Register
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

i really wish i was in college again & i was the brunette. 1st they deal with homophobia, then they see a pro gay website, then they embrace there homosexuality by making sweet love to each other i'd love to be lost in that at that age.
    https://www.boy18tube.com/video/9046...-gives-him.php

Honestly my greatest fantasy would be to hook up with a gorgious big dicked tranny with nice tits gorgious face and a willing ass.

kinda confusing, not even sure how many pairs there are but this is what i wish i experianced in college https://www.boy18tube.com/video/8722...erking-off.php

mind is to have two guys do me at the same time while my wife watch, and have both of them cum at the same time.

To have my wife be the receiver in a bukakke party while I jack several of them off on her face tits!!!

I just scanned most of the posts in this thread and noticed that few mentioned being in relationships. Being relationship oriented, the thought of having sex with anyone, without getting to know them, first, is not an option, for me.

Even long before AIDs, I was never intimate with any guy I didn't know well and learned to trust, first. I've never had sex with any males, who I didn't develop a relationship with. No one-night stands, ever, with any male.

I admit to having superficial first impressions, regarding someone's looks and physical attributes, but, in the end, their intrinsic qualities were always what drew me to them.........….or, repelled me.

I realize these were fantasies for the posters above, and there are few limits in things one dreams of doing, but it dawned on me how different I feel from most, here. I am most attracted to being in mutually rewarding relationships, that are non-jealous, non-clingy and open, but honest and loving, where reciprocation is freely and sensuously given.

Since I was very young, I always had a strong need to learn a potential partner's personality, quirks, and interests, as well as whether, or not, we're compatible, before any sort of physical interactions take place. I want to build a foundation, first. I held my carnal desires in check, until I got to know a potential lover.
    ( And, I did begin this journey when I was probably much too young)

I'm not condemning anyone for their thoughts, or fantasies, just commenting on how different some of us are.

I suspect that I'm probably one of the oldest members, here, but also one of the luckiest....I have lived my fantasies! And, I presently have two loving partners (one of each gender) with whom I share one of the most rewarding relationships, ever!

Regardless of my differences, I hope each of you have your fantasies come to fruition, as I have! Good luck!
    Last edited by Realist; Aug 15, 2018 at 9:32 AM.

i think i know what ur saying. it sounds like ur demisexual which i can relate too. i can't see giving myself to a sexual encounter with someone i don't know enough to feel comfortable with. even with men i don't wanna have a relationship but there would have to be some kinda connection. i know i have fantasies of getting gangbanged but i know irl the potential for std's with dealing with multiple men not to mention abuse. i do wish there was a way to pull it off & not be afraid but i accept this will never happen for me. maybe a 3 sum if i'm lucky lol. yet some people have no problems with 1 nite stands, they meet strangers & within hours or even minutes there doing it & having alot of fun. other than safety issues i see nothing wrong with this & i wish everyone who likes to do it with strangers to have alot of strangers. actually i wish everyone who wants to get laid, to have alot of sex with whoever they like
    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I just scanned most of the posts in this thread and noticed that few mentioned being in relationships. Being relationship oriented, the thought of having sex with anyone, without getting to know them, first, is not an option, for me.

Even long before AIDs, I was never intimate with any guy I didn't know well and learned to trust, first. I've never had sex with any males, who I didn't develop a relationship with. No one-night stands, ever, with any male.

I admit to having superficial first impressions, regarding someone's looks and physical attributes, but, in the end, their intrinsic qualities were always what drew me to them.........….or, repelled me.

I realize these were fantasies for the posters above, and there are few limits in things one dreams of doing, but it dawned on me how different I feel from most, here. I am most attracted to being in mutually rewarding relationships, that are non-jealous, non-clingy and open, but honest and loving, where reciprocation is freely and sensuously given.

Since I was very young, I always had a strong need to learn a potential partner's personality, quirks, and interests, as well as whether, or not, we're compatible, before any sort of physical interactions take place. I want to build a foundation, first. I held my carnal desires in check, until I got to know a potential lover.
    ( And, I did begin this journey when I was probably much too young)

I'm not condemning anyone for their thoughts, or fantasies, just commenting on how different some of us are.

I suspect that I'm probably one of the oldest members, here, but also one of the luckiest....I have lived my fantasies! And, I presently have two loving partners (one of each gender) with whom I share one of the most rewarding relationships, ever!

Regardless of my differences, I hope each of you have your fantasies come to fruition, as I have! Good luck!

