Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Very nervous....first timer

All pretty good advice. I waited forever to make the move for man sex and as soon as that velvety smooth cock touched my lips and tongue I knew it was wonderful and natural.
    Until you feel comfortable with your new found sexuality be very careful.Take your time, a good lover will understand and if he doesn't he may be the wrong one.
    With time the fear will be replaced by excitement.
    Be safe and enjoy.

very practical advise thank u!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    All pretty good advice. I waited forever to make the move for man sex and as soon as that velvety smooth cock touched my lips and tongue I knew it was wonderful and natural.
    Until you feel comfortable with your new found sexuality be very careful.Take your time, a good lover will understand and if he doesn't he may be the wrong one.
    With time the fear will be replaced by excitement.
    Be safe and enjoy.

i will keep that in mind!
    Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    Don't overthink it just enjoy it.

I think what makes me nervous about the first time is someone finding out. Also I worry at times that who ever it is would say things in front of my friends after we hooked up. I'm getting closer all the time to trying it. I love to eat pussy...my favorite thing to do sexually. I love women that let me continue eating them after they get off...so sucking a cock...I think...would be even better. I would love the feeling of it getting hard in my mouth...and the sound of them getting off. I'm like most above...after I get off...my gay thoughts tend to drop off quite abit. So, I would have to suck them first...being with my first guy...I don't think I could make the first move.