Register
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Never had a MMM 3some so
    My fantasy is to be with two other versatile guys with everyone sucking and fucking each other but not cumin and eventually end up with me ridding on a nice stiff cock getting my cock stroked and sucking the other guy till we all cum about the same time.
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

That?s my biggest fantasy eating a couple as they fuck and clean up both after, a but I?m also highly interested in two men same scenario deferent hole.

My current fantasy is something I have resisted since I started feeding guys. To dom a sissy cocksucker.

I have had a few guys suck me lately that really get off on being called names and told there cocks are worthless. I have started to enjoy that. Now I want one sissy that will service me regularly. I have a line on one younger guy that has an office near me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

This is my fantasy: Fing a gurl like her for delicios times: https://www.xvideos.com/video5271448...creamy_cumload

I FULFILL fantasies...for men, women and both. My realities far surpass the MAJORITY of people out there and their fantasies.

I want to see a guy pulling out of my driveway, then I go inside to find my gf with his cum all over her tits and face. She acts brazen about it and tells me his cock was incredibly good and that she had the best orgasms from the way her fucked her. She tells me I can fuck her too if I lick his cum off her tits.
    Then she has me kiss and lick her cum covered lips while I fuck her and she tells me that she's going to fuck him whenever she wants and that she'll text me when it's ok to come home so I can lick his cum from her pussy.
    Last edited by Rest85; Jun 29, 2022 at 2:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete2014 View Post
    Been a huge fantasy of my wife and I both. We talk about that all the time, but when it?s time time to act on it she gets scared. I need to find a close friend to help out.
    i forget my PO does not link with the post I was speaking about. So the fantasy is me under my wife while a great guy is fucking her, so I can enjoy the fruits of the labor : )
    Yes! I was going to type about this as one of my top 5 fantasies. My gf is being taken from behind by a well hung guy and I lie underneath to lick her clit and his balls. Every now and then he pulls out to let me suck it. She looks back to watch me and tell me to guide his cock back in. When he cums he has just the tip of his cock in her so the cum oozes out around his dick and drips into my mouth before he pulls out and I get treated to her creamy cunt till she cums again on my mouth.

Attachment 60137Sucking cock is mine, here is a selfie

For the next three weeks, my husband and I are finally off together. We have three entire weeks to workout together and have all the sex we can handle. I am not sure what all we will get to do but I have been letting every couple in our group know we are available for all day three weeks of sex, anything goes (for the most part).

As for my fantasy for these three weeks, I'd like both of us have a train of cocks and strap ons run through all 5 of our holes as many times as everyone it available. We have offered to eat, suck, and be fucked however any of them wise. I am not proactive when it comes to girl/girl action but I do what I need to do to take care of those who ask and to swap out however needed to accomplish everything.

First experience would be sucking each other off at the same time

my wife knows that i'm bi , and is ok with it , but she doesn't want to see me with a man or participate in any way. so one of my biggest fantasies is to have my wife and i share a cock . to have her call me a fucking cocksucker while i'm sucking sucking would be a thrill. i would call her names also ,like a fucking slut and a cocksucking whore. i came so close to this once. we were having a 3-some with a friend of mine that was bi and he and i would have sex together unbeknownst to my wife. anyway she was sucking his cock with me right next to her face. i asked her to kiss me , which she did VERY passionately . she seemed to like the idea of having cock taste on her mouth while she kissed me , at that moment she was really hot. of course, at that time she still didn't know that i was bi , so i was too afraid to take his cock in my mouth. i'll never know if she would have accepted me doing that . i think in the heat of the moment , she would have. i can only dream.

Not very exciting. I fantasize about being with a gentle older(but still capable) man, both naked and him letting me experiment and find out just how bi I really am. Not just stuck in a fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonenut View Post
    Not very exciting. I fantasize about being with a gentle older(but still capable) man, both naked and him letting me experiment and find out just how bi I really am. Not just stuck in a fantasy world.
    I'm involved in just that kind of relationship right now. It's amazing. I'm 60, he's 67. We are truly having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Texian View Post
    I'm involved in just that kind of relationship right now. It's amazing. I'm 60, he's 67. We are truly having a blast.
    Lucky you. I am envious.

Finding a bi couple to play together and one on one

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouz1 View Post
    Finding a bi couple to play together and one on one
    I would like me a bi couple

My fantasies is to have a cock in my ass and one in my mouth and both cum at the same time

I have a lot, but the top of the list would be...

1. Locked in a gloryhole box at a party with mostly men at the party. As the alcohol kicks in more and more men come to the box, even hanging out at the box and talking to guys as I am sucking them off while they wait their turn.

2. I am 18 again and I go to college (instead of going to work). I pledge to a fraternity that hazes new prospects by having them draw a challenge from a bowl. I draw the challenge "Give a member a blowjob" and willingly do it. It turns out later that all challenges in the bowl were to give a blowjob and they were just looking for a frathouse cocksucker. Over my 4 years of college I suck off all fraternity members as often as they want and they are allowed to bring friends over for a blowjob too.

Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    I FULFILL fantasies...for men, women and both. My realities far surpass the MAJORITY of people out there and their fantasies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ass-jealous.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	61182
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I would like me a bi couple
    We're a bi married couple that loves 3somes but we have a really difficult time finding decent partners to play with.

I want to make out with a pretty Cross dresser and cum kiss!

Lately, a really pretty trans woman, with an equally pretty cock.

My most recent one...

I want my wife to be a hotwife very badly. Alas she isn't interested in cucking me. So my fantasy is to have a husband of a hotwife as a suck buddy and get with him while his wife is with another man. It could be in the same bed, same room or same time.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Well since I can't get enough cum lately, I'd love to suck off a room full of young big shooters, at least 10, suck them all dry.

I couldn't be described as inhibited.

I've given blowjobs and love the feeling of a man cumming in my mouth and/or throat. I want to know what it's like to be on my knees with a man using my ass for his pleasure, and feeling him tense up as he releases his cum inside me.

Only one way to find out for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    My most recent one...

I want my wife to be a hotwife very badly. Alas she isn't interested in cucking me. So my fantasy is to have a husband of a hotwife as a suck buddy and get with him while his wife is with another man. It could be in the same bed, same room or same time.
    Will your wife fuck with other couples?