sound fuckng hot wow

Re: First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

1. I was 13 and he was 12!
    2. 7.5" a beautiful uncut cock!
    3. Yes he came in my ass!
    4. No.
    5. No
    6. No
    7. Very little as he I not get in a big rush!
    8. Thought is was amazing!
    9. Yes, he fucked me several more times over the next year!

I finally surrendered my anal virginity this past summer. I was 63, annd by buddy, Dave was 66. Dave has one of the most beautiful, perfectoly proportioned cocks I've ever seen; tightly circumcised, nice fat mushroom head, about 7" and on the thicker side. Yes, the first time out was quite painful, but I let him fuck in several positions, and to cum inside me, as we were both nubies. Dave brought me off orally afterward. No, his cock was not in me when I came. Yes, I cleaned out beforehand. Dave gave me a Fleet enema, and then I showered taking special care to wash all around my opening. We used lots of lubricant on him and me, but there was still a lot of pain. The pain was less once he got the first two or three inches inside me. Despite the pain, I was motivated to complete the act, and I enjoyed it brought him pleasure. No, did not fuck me again that night, but I bottomed for Dave on three other occasions. Those were less painful, and on two of those occasions, I let fuck me twice in the same night.

1. How old were you and how old was he?
      I was 60, he was 27
      2) How long was his dick?
      About 8” and slender
      3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?
      Yes in a condom
      4) Did you come?
      I don’t remember
      5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?
      See #4
      6) Did you clean yourself beforehand?
      No
      7) Did you feel pain?
      No
      8) Rate your enjoyment level:
      Absolutely astoundingly HIGH
      9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

It was a one-off but I have become a pussy boy to anyone willing to fuck me
    And I have enjoyed many opportunities.

!!!!!

For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he?
    I was 16 and they were yes more than one all same age

from what I remembered they biggest was about 7"

Yes all 3 of them

4) Did you come?
    no

Yes was clean when I went to the party

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)
    The first one a little than after that no just felt great. All 3 of the guys I later discovered were all average size 6-7" If I went too long without it was a little uncomfortable at first but quickly it was great.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
    Loved it!!

Yes. One of the guys was my best friend and we had sex whenever we got the chance until we graduated. The other 2 guys on occasion. We had to keep it quiet as none of us wanted to labeled guy back than
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BigAlNYC;308098]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

I was 14 he was 19 my cousin..
    his cock was 8” and a little above average

Yes he cum in me 3 times that night..
    4) Did you come?
    Yes twice all over our bellies...
    Yes both times...
    No but I was empty and very clean...
    7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)
    No pain what so ever.. he finger fucked me for quite a while before hand.. it was amazing from the start..,
    8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
    It was amazing, I loved it very much..,
    Yes he fucked me every day for the whole summer... sometimes 3-4 times a day.. always bb!!

We were both 19

I think about 6"

Oh yeah

4) Did you come?
    No

No

No it was a surprise when he came in my room

I don't remember any pain, I was pretty darn turned on and I was on top straddling him. Just lowered myself down as I adjusted to him.

Absolutely loved it.

Yes but we only got together once more, but that time he gave me a blow job that I still remember more than 40 years after. I had to wait 23 years until my next friend with benefits. We did it several times and I always loved it. I contacted him recently and he's interested in getting together if I ever back in that part of the country. My wife knows of my bisexual trends.

I was 24, he was, I don't know... just older.

I'd say, about 8 inches?

Yes.

4) Did you come?
    Yes.

Yes.

Yes, but only because I always clean myself. I don't know why, but it's always been a habit since I was 14 when I started shoving random things up my ass for pleasure.

Yes. We had to pause a few times, but I let him keep going.

Loved it!

Yes.

iwas in my 60 he was 19 had a 5 inch cock fucked me for 20 min he didnt cum i was jerking off and came. next time in was amecian guy at the Y he fucked me and cam in my ass in the shower that was a good fuck he was thick an uncut big mushroom head since the i have been fucked a few more times now know why the wife like anal whis I had started sooner

he was 23 and i was 13
    2) How long was his dick? 9 inches

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? yes i was a virgin he shot his load deep in me
    4) Did you come? no

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? no

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) at first some pain.. he was gentle because it was my 1st time

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure........ i loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes many times. he became my boyfriend

We were both about 16 or 17 at the time.

