Register
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Dave View Post
    I would like to be able to suck the person off that I?m fucking in the ass at the same time, this may require a seated position with him on top leaning back and me leaning forward and down on him and we both come at the same time,
    I've actually done this one and, whew. Since the guy had a measured 13", it was easy to do but I remember getting in him (and he's wailing like a little bitch about it) and I'm fucking him, I look down and see his dick and, hmm - I wonder if I can suck him while fucking him? Turns out that I could and that it takes some coordination but I figured it out. He's asking me what I'm doing and I'm thinking that no one had ever tried to do this to him before. I'm deep into it and barely aware that I'm still fucking him when... he cums! Took me totally by surprise and, worse, I was breathing in when he shot and... now I've got his cum coming out of my nose! I'm clearing my nose and he's telling me that I'm crazy but I get back to fucking him and finally cum in him and I'm feeling quite proud of myself and happy that getting cum in my sinuses didn't give me any problems later.

If you can do it, you should do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by coleb5791 View Post
    I?ve always wanted to be on a business trip, meet a guy at bar, and then suck him off in my room.
    That?s a good one! I mean, I?ve hooked up with guys off Craigslist / double list and many, many saunas. But I?ve never managed to hook up with anyone ? male or female ? thru idle chit chat at the bar. I?d love to, but I?m just not good at the pickup thing.

Watching my big titted wife with 3 black men. She i on her knees blowing them and then gets on all fours while one guy enters her pussy, one guy enters her ass and the other guy fucks her throat,

This Friday I have a morning date with a guy that likes me to sit on his face. He really craves eating ass. Previously he has eaten my then given me a BJ.

My fantasy is to change places with him and see what the hubbub is all about. I am sure he will be OK with it but not sure if I'll go through with it.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungtwat View Post
    I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .
    This sounds awesome!! I'd love to try this too

Quote Originally Posted by Sundazzled View Post
    I did this once, and doing it again remains a huge fantasy. I was playing on an MMF threesome with a younger couple across town. The guy, Bruce, was boning his girlfriend, Colleen, l from behind in the doggie position. Realizing that I was being excluded, they invited me to slide underneath them. Down there, Bruce's ball sac was brushing sensuously against my forehead, and I was able to simultaneously tongue Colleen's clit and Bruce's cock as it sawed in and out of his girlfriend. It didn't take long for Colleen to discover that my erect cock was within easy reach of her mouth. She stroked and sucked me to a tremendous orgasm, which arrived about the same time Bruce came in his girlfriend. To my surprise, Bruce pulled out of Colleen's pussy delivering three or four streamers of warm semen directly onto my upturned face, including one that scored a direct hit on my open mouth, giving me my first actual taste of another guy's semen. It would not be the last..
    This sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    This Friday I have a morning date with a guy that likes me to sit on his face. He really craves eating ass. Previously he has eaten my then given me a BJ.

My fantasy is to change places with him and see what the hubbub is all about. I am sure he will be OK with it but not sure if I'll go through with it.
    Well, he didn't sit on my face but I did enjoy rimming him a bit. It is just so hard to stop a guy when he is having so much fun rimming and sucking me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I did this once, and doing it again remains a huge fantasy. I was playing on an MMF threesome with a younger couple across town. The guy, Bruce, was boning his girlfriend, Colleen, l from behind in the doggie position. Realizing that I was being excluded, they invited me to slide underneath them. Down there, Bruce's ball sac was brushing sensuously against my forehead, and I was able to simultaneously tongue Colleen's clit and Bruce's cock as it sawed in and out of his girlfriend. It didn't take long for Colleen to discover that my erect cock was within easy reach of her mouth. She stroked and sucked me to a tremendous orgasm, which arrived about the same time Bruce came in his girlfriend. To my surprise, Bruce pulled out of Colleen's pussy delivering three or four streamers of warm semen directly onto my upturned face, including one that scored a direct hit on my open mouth, giving me my first actual taste of another guy's semen. It would not be the last..
    Ive done this before and its definitely one of my favorite things to do. I also like pulling his cock out and sucking all her pussy juice off it and then sliding it back into her pussy! Then go back to licking both of them!
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Nude hugs with a guy. Lots of touching and caressing and kisses. A good start!

