Register

Thread: Family fun

Family fun

I once told my wife, that I played with my brother and sisters, often. She asked for details and I told her. She got horny listening to me, and admitted that she sucked her two brothers and her daddy. It was so hot, we had good suck sessions afterwards, and decided to involve friends to join us. Our first session, we told her girlfriend our stories, and guess what she had played with her family too. We invited one of my friends, and told the stories. He admitted eating his sister, and still fucks her after she got married. We always had hot sessions after story time, and would replay those days with each other. I think family is more involved while growing up, than believed... anyone have any family experiences?

Re: Family fun

My brother and sisters were my "lovers" and many of my friends had siblings as "lovers" because if you couldn't trust your brother or sister, who could you trust... plus we all knew we shouldn't be doing it to begin with. I hadn't wanted to have sex with my brother... but the little twerp kept bugging me until I caved in. After my father told me to never put my mouth on a girl's pussy (and didn't tell me why I shouldn't), I told my sister about it since she asked me what was wrong and she said, "Let's find out!" It was weird putting my mouth on a girl down there but once I did, wow. We had sex until she started having her period so we stopped but, many, many years later, we "made love" (as she put it) one last time for old times' sake. My brother and I were off and on lovers over the years until he died.

I didn't know that many people who hadn't had sex with a family member; it seemed to me that it was just one of those things that happened but no one wanted to admit that it did.

My sister and I fooled around a little when we were in our early teens. She was just developing and cute as a bug. First vagina I ever touched or tasted. She would watch me jack off. Never went any further but very fond memories for me. We're still close. I've wondered if I brought it up what she'd say!

When I was a kid just figuring sex out my sisters were already into dating. I would sleep over to friends houses that had sisters and wanted so badly to sneak a peek at them in bed. I thought I was the worst kind of friend then. But my oldest sister had girls and we were just a few yrs younger than me. The oldest daughter and I never saw eye to eye. So her sister and I would play around and touch each other. We found her dads dirty magazines in his closet and she grabbed my cock like she saw in the magazine and I was hard as a brick. She massaged it because how silky it was and she made me cum before I even knew what it was. Then we read the forums where girls would suck the guys and she tried that once or twice! It was fun until we got caught in the basement of my parents house! Sometimes wish we could go back to those simpler times

I bet sex with brothers sisters happens much more then any one knows! I also bet father son and daughter and Mother son and daughter. all kept hushed!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I bet sex with brothers sisters happens much more then any one knows! I also bet father son and daughter and Mother son and daughter. all kept hushed!
    It does and no one wants to talk about it except to say that it shouldn't be done and if it was, it was forced and abusive in nature. Sometimes it is... but not in every occurrence. I still believe that parents in my day knew that brothers and sisters would get around to experimenting with each other and if they didn't head it off at the pass, they let it play out until they decided it needed to stop or if someone started complaining about it. Parents in my time would go out of their way to make sure it didn't happen but even they knew that they couldn't watch their kids 24/7 and the warning of, "You'd better not be outside doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing!" was a veiled warning about not being outside having sex with anyone - and that included your siblings more than anyone else.

What cracks me up is that some parents assume that their kids find out about sex from their friends... and that's not always how they found out. I mean, really - when you send them to bed at night, do you really believe that they're asleep and like you told them to be? Or if you left them at home and they're watching each other, do you really believe that nothing's gonna happen between them? It's not one of those "universal givens" because some siblings never experiment with each other... but some do and, again, I believe that parents expect them to but hope they never do. Parents getting in on the act? Sure - that happens. I've heard parents say that if their kids are going to learn about sex, it's best that they learn about it at home... and sometimes that doesn't mean having the birds and bees talk with them. We are of a mind that this is heinous beyond belief and it's child abuse like nothing else is - and sometimes, they're right about that... but not always. It happens. We'd rather turn a blind eye to it or get all righteous about how it's never to be done; but shouldn't happen isn't the same as it could happen and the truth we don't ever wanna hear is that it does happen and it doesn't always result in kids being all fucked up in the head, either.

