For me to get banged with a really nice cock, while eating my old lady

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    Only one way to find out for sure...
    lol - love your thinking

Quote Originally Posted by lost1 View Post
    For me to get banged with a really nice cock, while eating my old lady
    From my vantage point this one is a great one as well! I get some of the best most enthusiastic oral ever!

my wife knows that i'm a cocksucker , she's ok with it , but she doesn't want to see me with a man. so my biggest fantasy is for her and i to share a cock together. to pass it back and forth while sucking it like two whores. and while i suck it , she calls me all kinds of names and humiliates me . calling me a cocksucker , faggot , and cum eating whore , as well as any dirty things she can come up with. wow , that would put me in heaven !

My biggest fantasy is an MMF threesome. At my age, I doubt it will ever happen. But, I can dream.

That was never a fantasy of mine... but now it is!

Being used by two older muscle daddy types while my girl watches and verbally humiliates me and I eat her pussy amd ass while they fuck my hole

To be with 2 or more guys at once and suck everyone off for a weekend.

69luvr: it is my fantasy to be your sex toy for a few days.. be kept naked and lubed up and ready to make you at a moment?s notice..
    #2: to be taken by 10/15 well hung big busted trannies/she males be restrained and kept for a couple weeks naked and getting fucked over and over at their whim.. being their cum dump!!!

More and more I have been thinking about topping.

Recently I have been growing my understanding of how I can give a great deal of sexual satisfaction to men and accepting the role. I have been doing some online role playing on Reddit being a sub for and apha type guy topping me. I am trying to get my head around being a sub bottom so I can be an effective top.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I don't know why exactly, but I want to be gang banged so bad! The thought of taking cock after cock down my throat and up my ass at the same time drives me crazy. Then being filled with cum. I want it so bad!

I wish!!!

Right now my fantasy its to not go soft when topping. It is such an interruption to good sex. The problem is I just don't feel any attraction. I do want to top guys because I know I could have a lot of sex that way.

Oh there are so many! I would love a threesome ie MMF where I can suck the guys cock with his female partner and to also watch as she takes him balls deep. I would love to get between his legs as she rides him reverse cowgirl style so that I can lick her clit and his cock as she grinds on him. Mostly though I want to grab his cock and pull it out of her pussy and then to suck and lick his cock which is by now covered in pussy juice. After licking and sucking it clean, I would then push his cock back inside her pussy and continue licking her clit and his shaft. Just as he is about to cum I would take his cock again and quickly deep throat him so that I get the whole cum load in my mouth. After swirling it around in my mouth I would let it drizzle all over her pussy and his cock so that I can clean both of them up completely and then swallow the lot - cum, mixed with pussy juice - delicious ��

I did have a female FWB. We got with a fella that was bi, also. I LOVED sucking his cock while she sucked mine! Also, she and I shared his cock and that was very hot. He would fuck her, pull out and I would clean his cock and guide it back in. I think about that one hot session more than any other.

One of my fantasies is to be dominated by a bull in front of my wife. Another one is to meet up with 2 or 3 tops at a cheap hotel and have to do as they wanted until they were all satisfied.

I fantasize about having taken advantage of the chances I had when I was approached as a youngster and tried the things they wanted me to do.. And wonder about how different my life might have been.

When it started? Being forced to suck a cock or a bunch of cocks, wasn't interested in the bodies or faces, just the act. After getting the courage and sucking a few cocks and exploring many different things with men and ways of getting pleasured? Being seduced, kissing, dancing, flirting and touching in public, being open to public displays, getting railed hard by a older mans man or boyfriend type and dating him openly, some of my regrets are not taking the chances I had when younger as well, I feel I missed out on many different experiences and options that might have led to different outcomes in my love life, explains why I could never settle down and always felt friend zone vibes on my part even with the hottest women I dated, they were never enough, I'd screw them all night and go home and jerk off to a man and come in 5 mins, many times a day sometimes lol.
    Last edited by MontyinHamilton; Aug 18, 2023 at 7:06 AM.

TRICK69

Mine is having 7 guys oil up with me . these guys have big cocks and we suck and jerk in oil on a sheet. Then i suck them rim them and one by one they fuck me. Then they shoot all over my face we all kiss and lick up all the cum on my face.

