Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: how old and who your first time giving a blow job

I was 14 and it was a school friend I've known since grade school!! He was a year younger than I was!! He had a beautiful 6.5 to 7" uncut cock!! I was fascinated by it!! I had jacked him off many times, but this one night I bent down to kiss his foreskin and before I knew it I was sucking his beautiful cock!! I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed it all, it has a nutty salty taste!! God how I miss his beautiful cock!! I hope that he never got cut as an adult!!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's fucked up that you were sexually abused by a family member at age 9.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.
    He never said how old the "family member " was,

I was very young the first time I put another penis in my mouth, but I consider my first official time giving a blow job to be my first real encounter around 22/23 years old. I met the guy on AOL chat, or something similar, and invited him over to my apartment. It was late at night and I remember him just coming over, we talked a little bit, and then he took his pants off and sat down for me. He was an older guy with a smaller cut penis, and he was still soft when I put it in my mouth. I remember loving the taste and smell SO MUCH, but the thing that really stood out to me was the texture of his penis in my mouth. For some reason I think I liked that the most. There was something so amazing about the way his cock head felt in my mouth, that sticks out in my head to this day as being the thing that had the most impact on me. The other thing that I remember turning me on a lot was just the sheer naughtiness of the whole thing - here I was, a young "straight" guy with an obsession for beautiful women, sucking on another man's penis. And it was a dirty little secret I kept to myself for many years after until I shared that experience with my wife.

As for the blow job, it was incredible. I sucked him like I liked to be sucked, and did the sort of stuff I liked to be done to me. He finally let me know he was ready to cum and I finished him off with a hand job. At the time I was curious about tasting another guy's cum, but I chickened out at the last minute. Once we were finished, he put his pants on and said thank you before walking out the door. We never spoke to each other or saw each other again. That experience had a major impact on me because I went from thinking I liked penises to knowing I loved penises. I just remember thinking afterward, "Yup, that was awesome. I love dicks."

Unfortunately, that was the first and last time I sucked another man's penis for a very long time, until recently. I just kept that secret to myself and locked it away deep inside so no one would ever know.

I was 8 and he was 9 I asked my neighbor if I could touch his cock and he ask if I wanted to suck it I said yes and I sucked it he was to young to cum but he cock got real hot in my mouth.

I was just short of puberty, so I would say12 or 13 when a friend three doors away invited me to sleep over in his family's new camper. It was just the two of us and we got to talking which led to him showing me his dick. He said I could touch it. I liked the feel in my hand. The thing that has captivated me about cocks is the softness of the skin of a raging boner. I sucked his cock that night, enjoying my first taste of pre-cum. Sucking his cock was a natural thing to do, we both got pleasure from it.

I was 21. I had just returned from VietNam a few months earlier, and my 13yo brother asked me to camp out in the backyard with him. We talked boytalk late into the night, all about sex and girls and the convo eventually got around to blowjobs. I was pretty sexually naive despite my age and had never had a bj from anybody, but at two in the morning one starts entertaining ideas that we might not in the middle of the day. We decided to experiment and see what it was like. It was totally consensual, so I agreed to do him first and did, then he did me. Neither of us came, because we just wanted to see what it felt like, both sucking and getting sucked. Needless to say we both loved it, and the next time we tried it a few days later we went all the way. It became a common practice for us after that.

To pole_smoker: loveslace didn't reply, so you might have hit a nerve, but he/she did start out by saying, "just kids games," and it is likely that he or she meant exactly that. I had sex of a sort starting at the age of 8, and it involved a group of other children of about the same age and both genders. In fact, now that I think of it, my 2 year younger brother was part of it, so there was a family member, but there was plainly no abuse. I think there is a big presumption in going off on the sexual abuse wagon just because somebody describes a sexual experience at a young age. That is really not that uncommon, and for the most part it does not involve abuse by an adult. It is kids with sex organs being kids and investigating, as in "Just kid games." And although I couldn't yet cum at those ages, being naked and showing off my body parts and touching other kids' body parts was every bit as erotically stimulating as it has been for me as an adult. I would get an aching erection, as tiny as it might have been at the time and regardless of the fact that I had no orgasms. Some children are sexual, and it's okay (even if parents find out and have a fit) as long as there is no adult involvement.

