Register

Thread: My stepson

My stepson

I?m straight and I?ve never been attracted to men even though I used to feel the excitement when I saw some younger and feminized guy and that would amaze me. Coincidentally, I am married to a woman who has a son from her first marriage. The boy is 16 years old, he is very gentle, beautiful and I think he is waxing because he does not have a single hair on his body. From a year ago, I was just starting to notice that I was increasingly attracted to him. Especially since we were together on the beach but we didn't bring swimming trunks but we undressed and bathed naked. Then I noticed his round and smooth butt and quickly I got out better and got dressed as I started to get an erection. Since that day, I have been obsessed with him in some way. I regularly jerk off imagining how we kiss and fuck and caress his smooth body. I?ve been using his worn t-shirts lately and cumming in them so I just put them in the washing machine. He doesn't have a girlfriend, but I don't dare approach him that way, although I don't think he's indifferent to me either. Does anyone have such experiences?

Re: My stepson

I was never afraid to let my erection be seen, met a lot of guys from my bulging erection. I would have allowed the kid to see your erection and make a move, if he didn’t, I’d just roll over and pretend it never happened. Just remember, 18 is the legal limit.

Re: My stepson

My poly wife had a son who I would find out had a "thing" for me. I knew that he had been "having his way" with his brother and, rightfully, I intervened and had a seriously long talk with him about making his brother do something he didn't want to go and, yeah, if I heard about this again, he was going to be in some very serious trouble. I did tell him that if he was going to do this, ask and if he says no, just walk away and go jerk off... or else.

So, when he was 18, he comes home and he's... disturbed. He asks if he can talk to me and I say that, of course, he can. I almost started laughing when he said that he believed that he couldn't get any pussy because there was something wrong with his dick and I assured him that there probably wasn't anything wrong with it. He asked me that when he got horny, what else he could do... and I told him that, yeah, there are guys who wouldn't say no to having sex with you but I also thought and knew that he knew that already since he was getting his brother to have sex with him before I put a stop to it because it was being forced. I tell him about this and as I did so, I knew he was going to ask me if I could "help" him with this. He's talking and I'm thinking about the ramifications but, for one, he's not my son and for the other, he's a legal adult. He finally got around to asking me if I would blow him and, yes, I told him that I was bisexual and knew some stuff about dicks. I tried to talk him out of it and even explained the kinds of hell that could happen if his mom found out and that I had an obligation to tell her which, of course, he asked me not to. But he was very sure that this is what he wanted - and that's when he admitted to finding me sexually attractive.

So I sucked his dick. We're both adults and I made him aware of the possible consequences of his actions and mine. I knew I could (and would) deal with them and had told him that he had better be able to. We talked after he flooded my mouth with cum. He was okay both physically and emotionally. He asked if I would blow him again and at some other time and I told him that the adult way of doing this is that if that's what you want, ask for it and don't just assumed that it's going to happen. I understood that to him, I was "dad" but I wasn't and he had said that this had occurred to him as well. We become lovers. Then the day came when his mom read me the riot act, not because I was sucking her son's dick and fucking him... but because I didn't tell her myself and that she found out about it because the two of them were arguing about something and he "let the cat out of the bag." I expected her to lose her mind but what she said was, "He's not your son and he is an adult... but you should have told me." I told her that I honored his request not to tell you and she understood that... but was still mad at me anyway. I understood it.

And I also knew that at some point, it was going to come to an end and it did like two years later but in that time, he learned a lot about himself and, as his "dad," I was happy that he was learning them and all behind him wanting to have sex with me. He told me that he had felt this way for a long time and wondered that if he had asked back then if I would have said yes... and I told him that I wouldn't have because he wasn't a legal adult at that time... and he understood what I said. I gotta admit that his dick was so good to suck; I hadn't wanted to fuck him but because he found that he couldn't suck my dick - and the one time he fucked me, he didn't really like it as much as he thought he would - he felt it fair that I could get off after getting him off and that meant fucking him.

I tried to talk him out of that. He insisted even though I told him that, yeah, the first time really does hurt like a motherfucker. The first time I fucked him, he didn't complain or tap out and I was surprised and even more when, one day and when we were talking about what we were doing, he said that he feels "right" with me fucking him and that I shouldn't feel bad about it which, admittedly, I did. Everything turned out right for the both of us; my relationship with his mom wasn't affected at all. I said all of this to say the same thing Veryoralniceguy said: 18 is the legal limit and to be very aware of the consequences if you (a) guess wrongly about him and (b) his mom finds out about it if y'all do anything once he's legal to consent to it.