Register
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

i gotta say, my same sex fantasies i'm not being abused or humiliated, not my style, but the other guy(s) is usually in charge. unless the other guy is younger in which case i'm in charge in my fantasies. still wouldn't wanna be abusive. i kinda wrote about this in 1 of my recent blogs.

me too at least 8 men I suck til each cums

me too

I have many fantasies, but I think the following are the main thematic subjects:

1.) I fantasize about hanging out with another guy watching a movie or tv or something. We are on a couch next to each other, and I position my head on his belly and take his flaccid penis out and put it in my mouth. I just let it sit there and enjoy the taste as he grows hard in my mouth. Eventually he gently puts his hands on my head and starts thrusting in and out until his penis starts pulsating and he cums in my mouth, and I swallow every drop. I let his penis continue to rest in my mouth as he gets soft again, and then I jerk myself off while I suckle him.

2.) I also fantasize about watching my wife make out with a guy, and start jerking him off, in front of me. I move over in-between his legs and suck him until he is rock hard. My wife then climbs on top of him and they fuck while I sit there in-between his legs watching his dick go in and out of her. After she cums, he shoots his load into her and she climbs off and sits next to him on the couch. As their both sitting there with their legs wide open, I clean up her pussy first and then clean him up and jerk off while I clean my wife's juices off of his dick.

3.) One of my favorite fantasies is thinking about 69ing with another guy for hours at a time, sucking and cumming for each other over and over again.

4.) I also have a thing for older guys, and I love to fantasize that I'm sitting down in a chair and an older guy comes over to me, takes his dick out and lets me suck him.

5.) I definitely get off on role-playing that I am in the wife's or girlfriend's position, "taking care of" my man's penis for him.

To fuck my wife while a guy fucks me in the ass while sucking another guys cock

I want to hear of this TABOO that you cant mention

I have a very specific fantasy about traveling for business and meeting a guy in the hotel bar. Somehow, we each sense that we are "straight" (and married) but interested in playing around. We end up ordering one last drink and taking it up to his room. Once there, we rub each other's crotches just a bit, then I offer to get naked and on my knees in front of him. He's wearing only jeans when I kneel before him, reaching up to unbutton, then unzip him. I push my hand down inside his jeans, where his huge, hardening cock is trapped, and pull it out into the open air, where it pulses in front of my face. I look up at him to see him grinning, then lean in to kiss the tip of his cock, my heart racing, my own cock bobbing between my thighs. I take the head in my mouth, and he places his hands on the back of my head, and I just start sucking, realizing that I'm going to be good at this, that I'm a cocksucker like I always suspected, feeling half-horrified and half-thrilled..... He starts to talk to me, telling me what an excellent cocksucker I am, that I am born to have a big cock in my throat, asking me if I wish my wife were there to watch me become a cocksucker. He starts fucking my face faster and faster, and soon he's just grunting and calling me "cocksucker" and "fucking faggot" and "cock-loving pussy" ... until he comes, and I love the feel of his hot come pouring down my throat.

This is fucking hot!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i really wish i was in college again & i was the brunette. 1st they deal with homophobia, then they see a pro gay website, then they embrace there homosexuality by making sweet love to each other i'd love to be lost in that at that age.
    https://www.boy18tube.com/video/9046...-gives-him.php

That video is HOT !!!

I have always dreamed about erotic massage, you know. I think everyone need to try erotic massage. However, it brings not only a lot of fun, but also contributes to the development of sexual potential, the awakening of sexual energy, the release of it. When I was in Prague I visited massage salon on hand got relaxing session of erotic massage.

#1 being with a transsexual
    #2 sucking a guy while being sucked by a woman
    #3 being pegged by a woman while sucking a guy

Im a huge fan of erotic massages, by either guys or girls. I had a nice one with two ladies in Prague, but the one that fed my bi appetite was (of course) in Bangkok. A sweet Thai guy, fit, smooth, 30ish, he provided excellent ministrations to my muscles, expertly probed my asshole, let me have a long delicious suck on his cock and balls and then finished me off with a phenomenal blowjob.

Massages are erotic by nature, but even better when the provider understands that releasing sexual energy is the extra step to ensure complete relaxation.

Prostate massage is also healthy for those of us getting up beyond the 50 yo mark...

Quote Originally Posted by redones View Post
    I have always dreamed about erotic massage, you know. I think everyone need to try erotic massage. However, it brings not only a lot of fun, but also contributes to the development of sexual potential, the awakening of sexual energy, the release of it. When I was in Prague I visited massage salon on hand got relaxing session of erotic massage.

geting fucked in the ass while sucking a fat cock and getting mine sucked and we all cum at the same time

My fantasies are a guy or a woman who likes M2M sex.
    To socialize and know that behind closed doors... Its on!
    69, making out, foreplay, J o, oral, 3 some. To get made love to by either M/F

Recently I was interested in sexual cosplay and fetish. I have already ordered my first fetish costume on https://www.rubberloft.com/men-latex.html I ordered cool catsuit. I think it will be interesting and unusual experience for me. Men in latex looks extraordinarily.