54 (now 58) during a trip to Asia. I had previously had my bisexuality unveiled during a proper massage when my masseur offered me a HJ and I said sure, why not. He was sooo sweet I couldn’t get it out of my head and went back several times until we lapse during I tom him regularly finishing me off with oral. I returned a year later, the shop closed, nodigits for my boy so I took to CL. Found a well toned masseur who came to my hotel, he started in his speedo but I was comfortable enough knowing what I wanted that I eventually reached up and took him in my mouth. I was a natural: shaft, tip, balls, I loved it all. No cum from him and later he told me my ass was too tight to be ready. He also didn’t like me cumming in his mouth, but the experience really opened me up to the “new me”.

I'm sorry. I just had to tell my story in response to this offer. Read it if you have the time. I think it's fun and interesting, but then again, it is about me.

I had a strange introduction to cock. I had held another boys cock when, as kids, we would have a sort of group sex, where we'd all get naked in a place where we could hide from the adults and take turns being in charge, when for a minute or so we could touch whomever we wanted and have them touch us however we wanted. There was one girl, Mary, who I'd been hot on forever, and when it was my turn, I would go after her every time. We had a male friend in the group who was always just interested in boys, and whenever it was his turn, he always turned to me, so I'd rub his cock just to be fair, and he would rub mine. The whole time I would retain my erection, but it never felt like I was hard in response to the interaction with Jim. It was just being turned on to be in the situation, being naughty and naked for purposes of sexual joy, and knowing that I was going to get more turns with Mary to paw at and kiss and suck her tits. We hadn't yet thought of using our mouths on each other's genitals, in any event. It was all hands on dick (no silly marine pun intended; to us the girls had dicks, too; their dicks were just a whole lot different from ours) and hands on tits or ass. I don't remember if hugs or kisses were part of it. I think we were mainly focused on gender specific stuff that stimulated our genitals.

As time went on and we gradually matured, Mary and I pulled away from the group, and we would have our own sex play while hidden in a house that was being built on the property next to my house. It was extraordinarily horny and fun, and it went all over the place sexually, except that I was afraid to fuck her, for fear that we would get pregnant. She was turning into quite a young lady, and I was so taken with her figure, her breasts, and her butt and just being with her. Sex with guys just never occurred to me. I couldn't even understand what girls saw in dicks, regardless of my knowing that some guys, like Jimmy, preferred other guys.

Then one summer, I'm visiting my grandparents in Detroit, and I'm hanging with a boy who visited his grandparents in their house across the street that I had known from several prior visits. This time we were just hanging out in his grandparents' garage, sort of bored looking for things to do, and he had a school friend with him that I'd never met before. I had no idea what was going on, when Jim suddenly asked me to stand guard at the garage door and watch through the window for his grandmother to come out to let him know quickly if she was coming toward the garage. Ironically, I'm looking kitty-corner across the street to a house adjacent to my grandparents' house, where my family had gone to play board games the prior evening, and I had gotten a mad crush on the older daughter, who I'd just met for the first time. In fact, I jerked off all night long thinking about her.

So I'm getting kind of horny looking over toward her house and thinking about it, and what do I turn around to find but the new friend butt-fucking my old friend, and the old friend has this amazing long, thin boner with an unusual curve to it that somehow really caught my eye. They decide to teach me about sex, and they tell me when you do it in the ass, it's called screwing rather than fucking, and if you do it with a girl, you can pull your cock out and find some white material on it, and that is her eggs. I was intrigued mainly with the idea of screwing, because I thought finally I'd found a means to fuck Mary back home without fear of pregnancy. I couldn't wait to get home to tell her. I didn't like the image of the screwing, but something about my old friend's boner really got me, and I had this feeling I'd never had before of wanting to get down and take it in my mouth or at least to reach over and hold it. I was too timid to suggest it (looking back on the situation, that was a sorry thing to be timid about, given what they readily did in front of me). I jerked off while they screwed (curiously, old friend just stood there with this screaming boner, in spite of the fact he wasn't even touching it, so I presumed something about getting fucked in the ass stimulated erection, but I was surprised he didn't jerk off if he felt that turned on. Perhaps I was supposed to drop down and start sucking it, but nobody said anything, and I guess it was too important for me to be watching the door). To this day, I wish I had held it and sucked it, but you can't turn back the clock. Even as an adult, though, remembering that experience but allowing myself in my fantasy to give him a blow job or even allow him to fuck my ass with that long, thin cock (it looked perfectly proportioned for ass fucking--long to go deep, but narrow so it feels good and doesn't hurt) has helped me to have some amazing masturbatory orgasms.

