Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Best Websites for Cocksuckers to Find Dick?

Try adam4adam.com just saw that you can pay with a gift card, I’m in the same boat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	395176-rssfftzs.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	62189
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_46_46 View Post
    All the men I suck I have found on Silverdaddies. Never had any problem of any kind with I found there'
    I like pictures being there. I found a few old friends, and a cousin there. We've all sucked each other, and a big plus is my cousin also likes to fuck me.

I sucked the same guy again tonight. He's definitely going to be a fwb.

Quote Originally Posted by friesbaconnekkid View Post
    I still use Kalispell, Mt. Craigslist. I usually get flagged, but still get 8-12 responses every time. I live at the little town of Somers ten miles south of there, and am pretty well known as the guy you can get a blow job from. I usually suck off 3-4 guys after posting an add. The guys with cocks I really like, I give my phone number so they can call me when they want sucked off.
    CL has eliminated their personals a long time ago! I never had luck with it, lot of BSers, ghost outs.

sniffies.com

manhunt.net - surprised others have not mentioned it. Free version, easy to join, location based. Give it a try!

stretchedboxers

"recently moved to a smaller city with just under 100,000 people." Hahaha. I once lived in a town with a population of 769. I lived there for 8 years! I never found anyone in that town but I did in neighboring ones. At first, gay.com worked for me but then they changed. After that, I only had luck using an app and it was grinder.

Sniffies.com looks most promising to me. I will use it when out of town at a hotel. I think the best way to pay for it if you want to (free version works well though) is to get a pre-paid visa card. Pay cash for the right amount and then throw the card away.

Beware of Squirt.org. I have sent TWO postal money orders for my membership. My account is still blocked and their customer service will not respond to me.

Quote Originally Posted by skuz69 View Post
    Beware of Squirt.org. I have sent TWO postal money orders for my membership. My account is still blocked and their customer service will not respond to me.
    Strange. I've been on Squirt almost 20 years both paid and free memberships and never had a single issue.