Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: how old and who your first time giving a blow job

On my 13th birthday. A special secret birthday present from my 11 year old best friend. After about 6 months of very erotic and sensual mutual flirting and taking it step by step until we had nowhere else to go except for real gay sex. The best present anyone has or ever will give me. My parents got me a new bicycle which I really wanted and when I told them it was the best present ever I knew I was lying. That birthday present turned into a 6 year secret gay sex affair that ended the night before I left home to go to college.

I was 16. It was with a friend of mine. We started out jacking each off which led to blowing each other.

I was 14 or 15. It was during summer vacation. Met a guy on an AOL m4m chat and he came over while my mom was at work and I blew him on the couch.

36 or 37. My I was bi-curious and my wife arranged threesome with her ex-husband. Talk about kinky. But I've loved sucking dick ever since. But definitely not giving up pussy either.

I was 13 and my friend was 17 and was taking me skiing the next day. We spend the night at his house in his room in his big bed. I know now that he had the whole thing planned just so he could have sex with me.

We got ready for bed and he never put his pajamas on. He got some hot magazines and we both started looking. His cock was huge and he started stroking it. He said, "go ahead." And I pulled mine out too. Before long he was helping me and then started sucking me. I came with him jerking me off. He sucked me again, long and deep while I looked at the magazine. Finally he asked me to suck him. Then he begged me and I said yes. Will never forget it. It was different than I thought it would be and I liked it.

I didn't suck again for decades but I knew I would and lately have found plenty of horny men who want to suck and be sucked. I don't suck that often - have to make sure the cock is clean. I do love it though and am looking forward to taking the load in my mouth.

My first time was when I was 14 with my best friend. He had brought a deck of cards out in the woods where we played and we were playing strip poker and I was the one who got naked first. He then said if I wanted to continue we could play high card and if I won he would take off another piece of clothing but if I lost I would have to suck his dick. I agreed and I think I lost the next three hands. I would suck his dick each time for about a couple of minutes then play another hand. After losing those first three hands I finally got on a winning streak and finally had him sucking me. We never sucked each other to completion until we were in our mid twenties but always with a condom then. I always have wanted him to shoot a load down my throat but we haven't played together since our mid twenties.

36 or 37. I was bi-curious and my wife arranged a threesome with her ex-husband and I have enjoyed sucking dick ever since. But I'm not giving up pussy either.

Our ages were thirteen years. First blow job I gave was a new friend. He
    of course, returned the favor. We also made love and f___ed. Yes to me,
    there is a difference in making love and f___ing.

I was about 7 and i use to suck my older stepbros dick, he was about 10. Hes black so it was always longer than mine. I sucked him and i bent over and let him fuck me. I couldnt help but to moan while he was pumping his dick in me. I been addicted to dick ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Our ages were thirteen years. First blow job I gave was a new friend. He
    of course, returned the favor. We also made love and f___ed. Yes to me,
    there is a difference in making love and f___ing.
    Why split terms and defintions of words just to suit yourself? Either way you were totally fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoBoyy View Post
    I was about 7 and i use to suck my older stepbros dick, he was about 10. Hes black so it was always longer than mine. I sucked him and i bent over and let him fuck me. I couldnt help but to moan while he was pumping his dick in me. I been addicted to dick ever since.
    That's fucked up you were sexually abused by your step-brother. People like him belong in prison, or in his case since he was a juvenile in a juvenile detention centre for sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his and your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

My first sexual encounter was male/male with my best friend staying at my house. (I was 14 he was 17) I awoke at around 3:00 am to him sucking on me. I was so shocked and excited by this that just as I started to cum he stopped and I came on my stomach, he just wiped me off with my underwear and asked if I would return the favour. I recall being very aroused and scared at the same time but when I took him into my mouth it did not seem unnatural at all. I was excited by the fact that I was able to please him and when he came in my mouth it once again felt perfectly acceptable so, I swallowed his sperm and I believe this is what has only grown stronger in me as I have grown older.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend "Sara" she was the most sexually open person I had ever met when I confided in her of my one and only Bi experience she told me that all her life she was bisexual and knew it from her early teens, when she told me that I could join in with her roommate I was surprised and delighted. Then she floored me when she said "I would love to watch you pleasure another man" saying something like we are all sexual beings and should not let society deny us our urges providing we do not harm one another. This has been my dilemma ever since to find out why and truly define my bi-sexuality. I am still searching for my bi-sexual friend(s)

