Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frottage

Re: Frottage

You can't be too frank about this subject! That was a very hot description of sharing a frottage-gasm. Its been a while, but I remember feel of a hard cock against me, and the sensation of hot jets of cum on my stomach. So intense.

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    Frottage ranks as my second favorite sexual activity behind oral sex. There is simply nothing more intense than the feeling of two erect cocks pressed together and slowly pumped in one well-lubed hand, their sensitive undersides grinding sensuously against one another. There is something so visually exciting about two swollen, leaking cockheads urging one another toward a gut-wrenching orgasm, and when both guys cum together, which happens quite often, it's pure magic . . . messy magic, but definitely magic.

Forgive me if I'm being too frank, but I really love having another guy's cum coating my cock, and rivulets of fresh semen -- his and mine-- running down my belly, trickling between my legs and flowing onto my ballsac.

I'd like that!

I love, love, LOVE frotting. Especially when it's your partner's hand doing the rubbing. It's one of the most pleasurable sensations ever.

It helps if you and your partner are about the same height. Just stand in front of each other, locked in an embrace, kissing and caressing. It's just amazing.

I have an uncut cock, so I've tried docking as well. In general, all "swordplay" is awesome.

Did that at 13 and at 18-23 with the same guy once we re-connected. Loved looking down at his longer thicker cock against mine.

Frotting is great. One of my fondest memories is grinding with another guy in the bathroom at a party while we were both fully clothed. Hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    It is a form of frottage pioneered by the ancient Greeks called "intrafemormal intercourse". The "bottom is lubricated between his thighs with olive oil and the top slides his cock between the clenched thighs.
    I looked it up. It's still quite hot to do
    Intercrural Sex
    (redirected from Interfemoral intercourse) A type of intercourse generally regarded as non-penetrative sex, in which a male partner places his penis between a male or female partner's thighs, and thrusts to create friction and achieve orgasm.

I want to have Intercrural Sex performed on me. I want to feel that highly lubricated cockhead slide between my ass cheeks. I want to feel your warm cum drip over my anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    I like a twist of this erotic interaction. I was introduced to sex at a young age. Around 12 maybe. An older kid and I played around like kids do. I mainly sucked his cock, but he wanted to fuck me. I tried up the ass but it hurt too much. He ended up slathering my crotch with spit and sliding his cock between my legs as I held them together. We were face to face and I loved how his cock would slide between my ass cheeks and rub across my hole. He never penetrated, but the feeling was wonderful. I liked the feel of his warm cum squirting between my cheeks. It was kind of messy if you didn't have a towel or something to wipe after. Anypne else ever experience this? Think it's a form of frottage?
    I too started at the same age with an older kid and had some interfemoral experiences as bottom with him. He had a much larger cock than me, and the sensation of his big lubricated dong sliding between my thighs and against my ass was very hot. A benefit of bottoming in this case was that the sensation of his pubic area slapping and grinding against my cock always made me cum. Just a hint: if you are taking a guy's cock between your from thighs from behind, get your balls out of the way, or it will be a whole lot less fun for you!

We did a lot of mutual cock to belly and groin action too. Very hot, but could be a bit abrasive because of pubic hair..
    Last edited by hardcurve; Aug 14, 2019 at 8:56 PM.

I have had hand jobs, given hand jobs, had blow jobs and given blow jobs all with both genders but have not frotted yet. Based on what I understand frottage to be, I think I need to try it out and see for myself. It sounds completely hot.

my gf started me in the frotting and rubbing of cocks..it was very hot ..she used to lube both of our cocks and get us going with a hot hndjob then start rubbing us on each other. we actually have videos she made form her cam while doing this. It was a very hot experience and she has done this multiple times with guys we met in the past.. sometimes when one would cum first she would use the cum as lube also to finish the other off..we have had some very hot times doing this and a few times she wanted us..(the 2 guys) to initiate this on our own while she did a vid of it and masturbated. This is only one of the hot experiences she has had me engage in with her..

I enjoy frotting! I have a bud that I occasionally get together with and we both enjoy doing this. One night I was rubbing our dicks together and I blew my load all over his cock. He hadn't cum yet so I quickly went down on him and gave him a blow job. That was the first time I had tasted my own cum in years. It was so arousing! Then a few minutes later he came and I swallowed his load.

I want this shirt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ihehmf5uboe31.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	52136

As far as I'm concerned, frotting is the ultimate turn-on, perhaps better even than oral sex. There's something so utterly erotic, so incredibly intimate about two hard cocks pressed together, being slowly and sensuously pumped in a well-lubed hand, the sensitive undersides of two purple cockheads grinding against one-another, urgung one-another toward a gut-wrenching orgasm. Moreover, when both guys cum simultaneously or close together, and cum is flying and running everywhere, it's pure magic. I thoroughlly love the intimate feeling of his cum trickling down my belly, coating my cock, ball sac and flowing into the crack of my ass.

the thought of it is a turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by loftycraig View Post
    the thought of it is a turn on.
    Agreed.

LOve it, especially holding both cocks in my hand and stroking them together

Frotting is fucking amazing! Especially when one guy begins to cum which triggers the other guy to blow his load. I absolutely love that feeling and then cleaning the other cock off with my mouth!

i love having my dick held together with a cock and kissing at the same time

Mitmer

This is a big turn on for me!I would love to do frotting,or docking! I would love for him to cum all over my cock

I'm interested in frottage, I always watch vids of it, makes me cum hard, love to get involved in organised overnight stays at hotels, or even weekends, fotting all day and night, maybe some fucking, sucking, swallowing lots of cum. In the uk

Frot is so awesome. Makes my heart pound just thinking about it.

I love it

Frotting is also one of my favorite acts with another male. Especially during an erotic massage. Starting soft and oily to complete vein throbbing hardness. MMM just the thought and mental image makes my cock throb. Thank you for
    bringing this topic up naztypanty
    mmmm

Frotting is so Hot and feels amazing. I must kiss you if we are grinding cocks together till we cum all over each other. Oooo mmm yesss