This is very similar to mine. I want him to slap my face with his thick cock as well. My fantasy is a cut and shaved cock. Yum

Quote Originally Posted by SoftGuy View Post
    Nude hugs with a guy. Lots of touching and caressing and kisses. A good start!
    Yeeeessss... I just love giving and sharing affection, if it leads to other stuff that's not bad either, but feeling the warmth, strength, weight of your partner is awesome, feeling their touch, their breathing. Scent is also underrated. There is no substitute for being naked, vulnerable and in the arms of someone like that.

Massage can last a good 20 minutes at least, and I moan just as loud when someone is helping me to release tension as I do when tension is building up.

wln1595

I want a MMF threesome. I want it were we all ply with oneanother with no regrets. To be open a nd enjoy ourselves.

My current biggest fantasy is to connect with an oral bottom guy online who actually shows up. Yeah, I know. I'm asking the impossible!

My "fantasy" is that everyone (especially those who like to top) would go back to having REAL sex with me and NOT trying to coerce me into cybering with them...I want it to be like it used to be, men inviting me to their place or hotel room here in Maryland, I get there and sometimes it is just them and other times they have some friends there to all use me. THAT is how it should be, REALITY, Not fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    Scent is also underrated.
    This has nothing to do with fantasy as it has been proposed in this thread, for me, but I had to reply to your remark. My first sex with a male partner involved my best friend in my mid-teens, and scent was part of it in a way that no one ever mentions and that I had never heard of before, and I don't know whether it is because my friend was unusual in this regard or it is because people get so used to it, if it is to any degree ordinary, that no one thinks to mention it, but it was so powerful that I cannot imagine coming to think of it as ordinary. In the situation with my friend, though, it was just wonderful, extremely sexual and erotic, and obviously so explicitly tied to his own body's reaction to sex, that it was yet another way that I knew he was as sexually thrilled to be with me as I was with him. In fact, after we graduated high school together and moved apart, I continued to fantasize about him a lot. Even after I married and had a wonderful sex life with my wife, and I by no means mean to say this was always the case, but it was the most common by far, that when I jerked off, I fantasized about having sex with him, and recalling this scent and bringing it to mind was a magically powerful part of my fantasies--well, as was remembering just about every aspect of our sex life together, but this was a big part of it absolutely.

Whenever we got together and his pants and underwear had come off, as soon as I got my head within maybe four feet of his cock and balls, the air was filled with this potent aroma of animal musk, and it was so sexy! Once I got near it, I just wanted to bury my nose in his scrotum for a bit and inhale it intently, and it would get me so hard I couldn't believe it. At that time, men's colognes with a potent animal musk scent akin to this were all the rage, but his own body produced this, and it almost made me feel like I was fucking a male animal of some four legged species, with its amazing musk and a marvelous, big, fat, curiously human-like penis and firm, fleshy, suckable human balls to go with it. I so wish that I could relive those days!

Just to share another fantasy that was true fantasy rather than adored memory, I commonly used a fantasy in which I had five fuck-buddies, and we arranged for each of us to get a special treatment on his birthday. We'd go out for a light bite and have a drink or two to get a light buzz, and then we would go to one of our homes, where the given wife knew not exactly what we were up to but that we didn't want her around for our special night--it was not done in a way that would hurt her feelings or anything, but women can understand when the guys need a little time off together. They just didn't need to know exactly what we were doing with the time. We also, as much as possible, picked one of the houses where our fuck-buddy and his wife slept in a king-sized bed--a queen would work if it was the only thing available, but we really needed space for our special birthday boy treat.

As it was the birthday boy's celebration, and we all knew what was up, he got to pick who he wanted to fill each role in the play. Early on we might mix it up and try different guys in different positions, but once you knew who you liked best doing what, you and everybody else in the group came to know who was doing what to and for you on your birthday.

