Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: how old and who your first time giving a blow job

i was in my mid 40s and he was probably 20-22

I was 6 when a neighbor boy did mine. It felt so good I tried to get other boys to do it for me but none wanted to. So, when I was 10 I figured out I had to do theirs in order to get them to reciprocate. It went on like that until I was 16 when I had a life-changing experience. One of my buddies was maturing so his cock grew in size to 7 or 8 inches. He had me lie on the floor, straddled my chest and fucked my mouth. I've been and insatiable cocksucker ever since.

I was 13. My 13th birthday actually. He was my 11 year old best friend. First time sex and it was his special secret birthday present to me. Best present I'll ever get!!!

I don't remember the age I gave or received my first blowjob but I was young. One of my 1st was while camping with my cousin in his pup tent in his back yard. We were maybe 12. Like many others have said we were both horny and I think I suggested that I'd suck his if he promised to suck mine after. What he didn't know was that it wasn't my 1st time and I wanted to suck his. I told him I had never done it but I wanted mine sucked to see what it felt like so I was willing to suck his first. I sucked and Swallowed every drop of his cum loving it but acting like I hated it. I was really surprised when just minutes after cumming in my mouth he kept his word and sucked me. Knowing how I am after cumming I instantly cool off having no desire for a while. I will never forget his reaction when I shot my load into his mouth. He said Dam man you bout choked me. We remained friends till his death just a few years ago and after that night the subject was Never talked about again. I always respected him for keeping his word. I believe that was the only bi experience he ever had and I never shared that side of my secrete life with him again. I had been sucking another cousin for a few years. I don't remember the age we 1st started sucking each other but I believe we started playing with each others cocks at about the age of 10. He lived in a small town 20 miles away and in the 60's 20 miles may as well have been 200. Every summer I stayed one week at his house and he stayed one week at mine. I guess putting 2 young horny boys in the same bed for one week it had to happen. When I turned 16 and we got into girls we never did any thing sexually together again. From that last encounter at 15 to today none of those experiences together has ever been spoken again. When I see all those cousins at family gatherings I always wonder if they are thinking what I'm thinking, always Wishing they'd bring it up but they never do and I'm afraid to. I just can't take that chance that either they have blocked it from their memory or have no desire and bringing it up would expose my secrete life to family and friends.

Got me all Hot just sharing those memories with you. Like I said Every time I see them I wish they'd ask me or make some jesture or give a hint. My childhood memories include at least 3 male and one female cousins. Also 2 male and one female friend. The 2 male friends was one time. I was sleeping over at their house and as luck would have it I was stuck in between them in bed. I remember having a cock in both hands as I jacked them both off.

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I was 13. My married neighbor with a hot wife asked if I would like to go in his pool. I said yes and went to his yard where his hot wife was sitting in her bikini. He and I got into the pool and I kept looking at her beautiful tits. Soon I felt his hand brush my cock. I said nothing but I wanted to feel her tits. He said lets go inside for some refreshments. I said ok and dried off but starred at her tits all the while. He and I went into the house and he told me he saw me staring at his wife's tits. He then asked if I'd like to see her tits. I nealy choked but said OK. He said follow me. We went to an upstairs bedroom and it overlooked the pool. She was now sitting without her top. I was as hard as steel. He again brushed my cock with his hand and I just kept looking at her tits. He then held my cock and got my attention. Soon it was in his mouth and I loved how it felt. I came while sneaking a quick peek at her tits. I was still hot and he started hugging me and finally kissed me. I got the impulse to feel his cock and I grabbed it. Soon it was in my mouth cumming down my throat and I loved it!
    I really enjoyed reading your post. Got me so hot as I can picture it happening in my mind.

