Register
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

now that u mention it i could use a good draining. i need to be exhausted. neeeeeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    I would love to be tied down on a table with a hole where your cock and balls fit through and have a milking machine attached to my cock and have my balls completely drained of cum!!!! That has been a fantasy of mine for years!! God how I would love to find someone to do that to me!!!!

Have Mmf with my wife again with a guy that has a long thick cock. This time i have her get reverse cowgirl on him and I lick her clit while he fucks her. I start to go lower while she watches and I lick his cock. It slips out of her and I give it a few sucks before guiding it back in her. We had a fabulous 3way years back and I was so into watching his big dick sliding in and out of her as she moaned with every stroke. I never got up the nerve to touch him and I don't think she would have likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    My fantasies tend to find me in a submissive state. Being tied down and used like a sex toy. Or forced at gun point. Probably because in all other aspects of my life I'm a control freak.
    Well, that is interesting you are control freak as you said, but on other side you like being tied... Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    I have so many fantasies. Number 1 on my haven't done and really want to do list is this:

To suck a 10 inch black dick together with a hot woman. Could be a girlfriend or a woman I know, could be the guy's woman too. Tongue kissing her with that huge black dick between our mouths must be such a hot experience!!

Here are some others:

1) Two cute black guys - both with huge dicks - having their way with me. I want to be spit roasted by two hung black dudes at least once in my life.

2) An 18 year old twink with a milky white hairless body, a big round ass, and a face cute enough to be on a girl confesses his desire for me. And I go for it of course. This is the only time I'd ever want to be a top. Fucking a barely legal (but still legal) girlie boy with daddy issues.

3) One fuck with a drop dead gorgeous 25 year old babe, again with daddy issues. (I'm a very cute and baby faced daddy in my early 50s). Physically and sexually a near perfect match with my personal fantasy woman traits. Which for me include gorgeous face, big perfect perfect tits, and an ass that's as big as it can be to be perfect for her body and not a bit bigger.

4) To run into my secret teenage gay lover once more and have him seduce me for one more hookup and he lets his true self come to the surface and does what we both knew back then he desired intensely but refused to do because he was torturing himself with gay guilt and gay denial issues that were as ridiculous as they were damaging to his sexual being.

Many more but the ones above stand out from the others
    I like all you fantasies, thanks for sharing bro

Walking into a club as a hot cross dresser: tight dress, low cut, heels, bra, stockings, see through black lace panties underneath. Getting picked up at the bar by a really handsome guy who wants to take me to his place. Three of his friends are waiting for us. The four guys undress me. Then they spend the rest of the night fucking me and having me suck their cocks.

If I lived in Chicago I would love to help you make them happen.

Fucking my wife while a hot guy is fucking me

Quote Originally Posted by xp243 View Post
    Fucking my wife while a hot guy is fucking me
    I would add, while we are both sucking a big cock

Just out of curiosity, what if a milking machine wasn’t available? Would a person with equally good sucking skills suffice?

Have you ever see the Star Trek TOS episode What are little girls made of Kirk is straped to a clone making machine and in my mind he is naked I saw this as a kid and with turned on by it. My fantasies might be breaking some forum rules just a some version of this.Hope I didn't break them sorry

On my knees, sucking a naked young guy's balls, and stroking his hard cock. My mother-in-law walks in. She is horrified.

She once caught me on top of my now wife, fucking her missionary. That was a buzz, but this would be far better.

I would like to bottom for a group of 5+ guys and have them fill me with cum before I go home and have sex with my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by maturebtmchub View Post
    Laying on my back while being fucked, while sucking a cock, slowly jerking a cock slowly in each hand, while being blown by a fifth guy. All of them alternating positions, after cumming deep inside of me, while being watched by a crowd of guys, stroking themselves. surrounding us,
    Yes, the oral bottom's dream

mine is to be on my knees , with a big beautiful cock in front of me . my wife is on her knees beside me , and makes me suck that cock , while calling me a fuckin cocksucker and faggot. he cums in my greedy fag mouth , and she makes me swallow it all. then she deep kisses me just to get a taste of the cum i ate. she then says , wonderful job cocksucker , this is what your faggot mouth will do from now on ! now eat my asshole !

In a way I am living my fantasy, the right people are in my life, the sex is fantastic, so is the non sexual stuff like the hugs, kisses, conversation, drinks, dinner..... but there is just one small issue.... I am not as young as I used to be.... I place great value on life experiences and knowledge, its just the knowledge that the creaking sound is not the house, its my body that is getting at me lol

so my fantasy that some of us could turn back our age until we were younger and not so dented, scarred and jaded by negative life experiences, and all night sex was normal, not a couple of hours cos we need early nights and nanny naps lol... then to hit the pause button so we do not age for a good number of years while enjoying our lives.....
    But no way in hell do I want to turn back the years and go back to the 80s-90s in terms of world and local events.....
    Going back in time would be good if I could cherry pick what changes, like keeping the same sex marriage rights, the repealing of the homosexual law that made homosexual sex a crime....

and the second fantasy is a bit of a odd one and that is that my lovers and I are in bed, in the middle of a orgy and the world ends in the blink of a eye, so none of us know its happened and we do not end up spending the rest of our lives mourning the loss of the ones we desire and love..... but knowing my fucking luck, we would all be on the edge of all cumming at the same time and the world would end....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Lots has been covered under this thread so I am probably not submitting anything to original, nor too kinky, but have two main ones.
    1) meet a couple and enjoy a evening of no holes barred fun for everyone. Just trying all the combinations we can figure out till we cum.
    2) meet a couple of bi guys, and have one take me anally while, me and the other 69.