So we'd get to the house, all lightly dressed as possible for the given season to make undressing quick. In the summer, it was warm enough that it seemed natural to start removing some pieces of clothing even before the wife had left the house, and it would get some of us horny to push it a little bit and remove something that maybe shouldn't quite have come off in her presence. The crazy thing is that we'd all have erections as soon as we got in the door, and I don't think any of the wives ever noticed, but who knows? Once the given wife had left, if she wasn't already gone when we arriced, we'd rapidly strip naked, throwing clothing randomly with excitement, and all go into the bedroom for our big, super-erotic, shared treat. So this is it. The birthday boy got fucked silly and was treated with everyone else's direct sexual attention. He would pick the guy whose cock he favored the most to blow. Or occasionally a guy would choose to blow someone he was feeling especially close to at the time. It was not rare over the years for pairs of us to hook up regularly for a while, almost as if we were a gay couple, and if we were in an arrangement like that--I did it a couple of times, I picked my, let's say lover to give a blowjob to, even though he might not have had the hottest cock in the group, and I might even just want to kiss him for a while before I asked him to fuck my face. Depending on how he tolerated cock up the ass and what he liked, he might pick the fellow with the biggest fattest cock or he might pick the one with the slenderest. The guy in that position would begin by rimming him, then finger him with a progressively increasing number of lubricant-bearing fingers, before he started to teasingly press the head of his cock against the birthday boy's anus and just take his sweet time, massaging and pressing, massaging and pressing, before he finally pushed it in deep and started fucking our buddy ( or our self) repeatedly and energetically, with a profound ass reaming. The third pick would be the guy that tended to the birthday boy's cock, and he got to choose whether he wanted a blowjob or he wanted to fuck one of us in the ass and in either case, who it would be that did the fucking or bucking. Finally, the two remaining members of the group just attended to the birthday boy's hands by playing with him and teasing him through exposing his hands individually to any of the highly sensory sexual things those important organs tend to do when having sex, and in this regard, specifically, as when having sex specifically with men. They could suck or kiss his fingers for a bit. They could wet his fingers thoroughly and then direct their own bodies into a position from which the birthday boy knew he was meant to finger their asshole or massage their naked butt or both. They could make clear that for a bit of time he was to carefully massage and gently squeeze their balls. It was all in part a tease, because the birthday boy's ultimate desire was almost always to jerk them off. As such, the birthday boy got to suck a cock, get fucked in the ass, either get a blowjob or fuck a friend in the ass, and then masturbate two hot cocks (yes, we all had hot cocks!) to the point that after he sucked off the guy he was blowing, the two focused on his hands who were finally getting jerked off would try to avoid cumming until the fellow in primary blowjob position had cum, and then the two who were jerking off would end it by repositioning themselves also to cum in his mouth, so on top of all the direct attention he got, he also got fed a full orgasm's worth of hot cum by three guys in relatively rapid succession. The guy who butt fucked him would almost always cum in the birthday boys ass, but occasionally one of us would hold it and allow the birthday boy the mildly perverse treat of sucking us to completion after we'd had our cock up his ass. The fellow who attended to the birthday boy's cock had the least certain outcome of all. If he was a preferential bottom and the birthday boy chose to fuck him in the ass (and we generally chose that option when a bottom got that position), he would most likely cum spontaneously from getting fucked in the ass, naturally. On the other hand, it was such a horny affair, that if it was his job to suck the birthday boy off, he would typically cum from masturbating himself while thrilled so intently with every homoerotic thing going on around him, and of course, most effectively, from the erotic feelings tied to sucking a super-excited, super-hard, throbbing dick. And then, finally, as far as I can think at the moment, if the birthday boy was known to be a preferential bottom and the cock-sucker/butt to fuck fellow working on birthday boy's penis could hold on, he might wait and give the birthday boy a second ass fucking. As such, the birthday boy was the center of everything, but everybody came and had a crazy, horny, absurdly super erotic time doing every single thing that so many people think men are not supposed to do with, for, or to each other, and that just made us all the hornier, having this group fuck, with a wife off probably suspecting we were playing poker or watching a game or something along those lines. We were just bad, bad, naughty, naughty boys together for this one evening, well, six times a year. After we finished, we'd congratulate ourselves, make sure everything was in order and clean (or at least that we rubbed any escaped semen as deeply as we could into the sheets and blankets, pat the birthday boy on the shoulders with a final wish for a happy birthday, even though we all knew, unless something terrible was going on in the background of his life at the time, that he had just had an absurdly wonderful, special, naughty, maximally homoerotic day that most people could not hope to beat on their birthday. Of course if his wife reappeared before we'd all left, we'd spend a little time in small talk with her and thank her for the "special" time with her husband before we took off. Now, if you can imagine, while this occurred six times a year almost every year (with an infrequent exception when the birthday boy was either sick or going through a major life distraction bad enough that not even an evening of crazy, hot man sex could ease his mind a little--and if either of those applied to anyone other than the birthday boy, we still would get together and just have one or maybe two fewer people stimulating him on that one birthday. The craziest part of it, though, is that it happened six times a year, but every time I fantasized about it, somehow it was my birthday, and as much as you must know I've played with it a bit to tell the story, and the fantasy, while it did involve those five friends working to make me reeeaaallly erotically happy on my birthday, it involved nowhere near so much detail and did not need to, but it still got me super horny to imagine sucking off my favorite cock, while getting fucked in the ass, either getting a blowjob or fucking one of my friends in his ass, and having another cock to play with in each hand--so

