Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

Huge dicks for me please....

and black is my perfect sweet spot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    i love a cock that is big and thick i want it to hurt so good going in and want it deep in me when he cums in my ass
    I agree with monaohio but when it comes to sucking on it. I like it no bigger then 7 inch.

I love small cocks :P - My thing

I have never had any but I love the way big black monster size cocks look. I'm a closet size queen.

Size does matter to me. To illustrate that, one night I had 2 me in my room and one had a small cock of no more than 5 inches and the other was 7 inches. I was sucking on each but kept going to the big one more when finally the men asked who I wanted to be fucked by and I said the guy with the 7 inch cock......it was the right decision as my ass took him and the smaller guy fucked my mouth, both unloaded their cum in me but I preferred the 7 inch COCK. I later gave that man a blow job.

Someone with an eight or nine inch cock, uncut and at least five inches around. Wow!, that got me a little hard!

I will say big huge ones,10 inches or more. About as thick as a beer can,cut, big mushroom head on it. Lovely.

As long as the cock spurts huge loads, and big hanging balls Either would suit me just fine

A smaller sized cock can be as pleasurable as a larger sized one when in the ass. However. when going into the mouth nd throat, or even just as a visual pleasure, bigger is definitely better and prettier.

For me, the sweet spot is around 6 or 7 inches, and not a thick as some have said they would want. Too large and anal is out of the question. Too small and the eroticism seems to go away. Key for me is the shape and appearance. Gotta be cut, relatively straight (like not all curved off to one one side), not alot of veins (except of course that big main), nice big head, high tight smaller balls. Picky aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I got to thinking about all the discussions about cocks over the years of my life & wondered. When it really " cums" down to it, do you really need a huge, thick cock...or is it just some common cerebral fantasy to want one? Would you be satisfied, really, by a nicely thick 5 or 6 inches? My wife used to tell me how those big cocks hurt, so it seems to me Mr average, possibly with more heart, could satisfy you just as well? What say you???
    I've been sexually active and bi for a very, very long time. I love cock, I love to suck it, I love to get fucked by one, I love to share my cock too. Now I've had many, many male lovers with all different sized and shaped cocks. Some long, some short, most average, some thick, some thin, most were average. Some were small cocked both short and thin, some were large cocked, both long and thick but most were somewhere in between. I found the best predictor for my sexual enjoyment was not cock size but the attitude and skill of my lover. I found that superior skill and attitude could more than compensate for any limitations in equipment where poor attitude or skill would shortchange any advantages of superior equipment.

Now like many I love to see, touch, play with, have sex with, and feel envious of those of you with blessedly gargantuan horse sized cocks. I'm mesmerized with your appendages, I love to be on my knees with your stallion sized cock in my hands and mouth worshipping it. However I cannot deep throat you, your size gives me jaw fatigue so I can't suck your cock nearly as long or thoroughly as more average sized cocks. In my fantasies I love the thought of getting fucked by your huge member. I reality when I feel your apricot or apple sized cockhead pushing against my eager asshole, no matter how good that feels, no matter how much I want to feel your giant cock inside and fucking me, all too often we have to abort or cut things short cause you are too big.

It turns me on red hot to feel the guy's cock go into my throat then have him fuck my throat. That means he has to have at least 7".

I prefer thick meaty cocks. 6in or better. My regular is a solid 8.5 and very thick.

I guess so far I've had average cocks since I've never failed to take the whole thing in my mouth. So a real big one would be nice for the challenge. an 8 incher or more would be nice.

I do enjoy sucking on those big ones but if he is looking to slide up my tight little ass then I prefer average.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    I do enjoy sucking on those big ones but if he is looking to slide up my tight little ass then I prefer average.
    LOL getting them big ones in is a challenge

I've only had 2 cocks in my ass and both were average and I enjoyed both immensely. I've sucked a few large cocks, but I think, if I had to choose, I'd pick average but, being that beggars can't be choosers, I'll take what I can get :-)

I like to suck all sizes, but I especially love to suck large Black cocks.

As long as the guy is clean and ddf I don't care about the size as long as his cock is hard and tasty

My first wife got me interested in large cocks in the mid 1980's. She told me of a fantasy of hers to try a very large cock.
    We found a very hung guy with a thick 12" cock by coincidence, and the three of us played on and off, 3-4 times a year for 6 years.
    I didn't know the i was incidentally bisexual at the time. Wish i had know and i would have been more involved with the play.

I love how big shaven cut cocks look. They are beautiful. I really love the looks of a black one.although I have never had a cock. I know I could suck one and I want to very badly. Worship it with my mouth until it shoots hot cum all in my mouth. Don't know if I can handle it analy but will try.

I'm an incorrigible size queen. Definitely big!👅👄💋

Exclamation Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

That username makes me think of the gay/bi version of that old movie, " Day of the Triffids"...now, " Day of the Queerids", lol. Big is nice, FIL's was huge. Funny how she had huge, full tits, he had a huge cock! He was 6" + limp, she was a two-legged battle wagon...what beautiful tits to suck on! If he'd have sucked mine, I'd gladly have swallowed that gigantic cock of his!...Maybe I should've sucked him off first, just to see what he'd do?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

i just love cock it dont matter to me as long as he can last longer than 3 minutes

The bigger the better, up to 9 x7. Then do, I don't want to be in the ER.

I love big thick cock10.5 is my biggest so far

As Long As It's Not To Big, & Not To Small, Then I Don't Care What Size It Is.

I don't have a lot of experience with cocks, but my inclination has always been to pay more attention to the attitude of the partner I'm about to taste than anything else, at least at first. It's like the kind of attention I want for my cock - I want to be sucked off by someone who is hungry for it, who wants to make me cum, and for whom a coming splooge is exciting and welcome. I do not want to waste my time with someone who is tolerating my junk, or who is not motivated, or who is doing it just because turnabout is fair play.

So that's my attitude in giving as well as receiving. I want to be someone who makes my partner feel appreciated. The attitude and mutual nonverbal communication between the parties is an important part of the erotic experience. Compared with that, size might be interesting but it doesn't contribute much to the experience.

I guess, give me a 4" hard throbbing cock that seriously needs relief from my mouth, way before a 9" horsecock attached to someone who keeps stabbing at his bloody iPhone.
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; Apr 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

I've only sampled about 6 cocks, and most of them have been average, in size -- about 5 to 6" or so, I'd guess. One guy was larger than that -- he claimed 8", but I wouldn't bet on it. I only had him in my mouth for a short time, probably less than a minute.

One guy I've played with twice, has a very small cock and very small balls. He's a very nice guy, and he adores my cock, which, of course, makes me very hot! And he's very verbal when I'm sucking him, telling me how good it feels, etc. But he's so small and doesn't get very hard, either. It feels good when he's in my mouth, but it's kind of disappointing. Because of this, I'd have to say I'm not a fan of small cocks.

So give me average or better, with the jury being 'out' on very large ones due to my lack of experience...

I doubt I would like small.
    I have only sucked large and really large.
    Probably would be very happy with dicks that are 5" to 6" tall.
    But, I really love large and really large.
    JEM