Anyway, I got home and the time came soon enough Mary agreed to meet me in the house for our usual sex play. I went all excited to tell her what I had learned and hoped to be able to try out on her. I had even told her in advance of our meeting that I had some new and interesting things to teach her about sex that would add to our already wonderful sex play. As it worked out, though, just thinking about it a little too much got me really horny, and I stripped and got in one of the new, unused bathtubs and jerked off with a powerful orgasm thinking primarily about that cock sticking out begging me to suck it and having recognized for the first time that I could be turned on by boy parts. By the time Mary got there, I was done and could not get interested or get an erection. I think it was because I had just cum, but I look back and think, it was the first time I ever had an orgasm thinking about a guy's cock, and it led to the first time I was with a girl with intention of having sex, and I wasn't in the least bit interested and couldn't get a hard on. And if I'm honest with myself, I know there have been plenty of times when I've been turned on enough that I have gotten an erection pretty damn rapidly after I've cum, so I have to wonder if there was something in my mind that made the idea of sucking that cock more sexually stimulating to me than the things that Mary and I had done together. It was a bizarre change of events, but I love sex and whatever turns you on!

Mary and I had our sex games a few more times, but it was never quite the same, for a number of reasons. It certainly was not that she didn't turn me on anymore, but we were just growing up. She was in a position to get a car and have more freedom at an earlier point, as she was somewhat older and came from more money than I did, and she developed relationships with other boys outside of our area, and that was normal and healthy for her. As peculiar as it was, we totally lost touch after we graduated from high school. I met her again at a reunion when we were in our late fifties, and although I knew she was married and would not have stepped on her marriage, even if she had been interested, I wondered if I would instantly be turned on to see her. As it turned out, she was so into working out and keeping thin that she looked like a wizened up little old lady. She'd also changed dramatically as a person, and I didn't really enjoy the brief time we spent together trying to get reacquainted. Life can be funny.

Anyway, the next thing I know, I'm without Mary, and I'm left in the neighborhood most of the time, without transportation to get away. Who is left to chum with but Jimmy, the boy who always came to me to play with his dick when we were playing our childish orgy games. We found common interests and talked and walked a lot. We listened to music we both loved. We both smoked at the time, so we shared a lot of cigarettes. It lasted for a fair while, but it was inevitable that it would eventually come to sex. We were hormone laden teenage boys, Jimmy had always been turned on by boys, and I had developed this weird change of heart in recent years. For quite some time, it was the elephant in the room. We came to learn that we both thought about it and wanted it, but we were both afraid to say anything. We'd beat around the bush, but it was just hanging in the air. We both wanted to fuck each other, somewhat desperately. I won't paint a picture of all the steps we went through, but we gradually each did progressively more obvious things to try to make it obvious to the other that we wanted to have sex. I had plainly gotten to a point where I wanted his cock as much as he had previously wanted mine. I was jerking off regularly to fantasies of giving Jimmy blow jobs by that time. I have to suspect he was in the same boat.