1.One of mine is I'm laying on my side while I'm being fucked from behind by an 8"cut cock, while my wife lays in front of me sucking my cock. 2. Another is watching my wife gangbanged till her pussy is sloppy full of cum , then I lick her clean to orgasm!

Go for it, I wish I had the chance to lick my wife's cum filled pussy, service her friends, you're gonna love it!

Good luck, I would love that too.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    This thing is missing the "Like" button for a lot of these posts
    I see a chiropractor in your future!😂

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxi View Post
    [X] = I have already done this, but would love to do again! [ ] Haven't done yet, but want to! [X] Sex with a stranger.[X] Suck a guys cock on public transportation.[X] Suck a guys cock in a public place.(in a park, parking lot, public rest area, etc)[ ] Sucking 3 or more cocks in a row to completion and swallow their loads, while the others watch.[X] Suck a guys cock to completion while he is driving.[X] Being photographed or making a video while having sex[X] Get assfucked while bent over the hood of a car. (beside the road, in a parking lot, etc)[ ] Get assfucked by 3 or more guys one after the other, let them cum deep in my ass, while the others watch.[ ] Being a guys total sex slave and cum slut for 24 hours. Letting him have me any way he wants, whenever and wherever he wants. Possibly even share me other (friends or strangers). Anyone interested in helping me? roxxi.foxx.69@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Dave View Post
    I would like to be able to suck the person off that I?m fucking in the ass at the same time, this may require a seated position with him on top leaning back and me leaning forward and down on him and we both come at the same time,

Aside from being the whore of a dirty gangbang. I would love to suck a guy until he cums all over my face and then he fucks my ass while his cum is still running down my face.

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    We were just bad, bad, naughty, naughty boys together for this one evening, well, six times a year. After we finished, we'd congratulate ourselves, make sure everything was in order and clean (or at least that we rubbed any escaped semen as deeply as we could into the sheets and blankets, pat the birthday boy on the shoulders with a final wish for a happy birthday.

As much as you must know I've played with it a bit to tell the story, and the fantasy, while it did involve those five friends working to make me reeeaaallly erotically happy on my birthday, it involved nowhere near so much detail and did not need to, but it still got me super horny to imagine sucking off my favorite cock, while getting fucked in the ass, either getting a blowjob or fucking one of my friends in his ass, and having another cock to play with in each hand--so
    You know -- I really need to be careful what I ask for?? .. I haven't masturbated and this morning I was in a particularily nuzzly, loving and amourous mood .. and I was asking the universe how cool it would be to pick like the 5 horniest guys on the block to make love to me .. around 2AM this morning .. saying how good it would be to just make each other feel good ..