His cock was about 5 inches long'

Yes, he pulled out and ejaculated into the crack of my ass.

4) Did you come?
    When I rolled over and jacked off.

No, he watched me masturbate.

Yes. At the time I had been hoping it would happen so kept myself clean and lubed at all times! Even wore panties!

No, but we had been drinking alot.

I loved it!

Yes, but finally got more into mutual oral since we could do it almost anywhere.

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14, he was 40s

2) How long was his dick? 5-6

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? yes

4) Did you come? no

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? no

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) very little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure I loved

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, regularly (2 years)

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 54, he was 34

2) How long was his dick? 7"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No, unfortunately

4) Did you come? No

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? I tried

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) More than very little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No, I would have if we had he opportunity again

I met this guy through squirt.org and we had gotten together While sucking his cock one afternoon I came to understand and accept that was my role in sex. Later when we met up again, I asked him to fuck me, I wanted him to be the first. He agreed. He was gentle and careful, I loved his cock in my ass, the discomfort easily taken with the joy of being fucked. As much as I enjoyed being fucked, the desire to be be sucking a cock at the same time was stronger.

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 40, he was 50s

2) How long was his dick? A thick 6" with slight curve and nice head

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No

4) Did you come? Yes

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? I came so hard with his cock in my ass

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes, very well and I was ready!

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None, I wanted it bad.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. It felt great.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, we hooked up 4 times since.

I was maybe 10, he was 12. He was my friend’s older brother who caught me and my friend fooling around (putting our dicks in each other’s mouths). We hadn’t figured out how to get in each other’s asses (didn’t realize we needed some lubrication) so we asked the older brother, and he offered to show me how to “put it in”.

Don’t know, but much bigger than mine and I’ve always had a bigger dick than most, even as a kid. I remember seeing his dick and thinking, “Holy shit, that’s a man’s cock.”

No, I got scared and I asked him to stop after a minute or two.

4) Did you come?
    Nope

No, I didn’t know about these things. But he didn’t get his dick dirty. Not sure how deep he penetrated me, could have been half way in or just an inch or two.

Yes, a bit. I remember his big cock suddenly stretching my ass more than I had ever known before. It only hurt maybe 6/10 on the pain scale, but I was more worried about permanent damage to my hole and what my parents would think if they found out, so I asked him to stop.

At the time it was a weird experience. I remember his cock stretching my hole and it hurt, but it felt good to be filled up at the same time.

No, after that it was pretty much back to just me and my friend tasting each other’s dicks.
    Last edited by JordanCD; Mar 25, 2021 at 10:46 PM.

1. 38
    2. About 6”
    3. He pulled out and I finished him in my mouth
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6.yes
    7. It hurt s
    for a little bit but I had been practicing with a dildo. After taking it slow for about 5 minutes I was loving it
    8. loved it
    9. yes. He fucked me about once a week for a year

i am still waiting

We were both about ten.

Don't recall, but he definitely penetrated me.

He did.

4) Did you come?

Not that time. But another time, I did.

A couple of the times after the first, I did.

Not really, we had been out playing all day

It wasn't painful at all.

I loved it

I did let him fuck me a few times all summer.

I was 13 he was 14 he was 11 inches and thick no he got the head in hurt like hell screamed and made him take it out no neither came no didnt know he was going to try and fuck me yes hurt like hell no I dindt get fucked again till i was in my 60 by a 19yr old with a five incher loved it he fucked me for 20 min but didnt cum

I was 13 he was 35.

6" moderately thick.

Yes he filled me up.

Yes before he was finished fucking me.

Yes .

Yes his wife cleaned me out and prepped me for his cock.

Very little if any.

Absolutely loved it.

He would fuck me every few days some times with his wife watching sometimes it was just me and him.
    I am 55 now he is in his 70's .
    We ran into each other about a month ago and got to talking and soon enough I was once again sucking his cock getting him up to fuck me again.

