Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

Of my like minded friends only one of them tops me, the rest are just too big, my regular top is a comfortable 7 inches and not very thick and it’s confortable for me to do anal with him, I have had bigger but his is just right. I have some suck buds who are indeed massive and I love them big thick cocks filling my throat. When it comes to oral I never met a cock I didn’t like.

I'm oral only. I've had small to really really big. My ideal is long and average or thin around. I love to deep throat and love feeling a long shaft slide down. If it's real thick it and they don't shoot quick, it can get difficult after a while.

I have one I suck that's a little thinner but really long. Don't know the measurement but I know when it reaches my throat, there is still another average penis length to swallow. I love to swallow the whole length and then keep it in my throat, backing off until the head just pops out and back down.

I prefer one larger than mine which isn’t difficult to find. I wonder about these average length numbers, I’m a little under 6 long and I have seen close up very few that aren’t at least 6.5 to 7 hard.
    For some reason it gets me very aroused when one is noticeably larger. I came to understand this in my mid twenties during a mfm. Watching his 8.5 inch very thick cock fucking her made me very excited or maybe it was her very different orgasms on his cock.

I have no personal experience to draw upon.

If I ever did "interact" with another guy (or trans woman), I think I would prefer someone with a cock in the 4-6 inch range.

While a monster cock might be nice to look at, I would find it impractical - and too intimidating.

Love a big thick long cock down my throat and in my ass yum

Personally I like an average size cock, one that will fit in my mouth nicely.
    I gag easily so smaller is better also smaller cocks tend to cum more for
    some strange reason.

I posted in this thread 2 years ago.
    That I really love large and really large.
    Because, large is what I still get to suck now.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Edward777 View Post
    Personally I like an average size cock, one that will fit in my mouth nicely.
    I gag easily so smaller is better also smaller cocks tend to cum more for
    some strange reason.
    I'm with you buddy about smaller dicks. I fell for my step-cousin's small one when we masturbated together several times a few years ago. Can't get its beauty, smell, feel, and taste out of my mind!

I have had a lot of cocks over the years both oral and anal. At this time, although a numbers guy, I've lost track. The sizes I entertained runs the gamut and I loved all. My preference is for cleanliness, hardness and endurance. I'll adapt to and enjoy any size.

While large cocks can be nice to look at I prefer average size to actually play with.

I'm not really picky when it comes to cock sizes. I like them in all shapes and sizes. A few of the guys I have been with have ranged from small to big. And I have enjoyed them all!!

well, almost a no-brainer here.. put a small cock and big cock together, and the votes go to Mr. Big! Women and men like bigger cocks. Some people don't like 'em big cuz it can cause pain or possible choking. It's a tough world where smaller size guys get kicked to the curb..it's no one's fault..it's what we were given and born with..

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom1969 View Post
    I'm not really picky when it comes to cock sizes. I like them in all shapes and sizes. A few of the guys I have been with have ranged from small to big. And I have enjoyed them all!!
    I am with you, most all cocks, can be enjoyable, especially if I can, enjoy their warm load of man juices. I do prefer most of my cocks shaved smooth, but that is not a deal breaker, along as that person, presents me, with a clean and fresh cock!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

One of the things I learned is that bigger ain't always better, depending on the guy the dick is attached to. Smaller cocks are easier to suck and take in the ass, bigger ones pose more of a challenge in both ways but, eh, I'm always up for answering a challenge even if, for no other reason, to say and know I handled some guy's monster dick. If it's clean and healthy and its owner ain't my idea of an asshole, bring on the dick - any size.

I love to deepthroat cock and have my throat fucked. For me the bigger the better. Especially length. I love to feel cock deep in my throat. I have swallowed a very thick eight inches with no problem

Since I love to deep throat cock, the bigger is always the better. I get off with a cock in my throat just like Loinda Lovelace.
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

Since I love to deep throat cock, the bigger is always the better. I get off with a cock in my throat just like Linda Lovelace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DP Will 3.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I must be very honest. I love the cock I have to enjoy. I can't enjoy enough cock to differentiate. It's all great.

I don't care about size. The hottest sex I ever had with a guy was with someone with a micropenis.

I love any Dick's long short fat skinny ! As long as it's clean !

Medium to extra-large...5 to 9. Thick...1.75 to 2.75. Big cummers. Big balls. And there's just something about a uncut cock with a huge shrouded head. Cut cock is great too.

As long as they get hard and feeds me the sweet nectar I crave. I only perform oral have never done anal, I think it is an ego trip to suck a big cock allows me to fantasize later.

I still don't know. But that big cock sure is making my mouth water.

any and all cock is my motto. Never met one that I did not like.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I still don't know. But that big cock sure is making my mouth water.

I think she needs to deep throat that beauty for real satisfaction!

I just enjoy sucking cock. Never put any emphasis on size.

[QUOTE=SuckerMC;329984]I still don't know. But that big cock sure is making my mouth water.

[/QUOTE
    Oh yeah would love to play with that

I jusy love sucking cock no matter what size
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I love a good larger dick to be honest. 6-9 inches & I’m in heaven. Sometimes larger ones can hurt, but that all depends on the owner.

Most older guys, like me, aren't as big as we were in our youth so large cocks are rare. I prefer at least 6in to play with but I have a friend that is about 4in that I like as well. I can eat the entire 4in so it gives me more ways to play.