Yes drquincy, they would!

more consistent sexuality. overall i prefer women but since i'm here u can guess i have got my eye on the same sex too. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with bisexuality. in fact if i had to judge any sexuality i would say bisexuality or even pansexuality is the best because it gives u the most options. but really whateve sexuality u are it's all equally good. getting back to my point, there are times when i'm in the mood sexually for the opposite sex, & sometimes there are times i'm in the mood sexually for the same sex. it's rarely both at the same time. what happens if i'm with someone i love & i'm in love with, who will never be anyone of the same sex, & i wakeup 1 morning & i'm in the mood for some dick? it would go against my special friendship or at least get in the way, & it would be unfair to her because she would deverve more of me than this including sexually. even speaking about right now in my ultimate desires for my life, same sex fantasies don't do much to help me towards those goals. i have got social anxiety with the opposite sex especially anyone i could be with, which is why i think fantasizing about guys is a way to cope with that anxiety while still being sexual. i get it, sexuality is complicated & being in the mood for 1 at 1 time then all of a sudden being in the mood for the other is "allowed." but it doesn't make life any easier or happier for me & i don't see any advantage for dealing with this difficulty. i don't want this.

Quote Originally Posted by gatwat View Post
    One of mine is to be in a 69 with another man while each of us is being rimmed by other men and both of us cum in each other's mouth at the same time.
    I have a few but will list only a few..
    I want to be the center of a few more gang bangs.. have Ben with up to 5 a few times but would love to ramp it up big time say 10 or more the first time and 20 the next and a free for all after that..
    I want to be trapped by wild sexy busty shemales and kept as their cumdump.. used a lot and hard..
    I want to meet. A guy that is hung very very well that has great stamina and kept for his pleasure!!!
    I want my very own petite busty stunning tranny to be my sexy slutty lady in public and fuck me silly behind closed doors

Being a dick slave on-call for a big hot hairy man. Having him regularly call me to come over to his place to fuck my mouth and pound my ass. Having his friends use me for their pleasure too.

mine is coming home to find my wife in bed with three or more bi guys, joining in and licking her clean after they cum in her.
    or having her watch me get fucked by the three guys. or any number of combinations of things involving 3 or so guys and my wife.

I certainly share your fantasy of being on my knees sucking a young guy's balls and stroking his hard cock. Except it doesn't necessarily have to be a young guy. It would be even better to have my wife sucking him with me when her mother walks in on us just as he squirts his load into our mouths. She is so horrified that she would never speak to us again. (Yes, my mother-in-law has made our life miserable. Even my wife hates her.)

Being forced to suck a big black cock !!

Though I have done it (12 years ago) my ex-wife played as well. Was with a transexual.
    Have the fantasy of doing it again, since I am single would even be better...would not have to share.

I am married so it is hard - impossible really - to spend significant time with a lover. One of my fantasies is to spend a full week or more with a friend ... sleeping together every night, wakingup together, sex in every position, in every location, at all times of the day and night!

Though my wife knows I am Bi, she's not into it. Just not interested in participating or watching MM play, especially if it were me. She's totally accepting of all sexualities. She's just not Bi

So my fantasy, is she and I are in a threesome with a guy (as we have before, awesome). She is on her knees, lavishly licking and sucking his big cock. She looks over at me and asks me to join her. We worship his cock for awhile, and when he comes, she takes the load in her mouth, grasps head in her hands and we snow ball his cum.

Quote Originally Posted by boriley View Post
    Being forced to suck a big black cock !!
    Sounds fun to me

Quote Originally Posted by 1ebguy View Post
    I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.
    One of mine as well. I would love to see some guys coming k diving into my wife's pussy while I lick his balls and wait for him to pull out and stick it down my throat for a few strokes and back and forth till he shoots his cum in my wife's pussy and I clean her up sucking all that cum out of her while she continues to suck my cock till I cum.

I have a number of ideal same sex fantasies, but one I'm thinking of today that would be perfect to have come to reality is to befriend a married couple and we become regular threeway sex partners.

I dream of a nice sized cock on a nice dude. He is holding my head against the wall and with one leg up on a stool and standing in front of me with his hand on top of my head is slowly fucking my face deeper and deeper then fast and faster for a good 20 mins or so, then his cock swells and I cant get away with him pushing my head against the wall as thee veins are popping out of his neck and he is like come on cocksucker take it all I'm gonna cum. His grip on my head gets tighter he thrusts deep in to my mouth his ass cheek muscles are tight as hell as he thrusts as deep as he can and his balls are slapping at my chin. AGHHHH AGHHHH AGHHHHHHH and pumps hot cum down my throat holding my head balls deep and I swallow as much as possible and some is dripping from my lips as he slowly releases his grip, I continue to suck his still rock hard cock as he gets his breath back, then we go again.mummmmm