Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

I've only had one cock it was average length and pretty thick. It felt wonderful I felt like I was going to cum from the feeling of him inside of me. Made arrangements for round 2 had to call it off when my wife came home unexpectedly. I need to make other arrangements for round 2, perhaps a hotel.

The longest, sweetest smoothest and most perfect cock I have ever experienced was a cut 6.5"er. I was able to get him all down with my nose jammed against his pubic bone. I find that if I thrust my tongue forward, it stops my gag reflex as it passes into my throat. Try it.

My preference is average to small.

Personalty I prefer, a clean smooth cocks or well timed cock, within the normal ranges of size, for me size does nor really matter. Sometimes a big cocks is nice and most all small cocks, are nice.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I agree with those who have commented about loving precum and cum. I am into giving oral...not into anal...so I have found that anywhere from 5 to 7 inches is just fine with me. I do love to stroke and fondle a big cock but when it comes down to sucking it, I prefer average or a bit less because a big cock can make my jaw ache and my pursed lips tired. It bothers me no end when I feel my lips giving out and I begin to worry about scraping my teeth.
    I do prefer average thick or a bit more so far as circumference goes. But, more important, to me, is plenty of precum and a big load. That will make me want to come back for more...and more...

Another agreement on loving cum and precum. Although I prefer larger cocks, oddly enough. "Oddly" because in general I rarely have/had sex and apparently am on the tighter side, but the feel of a larger cock and how filling it is really hits the spot. With a partner I'm actually in to any discomfort/pain doesn't even register - it just feels amazing.
    Oral hasn't caused any problems as of yet but if the jaw starts aching.... my stubborn butt is going to bust out the CBD muscle cream and carry on. I want that cum, damnit!

Big. Long and thick. Holding my head and fucking my mouth with it. No mercy.

OK. I have not tried that sort of treatment yet. But I do look forward to the opportunity.

As a cocksucker, I love a thick cut cock that points straight out, and is between 6-7 inches long with a big mushroom head. A penis like that truly makes me feel weak in the knees. I definitely love a penis that is at least long enough to pop into my throat when I’m getting my mouth fucked and having my head pushed to take it all the way down.

If an economy car that could go & go & go showed up at your doorstep. That would have it's advantages. Be it a large quiet comfortable car. Or a vehicle that doesn't need a road. What about a powerful car that shakes everything near it. And...

Any of these have the potential for a good ride. Opportunity can knock in any form. If I chose just one, I'd miss out on the others.

As for what I think I'd like: A cock that would be easy on the jaw muscles and one that would fill my ass to the edge of my comfort limits. Spit roast anytwo?

Some folks say size doesnt matter.
    Some say the bigger the better.
    I say average is just right for me!
    Between 5 and 7 is about as good as it gets... Too big and well you cant get it all in your mouth, At least not my mouth. and it will definately hurt going up the ass no matter how much lube you use. Well... Again, for me anyway.
    So I say between 5 and 7 is just right for me

did not experiment with cocks yet, but i prefere a cock the same size as my dildo , something like that :

I always want the largest I can tolerate. But the feeling of all are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    As a cocksucker, I love a thick cut cock that points straight out, and is between 6-7 inches long with a big mushroom head. A penis like that truly makes me feel weak in the knees. I definitely love a penis that is at least long enough to pop into my throat when I’m getting my mouth fucked and having my head pushed to take it all the way down.
    Something like this? Sorry if it's a little blurry. I have trouble taking pics when I'm close to shooting a load. ;-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01010010.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	56994

Lovin that big shroom head

QUOTE=cbxer66;351025]Something like this? Sorry if it's a little blurry. I have trouble taking pics when I'm close to shooting a load. ;-)Click image for larger version. 

ID:	56994[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by bikeracer13 View Post
    Lovin that big shroom head

QUOTE=cbxer66;351025]Something like this? Sorry if it's a little blurry. I have trouble taking pics when I'm close to shooting a load. ;-)Click image for larger version. 

ID:	56994
    [/QUOTE]

And yet, for a time there, people were critical of Trump because of his big shroom head. Big shroom head is where it's at. Especially if it's in my mouth spurting cum.

What Is the Average Penis Size?