Really got hot reading your story lennie. Brings back one of those memories I think about often wishing I had took the chance. When I was about 13 a friend my age who knew nothing about my desires or experiences with other guys was riding bikes with me. We were riding our bikes into town on a saturday afternoon. About halfway only 1 mile he realized he'd forgot his money. We agreed I'd wait there by an old bridge while he went back. A few minutes after he left an old man came from the other direction riding an old beat up bike. I remember it like it was yesterday. He was tall, slim rough looking like he hadn't shaved in a few days wearing old baggy clothes. He looked like an old wineo or hobo. He was very nice and just came right out and asked me if I'd like to go under the bridge with him. I was a bit afraid but at the same time getting aroused. I realized he could get me under that bridge and kill me but I felt very comfortable. I wanted so much to hide my bike and follow that old man under that bridge. The ONLY thing that kept me from going with him was the fear that my friend would get back and catch us in the act. That was almost 50 years ago and I often play with my dick while fantasising about how I believe it may have turned out. Had I known my friend wouldn't have caught us and told all our friends and family I would have hid my bike in the bushes and followed that dirty old man down the hill and under that old bridge. Once out of sight of passing cars he would have stood facing me as he slowly lowered his pants allowing them to fall around his ankles exposing a big, long, thick uncut cock surronded by a very thick grey bush. As he lifted his cock I see these huge hanging balls. He takes my hand and cups it around his beautiful old cock. I feel it grow as he slowly lowers my pants exposing my little rock hard cock ozzing precum. He steps out of his pants and starts to remove his shirt asking me if I'll do the same. There we stand completely nude face to face. He slips my throbbing little cock into his warm wet mouth as his hands cup my smooth ass cheeks. If anyone isn't totaly grossed out by now and want to hear more of what I wish had happened those many years ago let me know and I'll continue. This would have all been with my consent and I would not have felt I was being molested. But it's all fantasy. I made a decision not to follow that old man under that bridge that day and reality is it could have went badly and I wouldn't be here sharing this fantasy.

I had the same experience with a cousin of mine, 50 some years ago when we were both pre-teens.
    We didn't stay close after that, we both got married and I moved out of state for work, but since came back home a few years ago. Well one night I was cruising facebook looking for old friends and relatives and entered his name and his profile page came up. I sent him a message and asked if he ever remembered the times we messed around as kids. Well it turns out he was now divorced, and living alone, same as myself. And he also told me that he thought about our swapping blowjobs almost every time he jerked off. We decided to get together for dinner and drinks and rehash the past and we wound up at my place doing the same thing to each other that we did over 50 years ago. So try it, you never know.

Ridgid TY for sharing that. Maybe I should get on facebook and start typing in names of old friends. Was it just one time or do you still see each other?

I and he were both 14 and best mates at the time. After a night of fooling around and a game of TorD, the final dare given to me was "suck his cock for a minimum of 2mins". It floored me at first as I was still trying to wrap my head around what we had already done that night as it was so unexpected but in the end I decided that a dare is a dare and what the hell, its already been a crazy night so whats a bit more. Well I ended up sucking him off for 10mins before he had to pull out as was about to blow. He told me it was amazing and asked how i felt during it or about it and as my mind was still spinning i brushed it off as nothing and just put it back to being a dare.

In truth, having never thought of EVER having a sexual encounter with another guy nor even seen another guys cock before in person everything changed and somehow happened that night. It was a night of numerous firsts for both of us with the biggest one being something I would never have contimplated in my life until that moment when I chose to suck another guys cock. Not only did I complete the 2mins I was dared to but continued on for almost another 8mins more as like it or not I, in the moment was actually enjoying it and getting off on having his cock in my mouth. It was a turn off straight away when it finished but it left me with many more questions and no answers to what any of it all meant.
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

15 - I simply couldn't say no. It was the most fascinating thing I had ever seen and begin doing.

I was about 40. I was bi-curious and my wife arranged a threesome with her ex. He had a NICE cock. Yum. I've loved sucking dicks ever since. But I'm not giving up pussy either.