I was 15 and hitch hiking home from my gf's house when an older guy (50ish) pulled over and offered me a ride to town. I got in and off we went. As we drove he asked me where I was coming from and I replied from my girl friends house. He asked me if I got laid while I was there and I said no. AS we drove on he asked me if I got a blow job while I was there and again I replied no. As we went on he asked me if I would like a blow job. I said sure but from who i asked. He looked over at me and said from him. I was a bit shocked and declined his offer. As we drove and I thought about it I asked where would we go for this blow job (already my young cock was throbbing in my jeans). he said he knew a place and drove to the back of a large empty parking lot. he stopped the car and immediately undid my pants drew my zipper down and had my cock out. I lifted my hips up so he could pull them down further fully releasing my hard dick. He went right to it taking my cock into his mouth - it felt wonderful, my first blow job. Needless to say I came quickly as he sucked then swallowed all of my cum. I was feeling very horny and when he asked me if I would like to try sucking him I agreed without hesitating. He sat in the drivers seat and pushed his pants and undies down allowing his hard cock to pop into view. I was amazed at how big he was. I reached for it and wrapped my hand around it's girth, it felt really big and warm in my hand. I stroked him slowly then he put his hand on my head and urged me to his lap. My head lowered as I held his cock and let the head enter my mouth. I was shocked that I was doing this but figured what the hell why not. I slid my lips over his cock and slide my way down his long shaft. His cock hit my gag reflex and I started to gag and choke. He held my head there and told me I would get over it which I did. My head bobbed up and down as I sucked my first cock loving every minute of it. he lasted quite a bit longer than I did and when he finally ready to cum he asked me if I wanted to pull off or take his cum in my mouth. Being so horny and so into the moment I just sucked harder and faster until he grunted and spewed his warm cum into my eager mouth. I gulped and gagged a bit as i swallowed his creamy load. I cleaned him like he cleaned me. We pulled our drawers up and he drove me to town. Never saw him again but the memory is as clear as if it happened yesterday. Hope you enjoyed my story...Lennie
    Last edited by lennie; Oct 26, 2015 at 2:34 PM.

That is so hot I would've bent over an taken his bbc also at that age. I would've been so horny!

I was 12, my next door neighbor would come over ask me to let him see my dick. So I would unzip my pants and let him play with it. Before long we would be playing with each other's cocks with our pants pulled down, jacking off and cumming. It felt so good, when he began to suck my cock, and I would suck his till we both came. For fours years we sucked each other off, we got to where we would strip completely and 69 until we both came. Surprising we never got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by cjwulf View Post
    My first sexual encounter was male/male with my best friend staying at my house. (I was 14 he was 17) I awoke at around 3:00 am to him sucking on me. I was so shocked and excited by this that just as I started to cum he stopped and I came on my stomach, he just wiped me off with my underwear and asked if I would return the favour. I recall being very aroused and scared at the same time but when I took him into my mouth it did not seem unnatural at all. I was excited by the fact that I was able to please him and when he came in my mouth it once again felt perfectly acceptable so, I swallowed his sperm and I believe this is what has only grown stronger in me as I have grown older.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend "Sara" she was the most sexually open person I had ever met when I confided in her of my one and only Bi experience she told me that all her life she was bisexual and knew it from her early teens, when she told me that I could join in with her roommate I was surprised and delighted. Then she floored me when she said "I would love to watch you pleasure another man" saying something like we are all sexual beings and should not let society deny us our urges providing we do not harm one another. This has been my dilemma ever since to find out why and truly define my bi-sexuality. I am still searching for my bi-sexual friend(s)
    sounds like an awesome gf. i wish more people were as openminded as her. she was so right.

13 made by a family member to suck him been bi ever since

Mid-teens... seduced by my step father. Not sure I'd be bi if not for those early experience breaking the ice.

I was 15 and it was with my best friend who was a year older. We would hang out and listen to music, smoke, etc. and one day he pulled out some Playboy magazines. After a half hour or so of looking at the women he asked me if I was hard. He pulled his pants down and told me to do the same. We masturbated in front of one another that day and practically every day for the next week. One day he asked me to touch his penis which I did without hesitation and then he asked me if I would suck him. It felt perfectly natural to do this for my friend. He came in my mouth after about 5 minutes. We exchanged oral frequently over the next couple of years.

