Register
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggleme View Post
    A cum kiss!!! OMG.
    I've had it done to me and I was like Bleeechh!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I want my wife to fuck me with a strapon....

I need to make passionate love with a pretty crossdersser with nice tits

All mine include shemales?. I fucking love them! Crossdressers are completely hot, won?t ever turn that down? but shemales are amazing.

Spend time in a hot tub with another married man and see where it goes.

Mine is to sit in a hot tub with another married man and see where things go.

My biggest fantasy is tame compared to most here... simply just to suck my first cock!

Yeah buddy!

Oh yeah!

Ive told my wife this one while rubbing her clit. When i would jerk off years ago i would fantasize that a group of older teenagers would take me into the woods to their hangout, and make me suck them while fingering my ass with vaseline, then each one takes a turn fucking me and cumming in my ass. I fInd my way home and for days hope they drag me there and do it again and again!

All the time. My wife likes me whispering this kind of stuff in her ear while playing with her clit. I like her telling me about having sex with other guys while I'm fucking her. I cum real hard if she just talks about making out with someone,or him feeling her up while they dance. Her best orgasms come while i tell her I'm cumming in a plump redheads ass!

I'd like to be tied up and forced to suck a couple guys off.

To have a FWB bicouple to play with

A younger guy, college age, catches me checking him out. He asks if I want to suck his dick. I say yes. He laughs and pulls it out, I hit my knees and start sucking. He is laughing at "the old faggot" the whole time. Then he turns me around and yanks down my pants and shoves his cock up my ass. "You want to act like a bitch, get fucked like a bitch." he laughs. Then he jerks himself off with my asshole and I'm helpless to do anything about it. He cums up my ass, pulls out and makes me suck his dick clean.

I've already lived out my #1 fantasy; to get on my knees and suck another guy off while his girlfriend watches and directs the action. It was surreal. I was more aroused than I've ever been, sucking the guy's cock for all it was worth, intent on taking his load in my mouth. She was furiously diddling her clit, orgasming hard every minute or so, and begging me to make her boyfriend cum. The boyfriend was breathing heavily, moaning sensuously, and bucking his hips slightly as his cock twitched and throbbed in response to my movements. When he came, I pulled away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. Then his girlfriend came flying off the bed, pushed me down and brought me off orally while her boyfriend looked on! I couldn't have a fantasy that would top that!

Cum kissing is pretty hot with the right partner and under the right circumstances. I've done it a handful of times in the course of threesome play. When the mood was exactly right, I'd suck the boyfriend to completion, then go over and kiss his girlfriend, passing his semen between us. It took a bit of coaxing to try this, but once I did, I found it very erotic.

As long as we're discussing fantasies, I often fantasize about being photographed or recorded while engaging in an MMF threesome. I've only done this on maybe three occasions, but the outcome wasn't all that good. We'd either put the video cam on a tripod near the bed so all three of us could be in the shot together, or one of us would play photographer while the other two went at it. My great fantasy would be having an open-minded photographer or videographer in the room recording our threeway fun. I'd like him -- or her -- to capture my cock sawing in and out of the woman, and the guy's cock sawing in and out of my mouth. I'd love to see explicit cumshots; me splashing all over her breasts and the boyfriend cumming all over me as we grind together cock-to-cock. I hope that isn't too explicit, but that's my fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkjack1972 View Post
    I want my wife to fuck me with a strapon....
    my wife has fucked me with a strap on 3 or 4 times, it was so damn hot, I loved it.
    I hope your fantasy comes true....

Quote Originally Posted by lost1 View Post
    For me to get banged with a really nice cock, while eating my old lady
    I want to get fucked by a big cock while my wife sucks me !

Quote Originally Posted by skuz69 View Post
    My biggest fantasy is an MMF threesome. At my age, I doubt it will ever happen. But, I can dream.
    Me Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouz1 View Post
    To have a FWB bicouple to play with
    There are bi couples like us that could make your fantasy reality!

I want to service orally 3-4 guys, in a group session. Np piss, no rim, no scat, just suck. gum job.

Spitroasted while an extra guy sucks me off. Then takes over and fucks me once the other two have shot their loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    There are bi couples like us that could make your fantasy reality!
    Wish there were more bi couples out there

My fantasy is to go to a well endowed guy's house where he has a cubicle room set up that is big enough for me to lie down and sleep. The cubicle will have a door that has a lock on it and a glory hole on one wall. Inside the space would be a mat to sleep on, a flat screen tv or computer monitor. My friend would lock me up inside and play gay hypnosis videos for hours/days and every so often he would put his big hard cock in the glory hole for me to suck on. At the end of the my gay conversion he would let me out and take me to his bedroom and do whatever he pleased with me.

Up until 2 years ago it was to sucking cock. I've now sucked numerous cocks and consider myself a dedicated cocksucker. My current fantasy is I'm on my knees, wearing only panties, slurping on a gorgeous cock of a large strong man. He decides he wants more of me wants more and tells me to get on my hands and knees. He walks around behind me and I feel his fingers on the elastic waistband of my panties. With a quick tug, my panties are now down at my knees. It seems like hours knowing what's coming next. Then it happens. I feel his cock pressing against my never before used ass. His strong hands grab my hips as he slowly pushes his cock into my body. First it hurts, but I love it. It's not long before he's fucking me like he would a woman. I've never felt so submissive and feminine than that moment, being on my hands and knees with my panties pulled down, while giving my body to a much larger man with big strong hands, with who I can feel his enormous sperm-filled balls slapping against me as they prepare to be emptied into me. I hear him grunt and moan. He thrusts his huge cock deep inside me one last time and I know I'm about to be inseminated. I can feel his throbbing cock, spurting and filling me with cum for several minutes until he is completely drained. He remains there with his cock planted deep inside of me until he begins to soften. I feel empty as he withdraws from me. I yearn to feel his hard cock going back inside me, however my body no longer interests him. He's had his sexual release. As he gets up to get dressed I'm told to remain on my hands and knees with my panties down until he's gone. As I hear the door close, I finally feel for the first time what it's like to have a man's warm cum seeping ever so slowly out of me.

I want to make out with the prettiest CD and savor her cum in my mouth

Very good, I would like it too

Williefoome

??????????? ?????????????

?????? ???????????? ????????????? ? ??? https://doctor-help.online

I guess my main fantasy is to be with a younger guy, around 30 or so, bi but not afraid to show a feminine side. We meet at a hotel room and he's dress in panties and stockings and maybe even a little lipstick. We talk quietly, kiss softly after awhile and get naked. He has a beautiful cock, all shaved as is his cute ass. We touch each other everywhere. Lots of moaning. He ends up on his back and I slowly enter him, very gently. No rough stuff. Everything is gentle and slow and sexy. I cum in him and my sperm leaks out of him and we smile and kiss and he says, "No it's your turn, baby" and I lay on my back and he fucks me. I can feel his cock pulsating as he cums, filling me with his warm gooey jism. My eyes roll back in my head ... the pleasure is so intense.
    After awhile, we get dressed, kiss and agree to meet again soon.