Kids not only find out about sex this way but it's also how they find out about bisexuality. I very much remember and will never forget something my sister told me when we were having sex and I was expressing some concerns about it. She said, "As long as you don't get me pregnant, I don't see what the problem is... now get to eating my pussy!" I thought long and hard about this later and it all just clicked in my head about why it's wrong for a brother to be having sex with a sister... but doesn't apply when a brother is having sex with a brother other than boys aren't supposed to be doing that but, yeah, they can and they do. All of this is a part of human nature that we'd prefer not to talk about or admit to. It is what it's always been; either it happens or it never does. It's either non-harmful or it can be. If we can't face the truth in these things, well...

I'm not saying that it should be allowed; I am saying that I know for a fact that it happens and there's not a whole lot that can be done to prevent it and it's not a problem until it becomes a problem. Most of the time, sibling sex stops all by itself... and I've seen news reports where, apparently, it didn't and courts were involved.
    Last edited by KDaddy23; Aug 7, 2021 at 4:38 PM.

I don’t have any brothers or sisters but I sure did fool around with some cousins both male and female. We had plenty of sucking going on. One boy cousin just jerked off together but we had fun and loved it. It definitely wasn’t abuse or anything like that at all.

Long story, but I did have a step sister for a short time, she was a couple years older than me and when our parents would sleep in or be in their room we would play together. She like to have us both naked and play house or have me be her pet dog and she would rub and caress me all over. I don’t remember sucking or licking but maybe I’m just forgetting, I mean there had to be a reason she wanted me to be her dog… LOL!!

I am positive this type of thing is way more common than anyone wants to believe. If I was playing with 3 cousins and a step sister without really being the initiator I am certain this happens in other families for sure. Pregnancy aside I don’t see too much wrong with it. I know I always felt good and loved it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I suspect it's much more commonplace than is usually thought.
    I remember many years ago reading a study by Masters & Johnson, who were pioneers in sex studies. They asked a number of their patients if they'd ever engaged in incestuous relationships. I don't recall the percentage but of those who had, 50% of the respondents said it was a positive experience. I'll never forget that number because it shocked me ... and at a time when my sister and I occasionally dabbled in experimentation.

I've had little fun with my cousin who's gay and it was nice having a good time lucky nobody knew about it

I dated a girl in high school, barely 17 years old and her oral sex skills were fantastic. I asked her how long had she been sucking cock and she replied just a year or so. I asked her how she got so good at it and she confessed her older brother schooled her in the art of fellatio and she blew him at least 3 or three times a day. That's how she got so good at such a young age.

My cousin and I sucked each other off for years well into our 20's. A few others here and there, but he was the steadiest. I wish I could meet a regular.

I started early, my dad worked nightshift, and my mom had to go shopping. She left me home and told me if I needed anything, to wake up Dad. An hour or so later, I got thirsty and went to wake dad. As I entered the room, he was on the bed, naked, playing with himself. As I approached, he kept it up and I was staring at his big thing. I climbed up on the bed and he told me to touch it and play with it. I did, and he asked me to kiss it, and I did. He shot his man milk all over my mouth and face. From that day on I became his "boy." We played for years, he got my first cum, and my virgin ass. Today I love sucking cock!

my first wif and I got married at age 23.. I had been being fucked by guys since I was 12-13.. so her dad invited me to go hinting with him and his son.. he rented a small cabin in the area we were hunting in.. got up early the next morning and set out on finding deer.. around noon I started looking for them as I figured they would be wondering where I was and I was hungry.. as I slow walked in there direction I heard noises.. so I was being very quiet sneaking up on them.. I found them in a clearing both naked except their boots.. the son bent over a stump and the dad fucking him.. I stood there quietly watching.. the son saying the whole time dad you know I don’t like being fucked.. the dad telling him to shut up and take it.. later that evening back at the cabin we were standing around the fire I told them that I had a surprise for them.. I dismissed myself and went into the cabin and preped my self.. when they came in I was naked on all fours on my bed with my ass and pussy pointing at them.. I had written a note and hung it by my bed saying I love getting fucked by men!!! Needless to say we were up all night.. we didn’t get much hunting done for the rest of the trip.. my father in law and I became quite close after that!!!

