Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ever cum when suckling dick?

only when he is fingering my hole as i suck him then my cock cums like a pussy does

Yeah, I've done that a few times...

Not every time, but I have cum hand free just from sucking cock. Usually when he cums and is throbbing in mouth that’s when I’ll cum too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmpmm View Post
    I thought I was the only one. I have only sucked a couple of cocks but I have cum in my pants while sucking them. I have cum hands free while jerking another guy as well. It's all just so, exciting
    I am sooo jealous! I've sucked quite a few, and although having dripped profusely most of the time, I have never cum without it being worked.

Not quite an exception would be wet dreams, as a teenager that didn't learn how to jerk off until his first time cumming in a girl at 18. It didn't take long to figure it out after that.
    Last edited by Cum1st; Sep 12, 2019 at 2:43 PM.

It wasn't a real cock, but I was once alone at home almost encased in black nylon and I went down on our big rubber cock and came without touching myself at all. It's soooooo horny. I guarantee I would do the same with a real one perhaps before I even put it in my mouth...

Only once, when I was sucking a policeman off

Only when going 69, only time I ever came untouched was a 3 way with my wife and friend. He was making her cum and she was making noises I had never heard her make. I was also dying to suck his big cock but never worked up the nerve. She would have passed out if I had. Precum started flowing and I was trying my best not to, she got a real charge out of it and so did Steve.

Never happened to me. Only cum a few times through receiving oral too.

several different times all different players. Sucking and licking hard cocks really gets me horny and oh so fucking hard. Never took my hands of mouth his thick hard dick. It began cumming as did I it was so sublime.

Lol, if you don't cum with a big dick in your mouth your not doing it right. I cream my panties every time I suck a BBC.

This just happened to me again a few days ago I met this man of color very nice guy he is about 6'6" perfect in every way he stroked himself 4 . times I ask what's up said he was horny so we went to his house close by in no time we were laying on the bed naked and I was sucking a.big ten inch cock wow I sucked him for an hour was so intense then he grabbed my head shove that cock all in my throatnbegan to cum about 4 shots of him down my throat at this time I came all over myself too never touched myself wow hope to see him again soon

This happened to me a few years back. One day I was just horny all day long! I got together with a buddy to play... I had been giving him a blowjob for a little while. I was just so into it. I still had my underwear on. I could tell he was getting ready to cum! He started cumming in my mouth and all of a sudden I could feel my cock pulsating... I ended up exploding my load all over the inside of my underwear!

In the past month on every Sunday it's been a night of sucking. Cocks I have sucked two or 3 each Sunday and every time I cum without touching myself or being touched after I have a cock or two I cum a large amount I am so very hard also .Its Friday now I I think I need some fulfillment today

Absolutely happens all the time, when he is getting into it and thrusting his cock into my throat and only his cock is in contact is normally when I blow my load. When his balls are slapping my throat, yes my throat, his balls hang that low, he has the lowest hanging balls I have even seen. He is a heavy cummer and I sometimes gag at the amount he produces. The wife says she can feel his cum exploding in her and when he pulls out she leaks for a long time.

Yes, I have lost my load a couple of times while sucking a guys cock. Both times it happened quickly, almost without warning then suddenly orgasm!

Only in a really athletic 69, somehow his bent leg and cock were next to my head with my lips on his head as I was pimping a load in his mouth.

Only once. We were enjoying a MFM threesome and I was fucking my wife missionary as he stood over us and fed me his cock. Somehow we got in sync and both exploded at the same moment.

The only times I cum when I'm giving a guy head is when another guy or one of my side-chicks is sucking me off at the same time.

I thought maybe I was different but happy to know many other guys cum while sucking cocks without touching them selves it is hot and erotic

I have only sucked two cock and sadly neither came in my mouth but during both times I was not sure how much I liked sucking but both times I came with virtually no touching. Should I assume this means I like sucking cock?

Does your own count? Sadly this is wishful thinking.

I don't really cum in a big explosive orgasm, but most of the time when I'm sucking cock I seem to ooze cum. When I'm finished I have often left a wet spot on the sheets or I can reach down in my pants and feel a pool of cum in my underwear and my cock is all wet with it. A few times I have reached down and stroked my cock while sucking (had a M-M couple as lovers who begged me to do this when I was with them). But I find that I can cum too fast and can lose concentration on the one thing I want to do most, get a guy off.

Still, one of the biggest and most memorable orgasms I ever had in my life was when I was in college and sucking this guy off in an ABS booth. He was very hot and had a wedding ring and the biggest cock I had ever seen up to that point. I was scared I couldn't take it, but he pushed it all the way to the back of my throat and moaned and told me I was better than his wife or any girl, then proceeded to methodically slide that big thing in and out of my mouth, pausing to run it over my face a few times and bend over to kiss me (the first time I had ever been kissed by a grown man). I was so excited I reached down and stroked my cock for a few seconds and then all of a sudden blew a huge load that went on for a long time. He was very pissed off that I had cum all over his shoes.

Happens to me all the time, I LOVE to suck cock. I get so turned on with a guy in my mouth, he doesn't have to touch me... I suck and at some point my cock releases... kind of embarrasssing for me but most guys don't care. I just keep sucking and begging for his load... when he's ready to shoot I let him decide where in my mouth or on my face. LOVE getting a guy off with my mouth LOVE IT