Register

Has Bisexual.com died?

I have been away from here for awhile but I thought it was still very active here?

I am seeing posts from 2019 on the the first page.

What has happened to this once proud forum?
    I do not claim any cock pictures I posted

Re: Has Bisexual.com died?

Might want to hit refresh. Thread below yours is from same day. Glad to have you back, always liked your take on things.

not as good as it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    I'll second that!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Sadly, in some ways, yes...............but, it seems to have an ebb and flow. Many of the veterans will kind of keep an order and and motivate conversation or some fun. Then, I guess what happens is, we kind of get tired, and like I do, take some social media break, it it dies down and becomes a dick pic thing for a while , but, this is true of any forum

we just need to converse about our sex lives more often. in my life , i have done a lot of crazy shit . thank God when i talk about it , i'm anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Sadly, in some ways, yes...............but, it seems to have an ebb and flow. Many of the veterans will kind of keep an order and and motivate conversation or some fun. Then, I guess what happens is, we kind of get tired, and like I do, take some social media break, it it dies down and becomes a dick pic thing for a while , but, this is true of any forum
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I have been away from here for awhile but I thought it was still very active here?

I am seeing posts from 2019 on the the first page.

What has happened to this once proud forum?
    It pretty much died when they killed the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Might want to hit refresh. Thread below yours is from same day. Glad to have you back, always liked your take on things.
    Thank you. I might struggle with my own desire and urge to suck cock but I have them and I like to share my thoughts about sucking cock and the beauties of cock.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    I have moved on to other outlets for my cock discussions but will always comeback to this forum. This was the second forum I had come to for my cock desires. The first was a shemale/trans forum. I found that I had a bigger attraction to cock than the person who it was attached to. I will always be attracted to trans women and women but cock has become a bigger attraction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I have been a member here since 2013 and there have always been those many regulars here. One thing I have always noticed on here is there are many lurkers and some of those lurkers have been members for years but will not have a single post. That has always bugged me honestly. I understand if they might be on here for a few months to read the threads but to be a member for years and not type and post a single thing bugs me a little.

The forum would be better if they did post on there. For them and others.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniegoogoo View Post
    I have been a member here since 2013 and didn't get on the chat for maybe two years. I think that is when the chat began to die because rarely did I find another member on there. Another year or so the chat went away.

I have moved on to other outlets for my cock discussions but will always comeback to this forum.
    I'm always on the look out for other outlets... Anything you can recommend?

In many ways, the pattern of this forum follows the pattern of my person interactions with people. The emails always start out fresh and exciting, but eventually I find there is nothing new to share. How many "have you ever tasted your own cum?" and "What do you think of my cock?" posts can one take and still hold interest.

By far, the most interesting posts are personal experiences and living somewhat vicariously through other people's posts.

I will say, I find the forum better now than what it was in the past. There was a long stretch where almost every post had comments from a belligerent judgmental troll who was just an asshole. I won't mention any names but I find the discourse here much more pleasant and respectful than what it once was.

I have been a member here since 2013 and didn't get on the chat for maybe two years. I think that is when the chat began to die because rarely did I find another member on there. Another year or so the chat went away.
    I had another profile but it got banned. Some stupid argument on the forum. Anyway, shame though, got some nice pictures of me on there. ;P

I'm talking about 2008 here, there was a very live chatroom, there was always something going on, it was cozy and fun. I even met a girl on here and we went into a total heterosexual relationship for a while, can you believe it? I flew to the states for her and she flew to me right here in the Netherlands. But we are both bi, and we're still in touch, even though she married some other guy. It happens. Anyway, if there would be a chat, it would be a lot more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    I'm always on the look out for other outlets... Anything you can recommend?
    I will send you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    In many ways, the pattern of this forum follows the pattern of my person interactions with people. The emails always start out fresh and exciting, but eventually I find there is nothing new to share. How many "have you ever tasted your own cum?" and "What do you think of my cock?" posts can one take and still hold interest.

By far, the most interesting posts are personal experiences and living somewhat vicariously through other people's posts.

I will say, I find the forum better now than what it was in the past. There was a long stretch where almost every post had comments from a belligerent judgmental troll who was just an asshole. I won't mention any names but I find the discourse here much more pleasant and respectful than what it once was.
    I will say that do to the nature of this forum and us it's members the one subject can be overly talked about. A lot of the posts and questions are the same and repeat questions and comments. Sometimes there is a sprinkle of something different. But that is why I think we comeback here because we like the subject too much that we don't care how many times things are repeated.

If any member has been here long enough we all know of whom you speak of. I believe he got banned a few years ago and that was a few years too late. He truly was something. Glad they are gone.

I had another profile but it got banned. Some stupid argument on the forum. Anyway, shame though, got some nice pictures of me on there. ;P

I'm talking about 2008 here, there was a very live chatroom, there was always something going on, it was cozy and fun. I even met a girl on here and we went into a total heterosexual relationship for a while, can you believe it? I flew to the states for her and she flew to me right here in the Netherlands. But we are both bi, and we're still in touch, even though she married some other guy. It happens. Anyway, if there would be a chat, it would be a lot more fun.
    Yeah, I was on here too late to experience what the chat room was. It would be great if that could comeback again.

Unfortunate, but true. I met so may people in chat here years ago. I am sure there is an expense running the site and to add a chat room might cost more, but it does make it more of a community. Plus I am still looking for that right MWM to play with. Maybe it will come back one day. I would love to know other good sites that are free with chat. I am not into the daddy thing, but Sliver Daddies is not bad. Thanks to whoever is keeping the lights on here...
    Kissing, gentle nipple play and more. Looking for another MWM that wants some every so often passion with another MWM. I have not played in years, but have a very strong desire to be naked in bed with another discreet man. 6'1", 195lbs. Mostly bottom. Love tender nipple play.