Showing up as French maid sissy knocking on the door of a Male who emailed me his desires..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ni8u1uQWmS1tsedhto1_500.gif 
Views:	508 
Size:	459.1 KB 
ID:	49647
    Not just a fantasy, but a good memory from long ago...
    Last edited by sissy_nella; Aug 16, 2018 at 2:09 PM. Reason: more detail

I would settle for giving my first adult blow job. I have thought sucking a dick for many, many years and now I really want to. It has to be a great way to have fun!

I think i have said here that my hottest fantasie changes almost daily, but lately I am dying to give up my ass to the right guy.
    We would swap oral until I make him cum and when he is sucking me he starts exploring between my ass cheeks until he has me begging for it.
    He would eat my ass sloppily until I cum sometimes I think I would try not to touch my cock and see if i can cum from just anal attention.
    After he see's my breathing settle down I would spread my cheeks wide and beg him to take me until he cums.
    i bet I could cum again

ok, I'm new here and despite my yrs of curiosity, I am pretty much a novice as a Bi, this is some of the fuel for my stroking...
    A bi friend and I finally decide to go to a remote hiking location well known for nudity and all varieties of open air sex, we chat openly about our wives, bi sex, swinging and other things, as we are driving zi notice he is hard and point it out to him, asking if he needs help, he unzips his shorts and fishes out his very thick 6.5" semi hard cock, I tell him to stay in the slow lane and be careful because getting in a wreck with his cock in my mouth would be bad on sooo many levels! I move my seat all the way back, kneel on the passenger floorboard, lean over and begin light and soft stroking, licking and sucking of his cock, I want to do the same to his balls but the sitting position and his shorts prevent it. I continue and increase my licking and sucking all the while asking him if he likes my cock sucking, soon I am humming and moaning around his cock as he groans and fills my mouth with some very warm sweet cum, I swallow it all, sit up and tell him I hope I didnt ruin our outdoor fun by making him cum already. He smiles and says "I recover pretty quick!"...20 miles further down the road and 2 1/2 miles hiking up a trail, we strip and begin stroking each other, he kneels and sucks me, a guy walks up, watches a few minutes and says "he is really enjoying sucking your cock", I laugh a bit and tell him "he is just paying me back for the BJ I gave him on the ride up", my friend stops, gets up and says "I'm ready for more", as I drop to my knees, he looks at the watcher and says, "he really likes 2 at a time", "yeah...I do!", I spend a while sucking both cock, being stroked and having my ass fondled, grabbed and fingered. Finally, my friend says "I need to get fucked" and gets on his hands and knees, I move tween his legs and slowly slide into his ass, as soon as I hit bottom, the watcher and another guy (when did he get here?!) step in front of me so I can suck them both as I stroke in and out of my friends ass...no one is in a hurry to cum...after a while, my friend says "you feel great, but now its your turn", I pull out, clean up a bit, then drop forward onto my hands, my friend spends several minutes lubing and stretching my ass, then spends twice as long patiently working his huge cock into my ass, as if on cue, as soon as I feel his balls against mine, someone says "ok, lets see how much he can take". The next 40 minutes or so, my friend slow strokes in and out of my ass, while he and I take turns sucking 3 cocks (wait, another one?!) all the while hearing comments from spectators and passers by, I take 1 load of cum on my face and finally, say "I need to cum". My friend immediately quickens his stroking and a cock is fucking my mouth and I feel a hand slowly stroking my cock and balls, I suddenly get a huge mouthful of cum without warning, and I push back onto my friends cock, he begins slamming into me and finally moan and I feel his cum flooding my ass...I roll onto my back, my friend gives my cockhead 3 or 4 quick sucks and backs away as I have an intense good sized cum...after we regain some strength, my friend and I get up, clean up and hike back to his jeep for a long ride back home.

Every one of my fantasies involve me and my wife and a third person, usually another bi man. Most include cum sharing between my wife and myself and it's his cum we're sharing. Lots of oral where I get to eat them while the fuck or she and I share his cock. Only fantasy where there's another woman involved is where the woman is walking past us and touches wife and remarks how soft her skin feels so I invite her to feel how soft her pussy is while it's wet. She touches and then asks to taste and I let her. Wife cums hard from the oral. The fantasies with the two of us with guys are wide and varied and all hot.

I dream of making out with a pretty cross dresser with firm boobs and equally firm cock.

I bring a guy home and while my wife watches and directs the action we suck each other, she is masturbating, I start sucking her juicy pussy, he sucks me , and i get on top and fuck her mouth while he slides his hard throbbing cock in my ass deep.