I was 14 and like a few others...Playing kid games. Started out mutual masturbation and turned into a contest where the first one to cum had to suck the other one off. I lost...Then again depends how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gateway View Post
    I was 15 and it was with my best friend who was a year older. We would hang out and listen to music, smoke, etc. and one day he pulled out some Playboy magazines. After a half hour or so of looking at the women he asked me if I was hard. He pulled his pants down and told me to do the same. We masturbated in front of one another that day and practically every day for the next week. One day he asked me to touch his penis which I did without hesitation and then he asked me if I would suck him. It felt perfectly natural to do this for my friend. He came in my mouth after about 5 minutes. We exchanged oral frequently over the next couple of years.
    Sound really familiar. Ever live in PA?

I was 15 and it was with my best friend Larry who was 14. We had been jerking off together for a few weeks but I was amazed by the size of his cock! Although he was a full year younger and much skinnier than I was, his cock was HUGE!! Much bigger than mine was! I suggested we exchange handjobs and then take turns blowing each other. I offered to go first. I could barely fit his cock in my mouth but by sucking on the head I was able to make him cum. I liked the way his cum tasted. After I swallowed his cum he chickened out and didn't want to blow me so I jerked off instead. The next day the same thing happened. I sucked his cock but he refused to suck mine. The next time I blew him, I knew he wasn't going to blow me but that was okay. By then I knew that I liked the slutty way that sucking cock made me feel. I liked being a Cocksucker.

I was 15 me and a friend went camping as it got dark we went skinny dipping. it was a very privet part of the beach and we-were both very frisky we kept wrestling and trying to throw each other in the water it was way more fun nude. we did this for a bit garbing each other cock then i went to push him in the water he fell back and I tripped and some how my face landed on his crotch. and he grabbed his cock and put the head of it on my lips I could not resist and opened my mouth and started sucking putting it deeper in my mouth and with in a min he came in my mouth it was awesome.

I was 13. My married neighbor with a hot wife asked if I would like to go in his pool. I said yes and went to his yard where his hot wife was sitting in her bikini. He and I got into the pool and I kept looking at her beautiful tits. Soon I felt his hand brush my cock. I said nothing but I wanted to feel her tits. He said lets go inside for some refreshments. I said ok and dried off but starred at her tits all the while. He and I went into the house and he told me he saw me staring at his wife's tits. He then asked if I'd like to see her tits. I nealy choked but said OK. He said follow me. We went to an upstairs bedroom and it overlooked the pool. She was now sitting without her top. I was as hard as steel. He again brushed my cock with his hand and I just kept looking at her tits. He then held my cock and got my attention. Soon it was in his mouth and I loved how it felt. I came while sneaking a quick peek at her tits. I was still hot and he started hugging me and finally kissed me. I got the impulse to feel his cock and I grabbed it. Soon it was in my mouth cumming down my throat and I loved it!

I was six when I first tasted my first cock, the boy was my 9 yr old neighbor across the street. He had a younger brother tha was closer to my age and we played together. One day I was at their house playing and their mom had to run an errand and she left the older brother in charge. We were watching TV and when she left the older brother started playing with hisself and tthen the younger brother pulled his cock out and they told me to do the same. I knew it was naughty but I did it. The older brother asked me to kiss his dick. He was sitting in a chair with his legs spread, his uncut dick hanging between his legs. I never saw an uncut dick yet, so I was curious. He kept tellling me to lick and kiss his dick, that it was alright. Anyway I got in front of him and lowered my mouth to his hard cock and took it in my mouth. It only lasted a few minutes and he didn't cum buut I got my first taste of dick skin and the smell and I have craved that taste and smell forever since. Thanks Mark for first expereince with cock sucking.

I was 14 and he was 50. Picked me up in a washroom. Gave me my first bj(which took 5 seconds). I did him and went to his place where I learned a lot

I was 30 years old and married. we went with an older couple and the guy was willing to suck me, but not to cum in his mouth. it never happened. after that I was curious and behind my wife I tried it. (whom by the way got it on with a girl in front of me,
    wow was that hot.) I parked outside a gay bar and within a few minutes a guy asked me what I was looking for, I told him I wanted to suck some cock. we drove off to a secluded place and away I sucked. I didn't finish him, took him back to the bar and away I went. I kept asking myself about my sexuality, am I gay or what. I tried it a few more times and learned that I LOVE COCK. later while doing a single guy with the wife , when she least expected it I went down on his cock. she went wild...... loved it. now married a second time and I told her within a year of out meeting, although I haven't been with a male in 25 years, I do miss it. she accepted it and married 4 years..

I was real young a friend suggested it and we sucked each other. I didn't cum after I sucked him he finished by jerking off.

I was 7 was with my best friend of the same age we sucked each other

13 and he was 50 and happened in a washroom