Not really possible at the moment but apparently I did get the next best thing -- someone took the time to carefully craft a long, drawn out fantasy online that I could read .. and low and behold -- it's got 5 (other) guys .. there may be a wet spot in my underwears now

I know you all focus on the cock n' balls and such, but to me, even nuzzling under the chin is nice .. I feel like an amateur when I read some of the stuff on here ..

Or maybe somehow it makes me feel like I'm not a complete slut if I make it more about love than sex. (Maybe a little guilt there.)

We've discussed on here there's nothing wrong with sex, but I've never had an actual, good fucking from someone who makes it known they care about me and want me.

People have wanted to but the older guys I trust have their own issues. They are still awesome friends, and we still have fun .. just have to be adaptable. (I swear to gawd if the doctor ever says I need prostate drugs I am gonna bend over right there in the office and tell them I'd prefer a massage).

If you haven't figured it out already I'm pretty shy actually, it is a bit of a stretch for me to give up control to that many people at once IRL and know they wouldn't hurt me. It -would- be nice to replace some of the shitty memories from my childhood with nice ones from you all. One of the most powerful reasons for sex IS social bonding I suppose.

Three well known friends would probably be my limit. I guess it's best to keep some things as a fantasy -- pretty cool that you got to try it in real life though .. several times .. thanks for answering my wish.
    Last edited by elian2; Nov 3, 2023 at 6:51 PM.

I would love to find a fun attractive couple shaved smooth for regular mmf and mfm uninhabited bare sex. Exploring each other to the fullest.

To be completely submissive to another guy and meet his every sexual need

I want to take a long hike out into the wilderness.

When I'm far enough out, when I cannot find any reference points to the civilized world -- when I'm far from roads and traffic and trails and campgrounds... when there's no one to be found and I know I'm all alone....

I want to strip off all my clothes and stand bravely naked in the forest. I want to feel the sun on my nude body and the warm wind brushing against my naked chest hairs. I want to spread my legs and feel the breeze gently stroking my penis and ball sac.

I want to feel my erect cock connecting through the air to the natural world surrounding me.

Alone, I want to stroke my cock and edge my orgasm in honor of Nature.

When I finally cum, I want to share my seed with the leafy fertile ground.

I have read that the ancient Egyptian God Ra is believed to have masturbated his seed into the ground to create the Earth. Somehow, that kind of turns me on.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    I want to take a long hike out into the wilderness.

When I'm far enough out, when I cannot find any reference points to the civilized world -- when I'm far from roads and traffic and trails and campgrounds... when there's no one to be found and I know I'm all alone....

I want to strip off all my clothes and stand bravely naked in the forest. I want to feel the sun on my nude body and the warm wind brushing against my naked chest hairs. I want to spread my legs and feel the breeze gently stroking my penis and ball sac.

I want to feel my erect cock connecting through the air to the natural world surrounding me.

Alone, I want to stroke my cock and edge my orgasm in honor of Nature.

When I finally cum, I want to share my seed with the leafy fertile ground.

I have read that the ancient Egyptian God Ra is believed to have masturbated his seed into the ground to create the Earth. Somehow, that kind of turns me on.
    I can kind of relate to this, when I was teenager I would walk far away into the woods spending the entire day most times , finding my favorite spot spend hours masturbating/edging then climax releasing my ejaculate on the soil beneath me. it was a very fulfilling experience.

My experience is that after a little while the ants consider you to be part of the forest and just crawl all over.

Having said that, feeling your sacred male energy isn't a bad thing I suppose (hugs)

Quote Originally Posted by Warren63 View Post
    1.One of mine is I'm laying on my side while I'm being fucked from behind by an 8"cut cock, while my wife lays in front of me sucking my cock. 2. Another is watching my wife gangbanged till her pussy is sloppy full of cum , then I lick her clean to orgasm!
    Grrrrrrrrr Yuuuummm!

I suppose now, having my husband call me to tell me that he has invited all the guys over for a good ole suck and fuck during our 9 day break. That he's offered himself up for the first gangbang orally and anally. And that I can do whatever, or have whatever I want, and have any of the guys do anything I want. What an incredible 9 days that would be. There would be lots of sucking cock together for certain.