Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ever cum when suckling dick?

Have you ever cum while giving head? This happened to me earlier today. I was swallowing cum while comming and nothing what touching my cock.

Re: ever cum when suckling dick?

many times, love it!

yes sometimes I get so turned on while sucking a cock I just explode so hot I just love sucking dicks

I am always turned on when I am pleasing a man and his cock, but I've never cum just by the act of sucking a cock. I have cum when partners stimulated me as I was sucking them. I've had guys place their leg underneath my body as I was between their legs sucking and rub my cock with their foot to make me cum. It's also happened a few times when a guy reached down and pinched my nips when I was on my knees sucking him.

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    Have you ever cum while giving head? This happened to me earlier today. I was swallowing cum while comming and nothing what touching my cock.
    …I’ve got excited while I was sucking & cummed many times without ever touching myself…

Can't say that I have, I get incredibly turned on when I'm sucking a cock but I've never cum while doing it without another form of stimulation.

Yes I do cum while sucking cock without any other stimulation. I just like sucking cock.

i have cum when sucking cock many times also when im fucked hard

I am always hard when sucking a dick but I cum as I fuck his wife

Recently I was edging my cock, dressed in lingerie. Decided I needed more. I went to an ABS. Went in back, into a booth, closed the door, took off my street clothes. I was wearing a garter-belt and thigh-highs, a see-through babydoll and a tiny g-sting. The door closed in the booth next to mine. I got on my knees and watched as he dropped his pants. His half hard cock appeared at the glory hole. I kissed and licked his cock head... I just came... soft cock just drooled out semen onto the floor. Never touching my cock.

No, but when I am laying on the bed naked and my dick is hard, if I concentrate really hard, I can make myself cum with no stimulation whatsoever. It still feels pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    No, but when I am laying on the bed naked and my dick is hard, if I concentrate really hard, I can make myself cum with no stimulation whatsoever. It still feels pretty amazing.
    lucky bastard, half the time i j/o i don't even get hard anymore

Yesterday I was at a local glory hole / theater sucking this very large cock. We were in a booth in the glory hole area. I had my pants down and was sitting on a chair having this cock shoved down my throat. He kept telling me to take it all which I was trying to do but it was difficult without gagging.Anyway I have never cum from sucking cock. Well after about 10 minutes I had him on the brink a few times . He even had me suck on his balls when he decided he didn't want to cum yet since he just got there. He left and I stayed hoping to have someone replace him when I reached down to my own cock and it was oozing pre-cum , I was covered. This has not ever happened except in my younger days with my girl. The only thing I could think of is I got off on it being rough and how he talked to me. Anybody have a similar thing happen.

Godownonit

I've never cum while sucking, but sucking makes me hard as a brick. Heck, even the thought of sucking one (I'm thinking about it right now) makes me hard. I need a cock !

Guess I'll have to swallow my own tonight.

usually. if he's not sucking me

When I was a teenager I used to blow my best friend Larry practically every day after school. He had a HUGE cock but was able to force it all the way down my throat and savagely fuck my throat until he came. I enjoyed this so much that I would frequently cum in my pants while he was doing it!! Very messy!!

I have never suck a real cock but I have come to a point where I cum when I'm sucking my dildo. Does that count?

Oh yeah!! Lots of times...

I don't know if cumming is the word, I tend to have lots of precum while sucking dick. I have had my buddy push me off his cock only to swallow my precum.

I sucked my first (and only) cock, a total of eight times and the feeling was...well, extraordinary! I believe it was the second time I sucked him that I had an incredible orgasm. I was married for 30 years but was divorced in 2011 and had been thinking or fantasizing about sucking cock. He had what I would call, the perfect cock and I was so horny that I must have spent close to an hour worshiping his cock.

I once sucked this huge beautiful cock through a gloryhole and I used my free hand to stroke myself as this was a hot and sexy cock. When he groaned and started shooting into my mouth I shot a load on the floor. We were both very satisfied.

It happens to me i like it i get his and mine

Unofficial Community Leader

Yup, just this past Sat. nite . It was incredible ! We came back to back ! Left me feeling dazed.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I can cum just from sucking cock. I have done it many, many times

I have had a very intense orgasm and cum when I have sucked a cock. Without even touching mine. I was so turned on by the build up to and the act of seeing and then sucking the cock, I just blew my wad. It ruined the moment. I lose the mood when I cum. It happened in a truckers cab on his bed in back, and one time in a movie theater while sucking 4 guys surrounding me.

That's like a myth to me... I've only heard of cumming without touching your cock, but I've never done it. And I've yet to find a guy to experiment around with either. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by harley42 View Post
    I am always hard when sucking a dick but I cum as I fuck his wife
    That is good. I could be in that, no problem.

Like the question elsewhere on the Forum about keeping a hard on when being fucked----when I tend to suck a guy's cock--I tend to lose my erection--have always been that way all my life when I mostly only went down on ladies--I so fixate on enjoying performing the oral sex on either a guy or lady---that I don't care about my state of arousal--but that does not mean I am not feeling good myself--when I am performing oral--I am so concentrating on making that person feel good---I think that with the way I am wired--I am simply not able to keep myself into that outwardly state or arousal.

I guess I am not a good "multi-tasker" LOL

When all done though---all that matters is that both have gotten satisfaction and had their fun.

Yes but always with just a little bit of me jerking myself off. I only need 30 seconds at most if I'm sucking a big black dick. Which is why I never touch myself when I'm sucking dick

I thought I was the only one. I have only sucked a couple of cocks but I have cum in my pants while sucking them. I have cum hands free while jerking another guy as well. It's all just so, exciting