This almost happened for real ,but after seeing him naked at top of steps became my fantasy for the longest time, He was upstairs and I was in the basement, He called me over to the steps. I was fully dressed and winter coat on. I got to the bottom of steps and seen him buck naked and supporting a big hard-on. My eyes went so big, I was stunned. I didn't know whether to start taking off my clothes as I climbed the stairs or go into the playroom and strip , get on all fours and call him down to have his way with me. I went into another room and he continued to take a shower. Had an idea to surprise him,by closing the garage door and lock ,then get undressed and sneak in to shower with him,but chickened out and left him. To this day, I want to that for real with him,but he moved away.

What are your fantasies

Hi Everyone,Weve discussed this in the past, but its fun to trot this one out every once in a while especially when there is good active new blood like M21. What are your favorite war movies all all time?Which are your least favorite?Narayan

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    #1 being with a transsexual
    #2 sucking a guy while being sucked by a woman
    #3 being pegged by a woman while sucking a guy
    1) Yes

2) Yes

3) No

Quote Originally Posted by Tungtwat View Post
    I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by lustfulhubby View Post
    I have a very specific fantasy about traveling for business and meeting a guy in the hotel bar. Somehow, we each sense that we are "straight" (and married) but interested in playing around. We end up ordering one last drink and taking it up to his room. Once there, we rub each other's crotches just a bit, then I offer to get naked and on my knees in front of him. He's wearing only jeans when I kneel before him, reaching up to unbutton, then unzip him. I push my hand down inside his jeans, where his huge, hardening cock is trapped, and pull it out into the open air, where it pulses in front of my face. I look up at him to see him grinning, then lean in to kiss the tip of his cock, my heart racing, my own cock bobbing between my thighs. I take the head in my mouth, and he places his hands on the back of my head, and I just start sucking, realizing that I'm going to be good at this, that I'm a cocksucker like I always suspected, feeling half-horrified and half-thrilled..... He starts to talk to me, telling me what an excellent cocksucker I am, that I am born to have a big cock in my throat, asking me if I wish my wife were there to watch me become a cocksucker. He starts fucking my face faster and faster, and soon he's just grunting and calling me "cocksucker" and "fucking faggot" and "cock-loving pussy" ... until he comes, and I love the feel of his hot come pouring down my throat.
    I've had this happen before in business trips a couple of times. Can't wait for it to happen again. Meeting guys to suck off in the hotel bar or nearby is incredibly arousing

My fantasy is being at the gym and getting caught staring at another guy in the shower and having him confront me in the locker room and ending up in his car sucking his hard cock and letting him fuck my ass filling me with his hot load !

I have always been turned on by the idea of walking down a country road- out in the middle of nowhere - and a guy comes along - on a motorcycle or a truck - even a farm tractor would be cool - he passes me by and we look at one another - of course, he is sexy as hell. Next thing I know he turns around and comes back - passes me again - this happens a couple time - kinda freaking me out... I decide to walk off into the field, figuring he will keep going. Well, he follows me. He questions me, gets a little aggressive with me about being out there - one thing leads to another, the old gaydar is dinging - and we end of under a grove of pine trees - I kneel down and he unzips his jeans - and I get to sample his dick - he slaps me with it, and pushes in my mouth - I take as much of it as I can. He starts fucking my face - and puts his hands behind my head so I have to take his load.

I would like to be the middle of an all male threesome. One cock in my mouth, and one in my ass.

I want to suck a guy while he's getting fucked

yes, yes and yes

I have alot of fantasies...I'm not getting any younger...Time to make a few of them real...just to see how I feel