1. I was 54, he was close to my age not sure exact age.
    2. He was somewhere around 5 to 6 inches, but very wide and big around, uncut with a nice bullet shaped head.
    3. He came in the rubber right as he was pulling out.
    4. Yes I came.
    5. I came right after he pulled out of me.
    6. I didn’t eat for 2 days, cleaned my butt good in the bath with warm water, I was clear.
    7. at first it hurt due to a lot of uncomfortable stretching, he went slow and it took a while he was extremely wide but after he got the head in I remembered to push against it and it felt good.
    8. I loved it!!
    9. Didn’t get to do it again but I want him to.

Fascinating thread.
    I'm still waiting. I'd love to be fucked by a younger man. I see a lot of major age differentials here, which is interesting and, frankly, really hot!

1) she was 29, I was 21

2) she's around 6", uncut

3) yeah she came in my mouth twice

4) I came too

5) yeah but in my mouth

6) yeah, and every time after

7) a little discomfort at first, nothing major

8) loved it and it's still my favorite sex

9) yeah, we hooked up every now and again for a few years, I met plenty of other guys and girls in between though. But, she's still the only person I let cum in my ass without a condom
    Last edited by rcd556; Apr 29, 2021 at 12:55 AM.

About 20 yrs. ago I hooked up with a guy from BiMen and we met and ended up at his place. We were 69ing and I get so excited when I'm sucking cock I came first. Well you know how that goes so out of the blue I saw some lube on his wife's night stand I slathered his cock and my ass and presented my self to him. He went slow and easy and it felt awesome. He pulled out and shot his load on my back and ass. If he'd have filled his hand I would licked it clean - LOL. I'd love to do a repeat one of these days. There is a gay couple in the county and we talk about getting together for a threesome, but with this whole covid thing it's hard to get away from the house.

1) How old were you and how old was he? 66 he was 68

2) How long was his dick? about about 6" and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? no he came on my face

4) Did you come? yes I almost came just from him fucking me. He sucked me off I came in his mouth and he came on my face

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) it was very pleasurable

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? We had arrangements for him to come by a second time but my wife's work was canceled and she came home while I was prepping myself and I was able to contact him to not come by. Have not hosted since.

*It was after my 1st divorce. 37 when I lost my anal virginity. Bent over a tailgate in the middle of the desert around 2am

*He was about average 5+ not real thick.

*Absolutely

4) Did you come?
    *No

*Yes, did lots of solo anal play before i took the plunge

*Slight discomfort at 1st. He just forced his way in, but thats what we were there for. I'm a firm believer in if we meet up to hookup, its too late, there is no me changing my mind

*Oh I definitely liked it, so much so that I started seeking hookups regularly.

*Would've, but he was only interested in taking my virginity

I was 12 he was 14
    7”
    we came together him. Inside
    showered first
    no Pain
    loved loved it
    wen on for 20 years offf and on

1) How old were you and how old was he ?
    I was 50 and he was about 40

2) how big was his cock?
    He was about 6.5 inches, cut and very thick.

3) Did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
    So this is what happened. He got into me from the front (legs on his shoulders), then I started to ride his hot hard dick and then he took me from the side (spoon). I enjoyed it thoroughly. After about 30 minutes as he was fucking me from the side, he started to jerk me off - which was a mistake.

I spurted a lot of jizz and suddenly it felt empty. He took his dick out (he was still very hard) he went to the restroom where he spent over 30 minutes (he must have jerked off after that).

4) did you cum?
    Please see 3.

5) did you cum while he was fucking you?
    See #4

6) did you clean yourself before hand?
    Please see 3.

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
    None whatsoever. It was Pure pleasure - no pain. I wish it lasted longer

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
    On a level of 1 to 10, my pleasure level was 15 Yes - 15!!

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice?
    No we met on CL, and for some strange reason he didn't ask, and neither did I. We fucked only ONCE - I regret it so much. This guy was hard, but also very respectful and friendly.... not very easy to find people like him - that's my opinion.

Blog this Post

I hope to reply to this questionnaire very soon, up to 1.4" with my anal training kit so far. Don't know if this is the right place, but is length important, and why? Am I wrong to think girth is my main concern?