Gangbang with roomates all days and nights

Thick bear taking my ass like he owns it.

Having sex with a woman and a men in the same time, in any position.

I can’t think of any as I think I have lived every fantasies I ever had. Having 5 private like minded buddies that enjoy the same things was mine fantasie. I always wanted to be used like a whore and that has happened twice now. I have 75 very secluded acres in Northern Wi that I entertain twice a year. We are hunting buddies, all of us married but enjoy our dark side twice a yr. so there are six of us horned up hunters that could care less if we shoot deer as long as they get their cocks milked.

well i guess these are homosexual fantasies but ones i'm actually looking to experiance. also kinda describe what i'm looking to accomplish.
    1) i would like a man to make love to me. around my age or older maybe upto 20 years. someone who's been around the block, someone who's been there. someone who understands my fears, my confusion, my uncertainties when it comes to my same sex desires. someone who will help me realize it's ok for me to admit i can enjoy being with a guy. trust is very important in any sexual encounter but especially in this case obviously. the way i describe this it seems this would probably be the ideal 1st homosexual experiance for me. i'll let u judge that.
    2) i would like to make love to a younger man, someone around late teens/early 20's, like a college student. a guy who's on his own for the 1st time in his life, grew up sheltered but now in college has been exposed to alot not just academically but socially. so now he has questions. i would like to be a friend to him, share common interests. also share what knowledge i have about college & life in general. including sex but not only. eagerly awaiting the moment we finally shed our cloths & our inhibitions. seeing his young smooth body, touching it, admiring it. maybe it's a way to relive my youth & resolve my regret for never having been with a guy or really considering it when i was younger & everything seemed newer & more exciting. his age wouldn't hurt cause he could be ready at the drop of a hat lol. but i wouldn't want this to be 1 sided, i'd wanna give him a great opportunity to learn about alot of things, giving him a great experiance maybe his 1st with another guy.
    3) i would like to be the center of a male gangbang. i think being the center of a bunch of guy's attention & desire would make me feel sexy, important. plus giving myself not just to 1 guy but multiple guys would be some kinda affirmation. letting go & giving control to a gay situation would give me an interesting sense of freedom. by the way i'm not against being the center of a female gangbang. similar feelings of sexiness & importance & if some women can't wait to tear into me & decide to take care of each other while i watch, i wouldn't have a problem with that!

Red face Re: What are your fantasies?

i wish we live in a world where sex is a normal part of friendship, like it enhances friendship brings people closer togather. same & opposite sex & everything in between of course. think intimacy not lust. although if ur friend is horny & ur a good friend ur willing to do them a favor!

Quote Originally Posted by al_atlanta View Post
    Raping a woman Making a guy's wife pregnant while he watches then coming back weekly to fuck her, suck on her tits, and have hubby lick my dick and eat my load out of her.
    For starters.
    "Raping a woman?"

being all dressed up in a micro skirt, sexy panties and a hot blouse. I answer the hotel room door and he walks in. I drop to my knees and pul out his cock......the first one I've ever held.....I feel it's heat as it grows in my hand.......I let it slide into my mouth...... I stand up and walk to the bed where he treats me respectfully but ravishes me thoroughly.

i want to cum on a MtF TG's cock and then "clean" it off with my mouth and snowball with her. we then reverse roles before doing a fantastic finish 69.

1) to be watched by a 3rd person, or more while I’m playing (giving a blow job, or being a bottom) by someone
    2) to be in the middle of a 3some, sucking while being a bottom
    3) group sex

I have just the desire and cock for you! Loved your fantasy!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    1) to be watched by a 3rd person, or more while I’m playing (giving a blow job, or being a bottom) by someone
    2) to be in the middle of a 3some, sucking while being a bottom
    3) group sex
    forgot to include
    4) to feel his cock cumming in my ass bareback

One of my hottest fantasies is to be lead to a dungeon blindfolded and strapped to a wall or Anderson's cross and then have both men and women lick, kiss, suck, on every part of my body until I cum and then be made to guess if is a male or female that took my load and if I guess wrong they would start all over. Hopefully I would be wrong every time.

I would love to meet someone to suck me off. Then, see if I have the nerve, to return the favor. I fantasize about this all the time. I would love to x-dress for them, but no anal. They say (I have read) always try it twice, before you decide if you like it or not.

I would love to be tied down on a table with a hole where your cock and balls fit through and have a milking machine attached to my cock and have my balls completely drained of cum!!!! That has been a fantasy of mine for years!! God how I would love to find someone to do that to me!!!!