Register

Hoping to find a like-minded friend

i am a mature mwm, looking to explore with a friendly, non-pushy like-minded guy in south Jersey (camden county).

i hope to find a local DDF, clean, easy-going married/divorced guy of any race who is also interested in exploring as we go along. i believe that it's important to have compatible personalities and needs. so let?s spend just a little time getting to know each other first. And, discretion is an absolute must.

Wife chat, vids and panties are a real plus, but not necessary.

I hope to hear from you. Tell me a bit about yourself. I do not respond to one- or two-word emails. Thank you.

Re: Hoping to find a like-minded friend

Quote Originally Posted by vanquished005 View Post
    i am a mature mwm, looking to explore with a friendly, non-pushy like-minded guy in south Jersey (camden county).

i hope to find a local DDF, clean, easy-going married/divorced guy of any race who is also interested in exploring as we go along. i believe that it's important to have compatible personalities and needs. so let?s spend just a little time getting to know each other first. And, discretion is an absolute must.

Wife chat, vids and panties are a real plus, but not necessary.

I hope to hear from you. Tell me a bit about yourself. I do not respond to one- or two-word emails. Thank you.
    Have fun finding, I been looking for years and still no luck!

Re: Hoping to find a like-minded friend

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Have fun finding, I been looking for years and still no luck!
    It's difficult and takes much effort and work but there are good playmates to be found if you have the patience and throw a wide enough net!