So then one night it happened--just what we'd both been waiting for. We're just walking along shooting the breeze like always, and out of nowhere, Jimmy tells me to give him a minute and go on without him. He'd catch up. I did exactly that and walked nearly to the end of the road, where I waited impatiently hoping against hope that he was stripping and getting ready to surprise me with sex. I was so hopeful, that I got an erection just waiting. It was like I knew that we were there. The next thing I know, I see this light pouring down from a street light suddenly broken by the shadow of an immense erect penis, and I knew I was going to get my wish. He came around the corner, walking down the center of the street he lived on stark naked, with his clothes in one arm and this gorgeous, huge boner staring me in the face. I got to look at his entire naked body marching along and focus primarily on this unreal, gorgeous long, fat cock, and he got to watch me drop my drawers and let loose my boner that popped out anxiously and readily to freedom. We both figured we were safe being naked and having sex right out in the street, because it was about 2 in the morning, and every light was out in the houses on the street. Of course, the real but slight potential for being caught added to the excitement. His cock looked almost identical to mine, aside from being perhaps 20% bigger, so part of it was really the perverted joy of feeling like I was making love to myself, and just holding it and feeling it and rubbing it alone was driving me crazy with desire. We might have tried a little cock sucking, but being on the street and naked, it was too uncomfortable to get down on our knees and too difficult to bend down adequately from standing, so that would have to wait until another time, and I'm not even certain we tried. We quickly each tried going the back route, but we didn't have any sort of lubrication, and we gave up promptly. Our virgin assholes were tight, and that just wasn't going to happen, but at least we knew we were both open to just about anything, and that, in itself, was hot. It was just so hot that we kept it going without allowing ourselves to cum and put an end to it. I really most loved just seeing his gorgeous boner and playing with it with my hands. That made the night for me at that first go. The end finally happened abruptly when a car came bursting around the corner with its bright lights from the same point where he had started his march with the enormous cock shadow that got me so turned on, and we had to quickly run and dive into some deep brush, hoping to hide. I am sure we were seen standing there all naked with our cocks at attention, but at least the car didn't stop and no one bothered us, as much as it was still very dangerous to be "queer" in those days--and boy, did I feel queer all of a sudden, after having been so decidedly straight earlier on. I was suddenly a flaming, wanna-be, cock sucking faggot, and I loved it. Just the same, we were a bit shaken and very tired, and it was still over for that first, wonderful night.

A couple of nights later, we got back together, having decided to have a session just to suck cock, and we picked a place outdoors to have the added naughty feeling of being naked and having queer sex out in the open, again, but it was a much more secluded area, on a tiny back street with only one house yet built on it and with minimal likelihood of anyone showing up on us. It was a beautiful, slightly cool summer night with a full moon, and I allowed it to feel romantic to me. Before we got down to business, we actually sat side by side, shoulder to shoulder, with our cocks aimed up at the moon, and it felt magical to be out naked in the perfect summer air under the light of the moon, just talking patiently for a bit, knowing full well that we were finally on the verge of sucking some horny cock.

We found a really comfortable grassy patch to lay on after we had stripped and intentionally left all our clothing about 100 feet away, on the edge of the yard of that single house. We had the little bit of exciting fear that a light might suddenly come on in the house, but that never happened. We lay in a really comfortable position--a sort of 69--with our eyes and mouth facing each other's cock, and the leg on the ground bent up so that the thigh rested on the other's head and acted like a pillow for us to comfortably lay on as we slid our heads forward and back, our mouths being fucked over and over by each other's cock. It was just so fantastic. There was something so magical about feeling the shape of the head of his cock pushing in and out against my tongue and the roof of my mouth, as if I really needed some sort of additional proof that I finally really did have a horny young man's erect cock in my mouth, and it was fucking me. I didn't want to cum at all, and we were able to go on for a fair while, but when I finally couldn't hold it anymore and I came hard in his mouth, it felt so fucking good! I couldn't believe it.

He swallowed all my cum but did not remark on what it was like to do that. I hate to have to acknowledge this, but his cock was huge, and without any prior experience to practice, I had a hard time opening my mouth wide enough to avoid contact between his gentle, sensitive cock and my sharp teeth, so he did not enjoy the experience anywhere near as much as I, and he did not cum in my mouth. I wanted to do it again, at least in part to give him another opportunity to cum, but he was kind enough to say he was just too tired, while I was so ecstatic with the experience that I could have done it all night. In fact, unlike that experience with Mary after I jerked off in the tub, this time I was able to get hard again almost immediately. I just wanted his cock in my mouth. As much as I felt disappointed, because I wanted to experience a mouthful of semen (and I'd found I loved getting fucked in the mouth and throat), I felt worse that he didn't cum. That would be another time. Those were the first two times I ever had sex with a boy and I loved every minute of it, and the second was the first time I sucked cock, and it was better than I ever expected. We were sixteen at the time.

Sorry. The third line of the penultimate paragraph was supposed to read, "...so that the head rested on the other's thigh, but I got it backwards. The intention may have been obvious, but Io didn't want to confuse anyone, and there was no taking it back to correct it. If there is any question, and if anyone takes the time to read it, it is absolutely true as written.

Wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Given the late blossoming of bisexuality for me, I often think back on those guys - mainly in college - who would have been my Jimmy. I so very much enjoy taking cock in my mouth and blowing semen in a guy’s mouth, I regret trying it out when we were in our 20s, still strong, still beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    Sorry. The third line of the penultimate paragraph was supposed to read, "...so that the head rested on the other's thigh, but I got it backwards. The intention may have been obvious, but Io didn't want to confuse anyone, and there was no taking it back to correct it. If there is any question, and if anyone takes the time to read it, it is absolutely true as written.

I was 19 & With Girlfriend.

I was 7 my friend was too. We were alone at his house and found a copy of Penthouse that belonged to his Dad. After looking at pictorials featuring a man and a woman and one with 2 women we thought it looked like fun. So we copied what we saw in the pics. Touching in our boxers. Getting naked and taking turns giving each other oral sex. Ending with intercourse he was on top first. But we took turns. Was fun until his Mom caught us.

I was 11 (turning 12 in a few days) and it was with the 3 years older son of a friend of the family. We were on vacation together and I wanted to 'play' with him so bad (although I was too young to conceive of exactly what we'd do) and was incredibly scared and turned on when he stated to talk about sexy things with me. While we were swimming and playing around in the lake we decided to take our suits off and swim naked. Soon he began stroking my little dick underwater and then went under the water and sucked on me for a few seconds, which felt incredible. So, after he came up, he didn't have to ask me twice to do the same to him. I went under several times and sucked him until he was hard. We then stroked each other's dicks until we both came, and I was fascinated to see his semen floating to the top of the water.

I suddenly thought about what it would feel like to have him do that while his cock was in my mouth and got very excited. Over the next couple of days I thought about it over and over again and tried to come up with a way to do it when no one was around. Eventually our folks went together to town to pick up some supplies for our last dinner there and left us to "play" (little did they know...). My friend wanted to drink a beer or two while they were gone, while we talked more about sex. I had a few sips and it went to my head, of course, and so I got bolder. Soon I got him to come with me to the back room in the basement for a "surprise". As soon as we got in the dark room I pulled down his bathing suit and started sucking his dick. Of course, I was doing it awkwardly and slightly drunkenly. so he had to tell me to watch the teeth and slow down a bit, but he was also clearly enjoying it, got very hard, and started breathing heavily. He said to me "you're really into this, aren't you?", and I mumbled as well as I could with a hard cock in my mouth that I was loving it. I had a dirty, brazen, wanton, exciting feeling I'd never had before. But then, just as his breathing got really heavy, he began to thrust into my mouth, and I thought I was going to get the cum I wanted so badly, I heard the sound of adult voices upstairs calling for us.

We quickly pulled out clothes together and ran upstairs. We told them we had been downstairs "reading comic books", but I thought my nasty cocksucking could be read all over my face. I had to move around a bit so my still very stiff little erection wasn't visible. I was embarrassed, scared, disappointed, and totally thrilled all at the same time.

I thought about that missed opportunity most of the times I got horny over the next few years. I felt both guilty and thrilled at the though of hard cocks in my mouth. Even after I started having sex with girls I often thought about it. And the first time a girl took me in her mouth, even though it was incredible, I couldn't help thinking about how I wished I had a cock to suck. Finally, when I had just turned 18, I had the encounter in an adult theater (remember those?) that gave me the opportunity to give my first adult blow job and at last experience the hot urgency of a man having an orgasm and spurting his wonderful cum into my mouth.

Call me a late bloomer, but I gave my first blowjob when I was 51 years old during a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a younger couple across town.

The first two times the three of us were together sexually, it was strictly Bruce and me pleasuring Colleen. But somewhere in the middle of our third playdate, Colleen pushed herself away from the action, sat up against the headboard and announced that she wanted to watch me play with her boyfriend. Yes, there had perviously been some incidental contact between us guys -- crossed swords we called it -- and that seemed a logical consequence with two naked guys thrashing about in the same bed. Until that moment, I had never seriously considered doing anything of a sexual nature with another guy, but I was curious, and not wanting to disappoint my hosts, I agreed to try.

We took up a position near the foot of the bed, positioned ourselves so Colleen would have an unobstructed view, and began slow mutual masturbation. Within five minutes my nervousness about crossing the gender line had totally dissipated, and I had totally surrendered myself to the feeling of Bruce's throbbing cock gliding rhythmically through my hand, and mine through his.

