach with my legs closed while he straddles me and enters without lube - and then goes to town. He's not much of a kisser yet but I'm working him up to that.

Definitely love the missionary style. I'm mostly a bottom guy and much prefer the intimacy of being penetrated face to face, deep kissing and stroking. Love squeezing his ass as he cums.

I'm inexperienced but usually fantasize about being a bottom with him kissing me as he fills me with his beautiful sperm, his cock pulsating, spasm after spasm of pure pleasure coursing through him ... and me cumming at the same time, shooting my cum all over my stomach and chest.

I've been screwed in that position and I learned early on that my hips don't like that position one bit. Oh, it's highly erotic and all that but at least for me, trying to be fully in the mood is rough when my hips are threatening legal action against me. I've done stretching exercises and all that and nothing I've done makes being in the missionary position comfortable so, at the least, I just grin and bear it.

Missionary is how I want my first time too, purely for the passion, body and eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by j4u42 View Post
    I would first become very familiar with the guy by having sucked his cock (and sucked me if he wanted to, but not necessary ) in various positions. Kneeling in front of him. Head over the side of a bed and he fucking my mouth tea bagging included. After a period of time and many episodes of orally receiving tensions, my first anal would be to start off orally as usual. This time, he on his back, me crawling up between his legs and sucking him and licking his balls till he is rock hard and his Vick standing straight up. At that point I get my mouth off of him, crawl up a bunch knees on both sides of his hips and squat very slowly on top allowing his wet engorfed boner to slowly slide up into me at my pace. I would use all my different muscles down there to relax and squeeze alternately creating tremendous variations to his experience. I would get to riding it up and down increasing the speed as I relax more. I would either be jacking off my cock or he would with the intention of spilling all over his stomach and chest. He would eventually cum inside me. With a little more familiarity and ass experience, I can see me lying on my back and coming up between my legs and sliding it in missionary style and just watch his face as he is enjoying his Vick in me. I would also like to experience doggy style and standing up feeling his muscular thighs spreading mine to gain access as I bend over a little offering myself to him.

the riding thing i want to have for the first time. the guy climb on me and slide down on me.

I love missionary with my boyfriend, we connect, kiss, watch each other’s faces when we cum. It’s amazing with someone you love.
    Its also one of my favorites in a threesome too, I love being on my back and having one in my mouth and another working it in my ass, so hot to me. Also a lot more comfortable.

A great thread to resurrect ! Being more of a bottom (I have topped but, meh, I prefer bottom). My favorite so far is him standing next to the bed and me on my back with my legs on his shoulders. I've not done true missionary, but hope to experience that soon with a guy I have played with before in MMMF and MM. We are just waiting for the COVID gig to blow over. He wants to dress me in his wife's panties and mini skirt for the warm up with lots of oral. I also have rode a guy on top and that was fun, but he wasn't quite big enough for the full experience. So I am waiting for that as well, maybe with the aforementioned buddy.

This topic is really good as it has brought out a lot of opinions on sex positions.. I am going to throw my 2 cents in here.. The right or best position it really depends on a lot of things.. Time, place, relationship, the type of sex.. I would say that 99% of all hookups are doggy style or standing bent over something just for ease of penetration.. Usually both the top and bottom on a first hook up for anal sex are very worked up by the time you get to the point of penetration that those positions are easier and quicker.. Now there are a lot that take more room and time to get into but most go for ease.. There are three that are great if you are going for depth meaning getting the cock as deep inside as possible.. Doggy as he can grab your hips and pull you on to his cock with force, and doggy where he stands above you and uses his weight to drive it in as far as it will go.. then their is missionary with your legs on his shoulders.. this bends you at the hips and raises your pussy up to more easily line up with his cock.. the further he leans forward raises it more and allows him to drive deeper into your pussy!! Not to mention all the intimacy things that have been mentioned in other posts.. missionary can be hard on your hips if you are not flexible.. that being the case try using a table this elevation of your body will slow you to put your legs on his shoulders and him to penetrate you deeply without all the pressure on your hips..

I generally get a lot more pleasure out of getting fucked missionary. I'm pretty sure it's being able to look in your partner eyes and seeing the expression on his face.

Same as a lot,of,other guys here. Like missionary the best. I like looking into his eyes as he fucks me. I’m usually able to cum with very little touching

Mitmer

This is my fantasy as well, my legs over someone's shoulders,getting drilled in the missionary turns me on!

As a top I love missionary. My upward curve makes my big head smack the prostate with each stroke and I can sometimes make him cum hands free just from that. There's the added beneifit of seeing each other's passion up close and hot kissing during the fuck! You know you are making him feel really good when he locks his legs around you!

I prefer the Top on top and me facing him. Yes, that's missionary and I like it slow and deep. I make sure he know not to crush my nuts. If he needs it to be hard slammin and poundin me good, best we do it dog style.

Tried most positions and not rejecting any. I do like missionary so I see his face and if he is a dom he can talk dirty to me. A good doggy fuck does provide for him to grab my hips and really go deep plus go as fast and hard as he wants. So any one need to fuck a guy just let me know. My one advice is be sure your ass is ready. Guy tried to fuck me in a theater without lube and unfortunately it did not go well.

I agree, I want to see look on face when he starts & cums in me!

missionary position is great fun.
    To have the other bloke on top controlling me is always great.
    Not too sue if it is me but,
    It seems to be deeper in me as well.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Prefer being on my back, legs in the air. Get so hard that way. Missionary would be a close second. Not a fan of the dog. Done it, but it doesn't always get me hard. On my back, legs in the air, never fails.