Register

foreskin docking

I am a bicurious male who was cut as a baby. Foreskins have always fascinated me. I have tried restoration for many years with minimal measurable success. To those who have successfully restored, is you orgasm more intense now? I have only recently learned of cock docking. To those cut men out there who have docked, was your orgasm different being stimulated by a foreskin than other methods of getting off?

Re: foreskin docking

Speaking as an uncut man, it seems the foreskin keeps the head way more sensitive. Idk if restoring it would have any immediate effects? If at all, it seems to me it'd take awhile?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Sorry that your cock was mutilated.

I tried it once with a cut guy I dated and it did not do anything for me. No cum was involved and it's a lot more fun to "dock" a woman's clit with your foreskin.

I did it with an uncut guy, with a really large cock. His forskin went past the head of my cock. It was a very erotic experience, and I must say I came very quickly.

It is amazing, but there is a really incredible variation in how individual each guy's cock can be from others.

I am cut and have been with a number of guys who were uncut and with some--it was possible to dock my cock inside theirs--but most I find that we cannot do so effectively because as soon as they get erect--the head pulls out and there is really no foreskin left--but I was lucky to meet this one guy.

We got together three times over the course of about a month or so. He had a really big cock--the biggest I have seen in the flesh and he was uncut with a huge foreskin---so much so that even when his cock was hard as a bone---the head remained nearly fully hidden inside the sheath.

Well with him---all we did ever do was to dock our cocks---my cock is thick but not very long--only around five inches--with my cock looking REALLY SMALL compared to that guy's monster/horse hung cock!!

We would dock my cock in his sheath and he would proceed to jerk off---it felt great to have my cock inside his skin and my cock basically disappearing into his---it was pretty damn "hot" to do and feel that. He would cum with my cock inside his sheath--and man---that was an incredible feeling to feel his head rubbing mine--and he shooting some nice loads, warming and covering my cock---I did wind up cumming pretty quickly afterwards as well and I have to say--that even though other than a bit of mutual cock sucking, taking a shower together and making out with him----to have my cock essentially joined up with his cock and having him cum---holy shit!!! That was one incredible sexual experience and I am sure glad that we at least got together those few times and did what we did.

It was really great!!

He was only in my town for a short time--he came there from California where he worked for one of the major defense contractors being a leader of a team working on developing some sort of top secret military weapons system, coming to where I lived in the Dayton, Ohio area where Wright-Patterson AFB is located---which is a place that nearly every aviation related military weapon or craft had some of its development and such directed from.

Sure wished we had more times together than we did--but hey----it was great what we did and I am glad that we at least hooked up for the times we did. It was sure worth it.

It would be great to meet someone with a cock like his to dock like that and more!!!

We can dream, can we not??
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; May 20, 2016 at 4:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyswing View Post
    I did it with an uncut guy, with a really large cock. His forskin went past the head of my cock. It was a very erotic experience, and I must say I came very quickly.
    Hey--I didn't pay any attention to your post before I did mine---our guys sound similar. He didn't happen to be from somewhere around Los Angeles going back about almost ten years or so ago??

I as cut at birth saw my first uncut cock at8 loved the way it looked sucked my first uncut at 13 and docked the first time at 16 loved it we both came at the same time then we both sucked the cum off each other do it when ever I can

It has been my unscientific observation that there are about four degrees of a penis's crown or glan's exposure relative to its foreskin. At one extreme is that circumcised cock for which the crown (or glans) is always completely exposed with no residual sign of any foreskin whatsoever. At the other extreme (quite rare I think) is the penis that has a foreskin so long (and the penis usually so small) that the crown looks as if it has never seen - and will probably never see - daylight . . . a turtle that never comes out of its shell. In between are two degrees of variation: the uncircumcised cock that still has its foreskin but which is almost always in the "pulled-back state" yielding full exposure of the crown while the foreskin is "just there" like a loose turtle neck sweater. Finally, there is the uncircumcised cock whose crown only peeks out from its sheath when worth while . . . when something is up. To each his own.

The top of my cock head just peaks out a little when hard from the foreskin.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I enjoy docking, but like most guys my foreskin pulls back some when i am hard but when i cum and get soft then docking it very hot. Love it when a guy cums in my foreskin.

When I was a kid a friend and I began to explore our sexuality!! He was uncut and I became fascinated with his foreskin! He docked me several times and when you are cut you have no idea what your missing!! Since that time I have become so infatuated with foreskins! Men still intact are really the only men I want contact with!!

Mitmer

I'm cut,but this sounds like so much fun! I would love to do this! Just sucked my first uncut cock last week! I've always been fascinated, by the uncut cock!

I too am cut and have never had sex with an uncut guy. I have had dreams about docking and would love to try it.

It feels so good to have another cock inside my foreskin and his cock head rubbing mine. I love frotting too. cock to cock rubbing the undersides together, love both docking and frotting. If u ever get a chance I would recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by rascal2014 View Post
    I enjoy docking, but like most guys my foreskin pulls back some when i am hard but when i cum and get soft then docking it very hot. Love it when a guy cums in my foreskin.
    Pics would be awesome.

I'm uncut and would to try docking.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_1152 View Post
    I'm uncut and would to try docking.
    Wish you were here, would love to try docking