Register
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by SoftGuy View Post
    Nude hugs with a guy. Lots of touching and caressing and kisses. A good start!
    I've done this with two guys I really like. One of them especially really got off on it too...I found him on Squirt and he told me he was very Femme. It was lovely and I was surprised on how easy and natural it felt to make out with a guy. He told me I was a great kisser and it made me even more aroused. He's in great shape physically so being able to embrace him and feel his chest and shoulders and ass got me all hot and bothered.

My unfulfilled fantasy is to be with a male/female couple and help her suck off her man. I love the idea of making out with her as we take turns sucking his dick. In some versions she's encouraging me and teaching me by example what he likes and how to pleasure him. In other versions she's more dominant and grabs me by the hair and forces me down on his cock.

Meeting like people mm, mf, mmmm group
    im mostly a bottom, very oral and enjoy cross dressing
    outdoors is exiting
    tommi

Yes yes I agree - great video. I would love to clean her beautiful face for her and snowball with her too!

Love that! It’s one of my fantasies too!

Quote Originally Posted by SoftGuy View Post
    Nude hugs with a guy. Lots of touching and caressing and kisses. A good start!
    Love this one too .. you don't know how many times I've wanted to be naked and alone with a handful of good friends just nuzzling and snuggling like a big cuddle party or puppy pile or whatever. I just love the warmth, the weight, the caressing, the massage. Foreplay dammit .. or maybe not. I moan just as loud for a good massage.

My biggest fantasy is being in a 69 with my boyfriend while a hung top fucks me from behind. I get 2 dicks and my boyfriend gets a close up view...lol

I want to find a married hi couple we go to there house the couple starts fucking I 69 the wife as he is fucking her I am licking her pussy and his cock just before he cums he pulls out and he shoots his load down my throat. Next hefucks her and cums inside her and I suck her pussy dry.
    my other one is spending a weekend with a tranny sucking and fucking for 3 days straight.

Oooh yeah

I like your fantasy that be so hot

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Rabbit View Post
    My unfulfilled fantasy is to be with a male/female couple and help her suck off her man. I love the idea of making out with her as we take turns sucking his dick. In some versions she's encouraging me and teaching me by example what he likes and how to pleasure him. In other versions she's more dominant and grabs me by the hair and forces me down on his cock.
    Yessss

i'm not to sure i have any i think i have done most of mine. including a entire family (not at one time) i would love to some again and there is a few i wont ever do again. but this one i would love to do again. first i was 16 and she was about to be 15 i will call her Sandy (not her real name). we was out in the back year in the pool i was setting on the edge lags hanging over and sandy was between them sucking my dick. when her older sister came out and caught us. i tried to jump up but sandy had a hold on my balls so i couldn't. then her sister set down right beside me and she took my cock and started stroking it. its a good thing i was young because i fucked and filled both of them with my seed.

skip ahead a couple months. i was laying back on the lawn chair riding me and her mom and sister both came walking out on me. both set down in a chair on each side of us and watched us fuck. it wasn't to much longer after that i was about to pop and mom said dont cum in her i want to see it. that made me want to come right then and i said so and sandy jumped off. mom reached over and grabbed it and said nice and about that time i shot my first load then she went down in it. a it never went down. so she set on it. again its a good thing i was young because i fucked all 3 of them.