right now i'm in the mood to be a sexslave to a bunch of guys. somehow i wind up with a bunch of guys. they make me take all my cloths off.there i am completely naked & vulnerable among a bunch of guys with all their cloths on. 1 by 1 i makeout with each guy as a way to get introduced & to be comfortable with every guy, as other guys randomly touch me & feel me up & lick me all over! i can't take it anymore i get down on my knees & undo 1 guy's pants. i stare at his boner it's so beautifull & mesmerizing! as i put it in his mouth i gaze deeply in his eyes. it feels so right in my mouth. before long i'm bobbing up & down on his dick like a chickenhead lol. another guy comes up behind me & lubes up my ass. i know this is a sign of what's to cum & the thought makes me so excited! slowly all the cloths drop & i feel a cock running between my buttcheeks. the tip stops at my hole & very slowly my guy enters me. each inch hurts a little but it's a good hurt. he leaves it inside me for a few seconds. i get use to feeling a guy's hard dick deep in my ass & it feels great to be filled! he pulls my head away from the other guy's cock, turns it around & replaces that cock with his tongue. because now the act is more intimate our kiss is more passionate. it's more than just fucking me. i return to my other cocksucking while he gently starts to pump me. they both leave there cum in me & 2 more groups of guys use me in that position. i move the cum all over inside my mouth before i swallow it. i am left with an awesome taste in my mouth. a guy grabs me & turns me over face up. i willingly & eagerly put my legs on his shoulders, instinctively knowing what he wants to do to me, and wanting it myself just as bad. he takes me in the missionary position. gives it to me good! i grab at random cocks & stroke them as i'm getting done in ecstasy. 2 or 3 guys stand over my face stroking themselves ending in jizz all over my face. some winds up in my hair. leave in conditioner lol. other guys take there turns at the other end enjoying me. by this time i don't need lube, there is so much cum in my ass it's doing a great job lubing me up for these guys. plus i'm pretty loostened up (in more ways than 1!!) so much so a guy lays down beside me cock pointing straight up. i get up & sit on it facing away from him, reverse cowgirl. or cowboy in this case i guess. another guy comes up in front of me & manages to squeeze his dick in me too. the guy's eyes look with wonder, awe & lust as they see me getting double fucked!
    i get passed around from guy to guy, or more often from guys to guys all nite. by morning i'm a little achy & thoroughly exhausted physically mentally & emotionally. i've had alot on my mind lately & i really needed this done to me! the guys all express how much they like me & how much fun they had with me. i also say how much i like them & how i enjoyed being there bitch. with a big grin on my face. we have established an odd but deep friendship & get togather from time to time to blow off some steam (& some dicks lol) & enjoy some hot sex only a few understand & few more experiance.
    but that's not the only thing. this experiance teaches me, same sex pleasure is really ok. this over the top experiance submitting sexually to multiple guys at the same time got me over my fears & hangups about gay sex. now my gaydar is sharp! i pickup on sexual energy from my male friends, neighbors & coworkers. some of them are open to some fun & i sleep around casually with them. i start to pickup guys at the store & on the street too! sometimes we wind up doing it after only meeting for 10 minutes! i wind up having several fwb's & 1 nite stands with strangers. i finally accept, welcome & embrace being a total slut, it's so liberating & enjoyable!!!!

My wife and I often discuss this and fortunately we have fulfilled most if not all our wildest fantasies, since our kids are grown and we are empty nesters our weekends and even sometimes during the week find us acting out our sexual wants. We are fortunate to have friends who are like minded who can participate any time. Our health and youthful appearance even in our mid 50s is quite sexy in that there is a number of couples that enjoy our company and seeing my wife act out her sexual adventures is a huge turn on for me.

Here is is some history, my wife and I met in collage at a party and we openly attended orgies and drinking parties. When we were married we put our sexual adventures aside to raise our family, it was only after they were grown and out of the house we decided to reopen our sexual journey. When I see her on the bed, legs spread wide and taking my buddies big hairy dick is such a turn on.

I guess if if we had any fantasy left we are living it in that my buddy can come over anytime and ride her and I have the latitude to fuck her friends on a regular basis. I get to enjoy the pleasures of her friends pussy and once in a while we play with our swingers group. Whether I’m sucking dick or looking over seeing her take on 2 or 3 guys makes me so hard, knowing these guys think she is sexy and wants to empty their balls in her.

geez where did u go to college where there were regular orgies? must of been quite a party school! i went to parties but the wildest thing i've seen is weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My wife and I often discuss this and fortunately we have fulfilled most if not all our wildest fantasies, since our kids are grown and we are empty nesters our weekends and even sometimes during the week find us acting out our sexual wants. We are fortunate to have friends who are like minded who can participate any time. Our health and youthful appearance even in our mid 50s is quite sexy in that there is a number of couples that enjoy our company and seeing my wife act out her sexual adventures is a huge turn on for me.

Here is is some history, my wife and I met in collage at a party and we openly attended orgies and drinking parties. When we were married we put our sexual adventures aside to raise our family, it was only after they were grown and out of the house we decided to reopen our sexual journey. When I see her on the bed, legs spread wide and taking my buddies big hairy dick is such a turn on.

I guess if if we had any fantasy left we are living it in that my buddy can come over anytime and ride her and I have the latitude to fuck her friends on a regular basis. I get to enjoy the pleasures of her friends pussy and once in a while we play with our swingers group. Whether I’m sucking dick or looking over seeing her take on 2 or 3 guys makes me so hard, knowing these guys think she is sexy and wants to empty their balls in her.

Quote Originally Posted by lustfulhubby View Post
    So fucking hot. Would love for this to happen to me as well

Mine would be trying bottom. Either one on one or with a couple