When was a kid I was the youngest guy in our crowd. When I was around 11 one of the guys told us about getting drunk with a guy older than us and the guy sucked his dick. I thought how gross to stick someone's dick in their mouth, I tried to picture sticking someone's nasty dick in my mouth I was shocked when my dick got rock hard almost immediately, this was back in the '70s everybody made fun of and hated gay people I couldn't believe I wanted to suck a dick.
    When I was 12 I went to work with an older man in the neighborhood that people claimed was gay I was hoping he would try something with me and he did after I worked for him for a couple months he asked me if I masterbated I told him yes he gave me a magazine with naked women and told me to go into the bathroom and jack off. For the next couple of weeks I did the same thing, then one day he walked in on me and asked if I wanted him to stroke it for me I shook my head yes, he got me to come lay on the bed. He stroked it for a short time then he took me in his mouth and asked me if it felt good of course I said yes. I didn't tell him but it was the best thing I had ever felt.
    I worked for every Saturday and he would suck me 2 or 3 times every Saturday. One time he pulled his dick out and said, " I get hot too, see". I wanted to reach and grab it so bad but I was afraid he would tell my friends that worked for him. He tried something with one boy and he told his parents and my parents found out so I wasn't allowed to work there any longer.
    I went for about 3 years without sex , I finally called him and got him to meet me and pick me up. We did this a few times and then I had to throw caution to the wind I had to have some dick. When he come over to the bed to give me a BJ I reached up and started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down. He was hung with at least 8" thick and uncut. I put as much of it my mouth as I could which wasn't much since I didn't have any experience, I didn't last long enough to get him off.
    We did this several times and I never did get him off with my mouth but it didn't take him long and he started screwing me, I got him off everytime like that. That was something I had wanted to try also and I loved it.
    Last edited by Bedtime; Nov 30, 2015 at 1:51 PM.

I was 13 and he was 15 and we have been jack off buddies for a few years. When I was curious about women as I was still a virgin of course. He would tell me that it's no different than being with a man. He suck my cock first. And then I sucked his. He had a nice hard cock with a defined head. Those were the days.

I was 28 he was 19. I'm 6inches he is 8 inches. It was amazing. I allowed him to cum in my mouth and I was happy to swallow it all. We sucked and fucked for two years after that and we'd both swallow each others every time. I miss him.

Late starter, I was 21, New Years Eve/day went to a gay club with friends and ending up pulling a guy, we went to a quiet area in the centre of Leeds and sucked/wanked each other in the open air (was bloody freezing!). Very exciting though, we had stripped off naked and we're having hot gay sex with people walking near by. I have sucked many cocks since that first time, like many I am addicted but I will always remember that first time xx

I was 9, neighbor boy was 10, my very first cum, was in his mouth, my very first given, he came in mine...

I was 8 or 9 and had gone next door to play with the neghibor girl. When I knocked on the door, her father said she and his wife had gone shopping and wouldn't be back for several hours. It was a very hot day and he invited me in for a Coke. No one had air conditioning, so everyone wore t-shirts and baggy swim trunks or short pants, which we were both wearing. I sat on the sofa and he brought back two cokes and sat down next to me. My mother used to take me to public swimming pool to cool down and swim. I always liked the changing room, I was fascinated by all the older men's cocks, they seemed so big. Sometimes I would have to hide a woody I got at the sight of all those cocks. I had often thought about wanting to suck them as I master bated in