skip maybe a year. yes we did alot of sex during that year but this is the first time with her brother. we was both 17 sandy was about to turn 16. i dont know where sandy was that day but i was out by the pool and her sister was out there we played in the pool a little and got out and her brother was out there and he had a hard on and so did it but that was because she was stroking me under the water. we shared a chair and she went down on me then i saw her eyes look at her brother so i looked over and he was stroking his meat. i said he thinks your as hot as i do. she pulled off and said no he wants to suck your dick he dont want me. i pointed to him and at my dick and he was on it in a hurry. then she said hes a virgin do you want to take it. i said sure do and she had him been over the table. she lubed my penis and she guided it in his ass. she wanted mt to pound him hard right off the bat and i said no i want him to enjoy his first time. the entire time she was behind me eating and fingering my ass. and ask me if i would let him top me. i told her i'm not a virgin but if he wants it he can. she told me she knew sandy told us about when we would go out walking in the woods. how you both would fuck or get fucked by men. (i still cruise the woods today and still get lucky out there). any ways we fucked each other.
    all that was left was daddy and the youngest sister. but i wouldn't touch her because of her age. but we all layed around and played with each other during the times i'm posting.
    lets fast forward to my birthday i turned 18 and we had a party at my house all my friends and family. sandy included. when people started heading home sandy ask if i would walk her home. when she ask if i would walk her home that means i'm going to get lucky with her or someone else. so i said hell yea. and while walking home she pulled her panties off and stuck them in my mouth and told me to leave them there. when we got to her front door she unzipped my pants pulled my not 7 1/4 inch penis out and grabbed ahold of it and pulled me into the house. like normal every one was nude. and she never let go and let me tell you i was rock hard by the time we got outside. and walked right up to dad and her brother was sucking his dick and put my dick into her dads mouth. and said hes no longer jail bait so here you go. we sucked and fucked each other while the girls watched. now there was only one left and i will call her tina. again (not her real name). well the next month i got married not to any of them and i forgot about tina. for the most part. and i they moved off. before tina hit 18.
    anyways years later maybe 15 16 years later. me and my wife was at the nude beach and a sexy thing came walking up to us. and yes my wife knew about all this and has joined in a few times before we got married. but anyways she said you are so and so aren't you. i said yea. she said you own me a fucking and i mean a good long fuck ALL 3 HOLES. and i want it now. about that time my wife remember her. and said your tina. and she said yes. my wife told me to get up and told her to lay down. and she told me step b step what to do and not to do and how long to do it. then she told me to get up and guided it into her sweet little box and told me hammer it make her scream. so i did i took my mercy on that sexy little thing the she told me to fill her up when i was about to she changed her mind and said no face fuck her and let her eat your load. so i pulled out and i fed it to her. then i told her here it comes and she drank every drop i could put out.

the entire time i was face fucking her my wife was licking and using her wetness as lube to her ass. and she ask is he still hard tina pulled out and said yes. the my wife said you been ass fucked before haven't you and she said yes. and she said hes not going to take it easy on you. i could see the scared looked on her face but she said ok. hen my wife told me back up here bitch boy and make this little slut cry i backed up dropped to my knees and she guided my dick to that tight little ass and she started pushing me in her ass slowly one stroke balls deep. then she held me there and ask her how does it feel she said great she said until he pops again i hope its very painful she said ok then she slapped my ass and told me to go for it and let me tell you i took no mercy on that girls ass. i think she used every word known to man but didn't say stop not one time. i know it was 10 minutes of pounder her as hard as i could and i started looking around and people heard her so they came looking to see what was going on. i know there was at least 7 people there watching. i fucked a entire family . my wife passed away in 2004 and sandy and i still hook up when we are horny and cant find anyone else to fuck. i think we all would still be hooking up but out of them sandy is the only one still living. but i would love to find another family. that i could fuck them all again.

My current fantasy is to find a friend that I will help me experiment. And will experiment with me. I want to try many things and finding a guy with whom we can have a conversation, discuss what we want to do, then trust him to do it. And then tell me his desires and let me take him places.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    My current fantasy is to find a friend that I will help me experiment. And will experiment with me. I want to try many things and finding a guy with whom we can have a conversation, discuss what we want to do, then trust him to do it. And then tell me his desires and let me take him places.
    I am so fortunate to be in that situation now. I hope you find it cause it's really amazing

my biggest fantasy would be about 4 or 5 bi guys for my wife and I, I want to suck each of them to get them hard, have them fuck my wife and cum all over her for me to lick up, then have them take turns fucking me and sucking each of them

My biggest is sharing a cock with a woman,I really enjoy it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Yes. This. Wish I could find this as well.