My dad and I at 16! He would come on to me when drunk. Back story: he and mom were in a dark place and soon divorced, so I guess dad was both lonely and horny. Like I said, he would be drunk so I never saw or felt him hard but wonder just how big he would be because he was large when soft. His was the first tongue I ever had in a kiss and I know he loved stroking my cock as much as I enjoyed stroking him. He would always cut it off short of either of us cumming due to guilt I think but I would finish in my bed after. Regret? Hell yes, that I didn't get to suck him.

played a little spin the cousin and a little stink finger with an older step sis , could touch her boobs and pussy a little for back rubs thats about it, but now a n older neigbour showed me the way at 10 on so had my fun there

I had sex with my mother when I was 11 and 12. My sister and I touched each other one day in the backseat of or car when out on a drive with our parents.

Mom was a real good looking lady and considered Dad's Trophy Wife, very well built with 36D boobs. When my little brother was born, Mom nursed him and I watched intently as he suckled at her huge breasts. Mom would moan sometimies and I asked her if it hurt and she said no, it feels real good and would rub her pussy while he fed. . I was 12 and starting to get erections and one day I asked her if I could suck on her tits. She smiled and said I used to when I was a baby and sure, go ahead if you want and she took her breasts out of her bra and I started sucking one, then the other and feeling them in myhands, kissing the nipplles and I noticed mom was spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy while I sucked and sucked. She noticed my erection and started rubbing my dick through my jeans and it felt so goo, I ejaculated right then and there. Our sessions only lasted a couple of months as she got pregnant witih my other brother and that was the end of our fun.

I saw my sister naked few times mmmm beautiful pussy small round little ass and her huge tits OMG amazing we never did anything I wanted to fuck her so bad but didn't but my cousin I had the hots for him for awhile and we both went for a walk in the woods one day and we both been drinking and I made my move I grabbed him by the crotch and he didn't know what to do he just looked at me I started to rub his crotch squeeze so gently and then I un button his pants and the zipper to he was wearing black tight underwear and you could see his package I could tell he was nervous but he never stopped me so I pulled his pants off and his shirt he was standing there in his black underwear mmmmmmm I went to my knees and slowly pulled his panties off and there I finally got to see his beautiful gorgeous cock and his balls OMG so very smooth no hair at all his balls was huge big balls and his testicles were very big and they would hang a little bit I started to lick his balls all over and over getting them so very very very wet sucking on his huge testicles felt so good in my mouth and his beautiful cock and a massive mushroom head I mean massive head I put his big mushroom head in my mouth sucking on it wow that's why I absolutely love mushroom heads and I took his cock and rammed it straight down my throat fucking my throat until he blew his massive load damn he tastes fucking delicious and we still are doing this today I sucked him off last night

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovedrinkncumm View Post
    I saw my sister naked few times mmmm beautiful pussy small round little ass and her huge tits OMG amazing we never did anything I wanted to fuck her so bad but didn't but my cousin I had the hots for him for awhile and we both went for a walk in the woods one day and we both been drinking and I made my move I grabbed him by the crotch and he didn't know what to do he just looked at me I started to rub his crotch squeeze so gently and then I un button his pants and the zipper to he was wearing black tight underwear and you could see his package I could tell he was nervous but he never stopped me so I pulled his pants off and his shirt he was standing there in his black underwear mmmmmmm I went to my knees and slowly pulled his panties off and there I finally got to see his beautiful gorgeous cock and his balls OMG so very smooth no hair at all his balls was huge big balls and his testicles were very big and they would hang a little bit I started to lick his balls all over and over getting them so very very very wet sucking on his huge testicles felt so good in my mouth and his beautiful cock and a massive mushroom head I mean massive head I put his big mushroom head in my mouth sucking on it wow that's why I absolutely love mushroom heads and I took his cock and rammed it straight down my throat fucking my throat until he blew his massive load damn he tastes fucking delicious and we still are doing this today I sucked him off last night

Sounds like a wonder way of starting and still having that connection to this day.