my bed at night. In any case back to my seduction and first experience. When my friends dad sat down on the sofa, his trunks slid up a bit and I could see the tip of his cock. He noticed that I kept looking over at it, then he pulled his trunks down. I was getting a warm feeling and could feel I was getting hard in spite of my not wanting him to notice, I thought he might get discussed with me. After he tugged hi trunks down, he asked if I'd like to see some magazines, I said sure. When he stood up to get the magazines, I could see his cock was bulging a bit. He went and brought the magazines back and his cock was bulging, but not hard. When he put the magazines down, I could see they magazines of guys and gals naked. He sat down next to me again and asked if I wanted to look at the magazines. I said yes, I'd never seen anything like them. I picked up the magazine with naked guys and I was amazed at the sight of so many guys with big erect cocks. He asked if I like the pictures and I said yes. When I looked over, he was rock hard and his cock was sticking way out of the bottom of his swim trunks. He could see my little cock was forming a tent pole in my trunks. He asked if I liked looking at his cock and I said yes. He then slid his trunks down and his cock jumped back to attention and then he asked if I wanted to take my trunks off and I slid them down and off. He asked if I like to jack off and I said yes and he started to stoke his cock, so I started to stroke my cock. Then he placed my hand on his ok and it felt so good to stroke him up and down. He then started to stroke my cock. He was precum King a lot and I had a small drop of precum at the tip of my cock. He then took his finger and wiped my precum up and licked it off his finger, he said it tasted so good and asked if I had ever tasted my precum and I said I hadn't. He asked if I wanted to taste his and I really wanted to, so I said yes and then I licked his precum off my finger and it did taste good. All this time everything felt so good and so natural, I liked what we were doing. I was totally fascinated by how big his cock was, especially when compared to mine. When I jacked off, I'd normally get a little drop of precum, but I was too young to shoot any cum. He asked if I had ever had my cock sucked and I said no, he asked if he could suck mine and I said okay. What a fantastic experience, it felt so good. It wasn't long before I came. My whole body shock with spasms and my legs felt weak. He then asked me if I wanted to suck his cocks and of course I wanted to. I had dreamed of sucking all those cocks at the swimming pool changing room. I took his cock in my mouth and could taste his precum. I absolutely loved sucking his cock. Listening to him moan and telling me how good it felt. He said I was anaturally born cocksucker and I was loving it. He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and I wanted it back in my mouth. He told me about how older guys would cum when they were master aging or being sucked off and how good it tasted, but not to be surprised. He asked if I wanted to keep sucking his cock and if he could cum while I was sucking him. I wasn't sure about what would happen when he came, but I said yes and went back sucking his beautiful cock. He started to say, yes, yes, yes and suddenly I felt my mouth fill with his cum. I wasn't sure what had happened, so I just kept sucking him. I could taste the fluid in my mouth and I like the taste, so I was sucking and swallowing his cum. He then slid his cock out of my mouth and said he had chummed. He asked if I like it and I said yes. Then he slid his finger under his cock and more cum came out and I leaned over and licked it off the tip of his cock. It tasted so good. I loved everything my first experience, it felt so natural, especially after dreaming about all those cocks I'd see at the public swimming pool changing room. I sucked him often after that eventually I started to produce cum and he was happy about that. I also realized I could pick up older men in the changing room at the public pool. I truly was born to suck cock. I also discovered I was bisexual.