Many scientific researchers have attempted to answer the question that males — and females — worldwide want a clear answer about: What size is the average penis?
    A lot of males experience anxiety about whether their penis is big enough and if it is going to satisfy a sexual partner.
    This can influence a person’s self-confidence and self-image.
    A 2019 study article notes that many men believe the average length to get an erect penis is around 15.2 centimeters (cm) or 6 inches (in). In reality, the average is a lot smaller.
    While sizes vary widely, the average span is probably 12.9–13.97 cm (5.1–5.5 in), and probably toward the smaller end of this scale.
    While results vary slightly, most studies estimate the average to be within this range.
    In this article, we examine some details from several scientific studies to try and provide a realistic answer to this question.
    For many, this will offer reassurance on what to expect of the average penis size.
    What Is the Average Penis Size?

Quote Originally Posted by lust2021 View Post
    did not experiment with cocks yet, but i prefere a cock the same size as my dildo , something like that :

This would be ideal for me to play w/ and suck. When can I start? What are the hours?

As for or myself, I usually love most all cocks and of all types of cocks. I am not real picky about size of the cock, but my preference really depends on what we are planning on doing. He must be DDF, including Covid-19!

I have had numerous and amazing experiences with a lot of different cocks over the years. Thinking about all the discussions about cocks, over the years of my life and wondered. I do appreciate the erotic visual appeal of most cocks and I would love each other to touch and massage their partners cock for the enjoyment of its owner. When it really comes down to it, do you really need a huge, thick cock. To me what really does matter, more than size, is how good is the person in using that cock or do they like to engage in some foreplay of some sort, take their time when they are being sucked or fucking and once, they have finished up, do they also like to spend some time enjoying the "afterglow" with the other person or not.

I have been lucky that I have had a lot of cocks over the years, more for Oral than Anal. I usually enjoy seeing and touching most all cocks. Mostly the size does not matter as long as we both, have some understanding, as to what we may enjoy and/or do together. It helps if we both take a few minutes and discuss what both would like to achieve from this personal meet-up. Then we can remove out clothing and see and feel each other cocks. My own personal desire is when meeting up with another guy, he has taking the time to make sure, he is clean, maybe he keeps his bush neatly timed or better shaved smooth! [Warring for me when I see a soft smooth shaved cock it hard for me to wait until I have my warm moist lips on his cock!]

Also, we are together for a reason, try not to piss off each other, we both agreed to be here so both should do there best to enjoy each other time together and be sure you both bust a nut or two!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Average cocks are much better for me to enjoy sucking , but I would really enjoy and 8 or 9 incher to receive for anal. They have all been about average in the past

The bigger the better, I like to be filled up. I have no issues taking a huge cock (9 in and thick) up my ass, and if it’s too big to deep throat (hasn’t happened yet) I’d still enjoy gagging on it. The guy in the picture just above is just right to hit my spots, although I won’t turn down an average cock (5-6 in). But smaller than that and it’s just not that satisfying.
    Last edited by JordanCD; Mar 25, 2021 at 10:54 PM.

I LIKE TO SUCK ON A NICE THICK BIG COCK

I would love to play with any cock. Big or small will always be a fun time

Bigger than me (5" ish) but still within the average range... So it's not difficult to goal to achieve lol.

I fantasize about a nice 8” cut cock relaxed ball sack... My position being on my knees slow suck n deepthroat or laying on bed left hand massaging the balls and fingering his ass while I slowly lick the shaft up n down and take the head in my mouth and work on getting my prize licking you clean..

Ugggh I love this cock picture. That’s my dream encounter..very bi curious.. that’s the ultimate one

I really like average or a little under sized but if I like the guy and he happens to be big I will accommodate him.

What is average? How is that measured? What about girth?
    I seem to fluctuate (depending greatly on how aroused I am, and how long it's been since cleaning the pipes)...6 3/4" to 7 1/2" length and 2.5-2.75" girth...fairly consistently....
    I have a number of toys, ranging from 0.8" to 2.5"...I have a realistic silicone cock that is nearly identical to my own in length and girth....can't quite manage that one in the ass, but I can take it balls deep orally...
    I have not had a real one yet...but if they stand any chance of fucking me at all, they're gonna have to be smaller than I am....

Quote Originally Posted by lust2021 View Post

When I see a picture like this, I tremble inside, thinking what could be. . . Oh well
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I love cock, period. But I do enjoy the challenge of big cock -- never met pone yet that I couldn't deep throat....
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I LOVE this cock!
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015