I like that. My wife would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by awibiguy View Post
    Yes. This. Wish I could find this as well.
    And of course can host.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

There's a well known gay bar about an hour or so south of me that I've always wanted to go to. My fantasy is to finally work up the courage to go alone. I know they often have a bear event so I'd want to go to one of those. Once there, I'd love to be hit on and seduced by a fellow bear. Where I'm a natural submissive and tend to be a little too passive for people's taste, it would be awesome if he were assertive and wanted gentle lovemaking. We would drive to some out of the way spot where we could take time to get to know one another before he makes the first move by leaning forward to kiss me, reaching down to stroke me to erection. When I reach down to feel him, I see I'm having the same effect on him as he is on me. I can feel his precum through his jeans and just ache for a taste of him. From here, we formulate a plan to continue in a more private and intimate setting where I eventually have a chance to taste all of him. The scenario ends with him having me face down emptying a second load inside me.

one fantasy is to come home and find my wife, my adult son, his adult best friend and his best friend?s mom in bed together. My wife and his friend?s mom would be on their hands and knees, facing each other and tongue-kissing, while my son doggy-fucks his friend?s Italian catholic mom and my son?s friend fucks my cheating irish catholic wife from behind.

Getting shaved & dressed up in stockings, short skirt & tight whities, getting on my knees to suck hot cocks before being bent over & filled with multiple cupm loads.

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Spankme6969 View Post
    I want to find a married hi couple we go to there house the couple starts fucking I 69 the wife as he is fucking her I am licking her pussy and his cock just before he cums he pulls out and he shoots his load down my throat. Next hefucks her and cums inside her and I suck her pussy dry.
    my other one is spending a weekend with a tranny sucking and fucking for 3 days straight.

this is hot

Quote Originally Posted by art0711 View Post
    I want to suck a guy off while he's getting fucked - that would be so hot!
    That is a shared want?. I want to be sucking off a guy while he is being fucked soooo much. Just seems like a perfect place for a willing mouth to be!!!

A cum kiss!!! OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Iinuma View Post
    Hey guys, new here.

My biggest gay fantasy is to have an ongoing, secret fwb-type relationship with a dominant man. Normally, I'm an exceedingly masculine, assertive guy...makes me crave it even more.

The fantasy: I meet the guy online and he tells me to go to his place. I walk into a dark room and he's sitting on a sofa...all I can see is a shadow. He commands me to kneel and has me slowly pull his cock out of his jeans. I'll gently play with his dick and marvel at how big and strong it is...when he commands me to suck I passionately take his cock in my mouth until he squirts cum down my throat. Over time I become his secret submissive bitch, meeting him all over town to drain his dick. He trains me to be his personal sucker and i learn all the nuances about what he likes. I refer to him as "Boss" and respond "Yes, Sir" or "Yes, master". We'd have out own little ritual where I bow down and suck his dick and eventually ride him like a girl...goddamn I hope this happens one day
    Too bad you're in Texas. Sounds hot af.

I have one of my own and then I just helped satisfy one of my bi-fwb.

For me: I'm into full body contact, kissing, passion, going slow. I'm all about erotic and passionate. I'm a tad on the dom side. I'd love to get my sub ready and then climb on top and slide him inside of me. Controlling the movement, kissing him, playing with his nipples, sliding slowly up and down his cock. Edge him until he can't take anymore...and then feel him breathe into me while he explodes inside of me.

One just satisfied. my bi-fwb thought he could only have dry orgasms. He wanted oral and anal at the same time. This week, I used a glass dildo on him and slowly stroked his ass while also slowly sucking his cock. Needless to say, we found out that he CAN have regular orgasms.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggleme View Post
    A cum kiss!!! OMG.
    I LOVE doing this...it's so incredibly sensual.