I was about 10 or 11, my cousin (same age). We then sucked each other very often till we were about 15, then just quit doing it. I then did not suck another cock till I was in my fifties. I am now in my 60''s and love to suck cock and have them cum in my mouth.

Truthfully it was when I was very young. I've always been sexually curious and active. Used to play naked games with neighbors, cousins, and friends. I love sex games, always have, I love to suck cock, I gave most of my friends their first blowjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I was 8 or 9 and had gone next door to play with the neghibor girl. When I knocked on the door, her father said she and his wife had gone shopping and wouldn't be back for several hours. It was a very hot day and he invited me in for a Coke. No one had air conditioning, so everyone wore t-shirts and baggy swim trunks or short pants, which we were both wearing. I sat on the sofa and he brought back two cokes and sat down next to me. My mother used to take me to public swimming pool to cool down and swim. I always liked the changing room, I was fascinated by all the older men's cocks, they seemed so big. Sometimes I would have to hide a woody I got at the sight of all those cocks. I had often thought about wanting to suck them as I master bated in my bed at night. In any case back to my seduction and first experience. When my friends dad sat down on the sofa, his trunks slid up a bit and I could see the tip of his cock. He noticed that I kept looking over at it, then he pulled his trunks down. I was getting a warm feeling and could feel I was getting hard in spite of my not wanting him to notice, I thought he might get discussed with me. After he tugged hi trunks down, he asked if I'd like to see some magazines, I said sure. When he stood up to get the magazines, I could see his cock was bulging a bit. He went and brought the magazines back and his cock was bulging, but not hard. When he put the magazines down, I could see they magazines of guys and gals naked. He sat down next to me again and asked if I wanted to look at the magazines. I said yes, I'd never seen anything like them. I picked up the magazine with naked guys and I was amazed at the sight of so many guys with big erect cocks. He asked if I like the pictures and I said yes. When I looked over, he was rock hard and his cock was sticking way out of the bottom of his swim trunks. He could see my little cock was forming a tent pole in my trunks. He asked if I liked looking at his cock and I said yes. He then slid his trunks down and his cock jumped back to attention and then he asked if I wanted to take my trunks off and I slid them down and off. He asked if I like to jack off and I said yes and he started to stoke his cock, so I started to stroke my cock. Then he placed my hand on his ok and it felt so good to stroke him up and down. He then started to stroke my cock. He was precum King a lot and I had a small drop of precum at the tip of my cock. He then took his finger and wiped my precum up and licked it off his finger, he said it tasted so good and asked if I had ever tasted my precum and I said I hadn't. He asked if I wanted to taste his and I really wanted to, so I said yes and then I licked his precum off my finger and it did taste good. All this time everything felt so good and so natural, I liked what we were doing. I was totally fascinated by how big his cock was, especially when compared to mine. When I jacked off, I'd normally get a little drop of precum, but I was too young to shoot any cum. He asked if I had ever had my cock sucked and I said no, he asked if he could suck mine and I said okay. What a fantastic experience, it felt so good. It wasn't long before I came. My whole body shock with spasms and my legs felt weak. He then asked me if I wanted to suck his cocks and of course I wanted to. I had dreamed of sucking all those cocks at the swimming pool changing room. I took his cock in my mouth and could taste his precum. I absolutely loved sucking his cock. Listening to him moan and telling me how good it felt. He said I was anaturally born cocksucker and I was loving it. He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and I wanted it back in my mouth. He told me about how older guys would cum when they were master aging or being sucked off and how good it tasted, but not to be surprised. He asked if I wanted to keep sucking his cock and if he could cum while I was sucking him. I wasn't sure about what would happen when he came, but I said yes and went back sucking his beautiful cock. He started to say, yes, yes, yes and suddenly I felt my mouth fill with his cum. I wasn't sure what had happened, so I just kept sucking him. I could taste the fluid in my mouth and I like the taste, so I was sucking and swallowing his cum. He then slid his cock out of my mouth and said he had chummed. He asked if I like it and I said yes. Then he slid his finger under his cock and more cum came out and I leaned over and licked it off the tip of his cock. It tasted so good. I loved everything my first experience, it felt so natural, especially after dreaming about all those cocks I'd see at the public swimming pool changing room. I sucked him often after that eventually I started to produce cum and he was happy about that. I also realized I could pick up older men in the changing room at the public pool. I truly was born to suck cock. I also discovered I was bisexual.
    That's fucked up and sick that you were sexually abused by your friend's dad that way. People like him need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders, and should be in prison.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your friend's family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_46_46 View Post
    I was about 10 or 11, my cousin (same age). We then sucked each other very often till we were about 15, then just quit doing it. I then did not suck another cock till I was in my fifties. I am now in my 60''s and love to suck cock and have them cum in my mouth.
    That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your cousin that way. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Truthfully it was when I was very young. I've always been sexually curious and active. Used to play naked games with neighbors, cousins, and friends. I love sex games, always have, I love to suck cock, I gave most of my friends their first blowjobs.
    That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused so called "friends" and cousins that way. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Unofficial Community Leader

Yadda, yadda, yadda. You're fucked up & sick, need a strait-jacket & lobotomy and labeled as incurable.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Yadda, yadda, yadda. You're fucked up & sick, need a strait-jacket & lobotomy and labeled as incurable.
    So you're cool with kids and teenagers being sexually abused...nobody should be surprised by this. No wonder why you went to prison multiple times, and were a turned out punk bitch there.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    So you're cool with kids and teenagers being sexually abused...nobody should be surprised by this. No wonder why you went to prison multiple times, and were a turned out punk bitch there.
    Aw, get off your sanctimonious high horse, pos! u're probably a pedophile.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Aw, get off your sanctimonious high horse, pos! u're probably a pedophile.
    Nope, I'm not a ped0 and neither is my husband; but you for sure are a ped0...you just posted about it.

like I said, absolutely, weak, lame & predictable
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

like I said, absolutely, weak, lame & predictable
    LMAO you're the one that's lame, weak, and a predictable phony but you are a PED0...you are late for your NAMBLA meeting, and this is not the site for you. : rolleyes:

I was 11, my best buddy and I had already been jerking off together for a while and the conversation went about like: Would you ever suck someone's dick? No, never! Well take off your pants then... We kept it up for 7 years almost daily til we left for college. When we started dating it was always great to know that either of us could stop and tap on the other's window for relief when we struck out.