TRICK69

Sorry it said fantasies I guess and want to have like 25 guys come to me on the floor and slowly i jerk them off until they cum on my face. I just want to be cumed on by a lot of guys.

I woke up from a nap this afternoon thinking about a gay guy that used to give me the most wonderful treatments. I would stop by all sweaty and he would lick, finger and suck me to hand tingling orgasms. The fantasy was he would mentor me in how to do that. He would have a two friends over when I got there and would show me what to do by example. Of course when the friends were finished, I would practice on my mentor.

Unfortunately, he hasn't responded to my kik messages since the last mind blowing orgasm I had with him.

So many but the biggest at least at the moment is the gf getting gangbanged by at least 4 men. I would be the fluffer and entertain the 4th guy who has no hole to fuck.

Also giving head and getting fucked while she watches is big and just watching her with another guy is hot too.

My fantasy is my wife picking up a guy and bringing him home . First they make love while I watch ,then I lick them both clean. After they sleep awhile she wakes up sucks him to rock hard and gets him to fuck me hard.

A fun, laid-back swinger's party. Dreamy couples, men and women of all shapes and sizes. Everybody's gloriously naked. Everybody's bi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I woke up from a nap this afternoon thinking about a gay guy that used to give me the most wonderful treatments. I would stop by all sweaty and he would lick, finger and suck me to hand tingling orgasms. The fantasy was he would mentor me in how to do that. He would have a two friends over when I got there and would show me what to do by example. Of course when the friends were finished, I would practice on my mentor.

Unfortunately, he hasn't responded to my kik messages since the last mind blowing orgasm I had with him.

He finally responded. He travel for work so he only responded when He is home. I hope to go visit him this weekend. Maybe this time I'll thank him in a more personal way.

to have one or more women watching me being spit roast
    to have a group of guys take turns dumping their loads down my throat
    to be dressed as a woman complete with makeup, used as a fluffer and pussy cleaner after each cock unloads in her pussy

TRICK69

Be naked on a bed and just have 4 guys join me in a suck fuck all day fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    A fun, laid-back swinger's party. Dreamy couples, men and women of all shapes and sizes. Everybody's gloriously naked. Everybody's bi.

Sing me up please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Belterboy View Post
    Oh there are so many! I would love a threesome ie MMF where I can suck the guys cock with his female partner and to also watch as she takes him balls deep. I would love to get between his legs as she rides him reverse cowgirl style so that I can lick her clit and his cock as she grinds on him. Mostly though I want to grab his cock and pull it out of her pussy and then to suck and lick his cock which is by now covered in pussy juice. After licking and sucking it clean, I would then push his cock back inside her pussy and continue licking her clit and his shaft. Just as he is about to cum I would take his cock again and quickly deep throat him so that I get the whole cum load in my mouth. After swirling it around in my mouth I would let it drizzle all over her pussy and his cock so that I can clean both of them up completely and then swallow the lot - cum, mixed with pussy juice - delicious ��
    I'd like to resemble that fantasy!

There was a party going on nearby, but somehow I managed to wonder away from the crowd and walked down a long hallway. I ended up in the vast library of some country manor or a castle. I remember looking up at a whole wall of books, staring at them so intently I didn't realize someone had slipped behind me.

He wrapped his arms around me from the back -- so warm and inviting - I was so nervous .. never did see his face, I just melted into his arms completely. For about 8 seconds of my life the both of us merged together - the nervousness stopped immediately and I felt perfectly at peace .. loved, adored, wanted. It was an amazing feeling.

Then I heard someone coming down the hall,

I was fairly young and not "out" yet, so I panicked, struggled against him and -had- to separate. Talk about a ruined fantasy, I've never had a dream that seemed that perfect again.

The idea of being desired and loved by someone who really cares, in all the ways that are possible between two lovers. To have someone want me, want to make love, and not just demand it.

In real life, the closest I've been is when a kind guy literally holds me in his arms, or if I am laying there face down he covers me with his body -- I just love feeling the heat, weight, breath, affection, genitals pressing against me .. or in me .. or whatever .. I think you get the idea.

I've also been known to love both giving and receiving massage -- a lot more relaxing .. sex seems to be all about building up energy -- massage would seem to be about releasing it ..
    Last edited by elian2; Sep 15, 2023 at 3:21 PM.