Now I was acting on automatic, exploring fantasies I never even knew I had. I pulled Bruce closer pressed our cocks together and began pumping both in my well-lubed hand. Cock-to-cock play was mindblowingly intense, and sensing that I was about to cum, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and without so much as a conscious thought began sucking Bruce's ample cock for all it was worth. It felt so wonderful; the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cockhead, the way he twitched and throbbed in response to my movements. I remember thinking that it seemed the most natural thing in the world. that I'd found a piece of the puzzle that completed me. "So this is what I've been missing all these years," I gasped.

I fully intended to suck Bruce to completion, but as his orgasm washed over him and the first spurt of semen entered my mouth, I pulled instinctively away. letting him splash instead on my neck and chest. From that day on, sucking Bruce's cock became a regular part of our sexual repitoire, and of most of the guy on guy encounters that followed.

Late blooming is better than never blooming at all (I was 54).

That first time time I took a cock in my mouth, same feeling: the texture so good, the fit so perfect! The mouth was meant for holding firm head. My tongue in the shaft, even the balls slurped up one by one. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    Call me a late bloomer, but I gave my first blowjob when I was 51 years old during a threesome with Bruce and Colleen, a younger couple across town.

The first two times the three of us were together sexually, it was strictly Bruce and me pleasuring Colleen. But somewhere in the middle of our third playdate, Colleen pushed herself away from the action, sat up against the headboard and announced that she wanted to watch me play with her boyfriend. Yes, there had perviously been some incidental contact between us guys -- crossed swords we called it -- and that seemed a logical consequence with two naked guys thrashing about in the same bed. Until that moment, I had never seriously considered doing anything of a sexual nature with another guy, but I was curious, and not wanting to disappoint my hosts, I agreed to try.

We took up a position near the foot of the bed, positioned ourselves so Colleen would have an unobstructed view, and began slow mutual masturbation. Within five minutes my nervousness about crossing the gender line had totally dissipated, and I had totally surrendered myself to the feeling of Bruce's throbbing cock gliding rhythmically through my hand, and mine through his.

Now I was acting on automatic, exploring fantasies I never even knew I had. I pulled Bruce closer pressed our cocks together and began pumping both in my well-lubed hand. Cock-to-cock play was mindblowingly intense, and sensing that I was about to cum, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and without so much as a conscious thought began sucking Bruce's ample cock for all it was worth. It felt so wonderful; the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cockhead, the way he twitched and throbbed in response to my movements. I remember thinking that it seemed the most natural thing in the world. that I'd found a piece of the puzzle that completed me. "So this is what I've been missing all these years," I gasped.

I fully intended to suck Bruce to completion, but as his orgasm washed over him and the first spurt of semen entered my mouth, I pulled instinctively away. letting him splash instead on my neck and chest. From that day on, sucking Bruce's cock became a regular part of our sexual repitoire, and of most of the guy on guy encounters that followed.

i was 13 and so was he we was friends and got drink , afther that we did 3 or4 times a day for years

I was nine and the moment his cock touched my tongue, I was hooked.

12 at summer camp. Russ and I were in love with our 5th grade teacher and took turns down on each other fantisizing it was her.

20 years uld. it was my friend

I was 64 years old and found another bicurious fellow on craigslist. He came over and we hit it off and soon we were naked and stroking each other. I took him to bed and started sucking his nice hard cock when he asked me to suck on his balls. That did it for him and he came. He gladly returned the favor and I was hooked.

i'm glad twodirections isn't just ur name but described ur 1st oral experiance with a guy
    Quote Originally Posted by twodirections View Post
    I was 64 years old and found another bicurious fellow on craigslist. He came over and we hit it off and soon we were naked and stroking each other. I took him to bed and started sucking his nice hard cock when he asked me to suck on his balls. That did it for him and he came. He gladly returned the favor and I was hooked.

I was maybe 15 and with my best friend. We did it twice. In between those two occasions, I was with two friends on a lazy summer day. One of them fell asleep. Billy and I started insulting one another. "Blow me" I said. "You blow me." he replied. Back and forth. Then he said, "You first." And again it went back and forth. We ended up with a session of 69. We never reached orgasm. We never spoke about it. Move ahead 40 years and I have blown a a few guys at a local glory hole.

19 college, too much to drink. My roommate and I were both horny. He was jerking off in bed. I asked if he needed a hand. He pulled down the covers. I didn’t use my hand. I didn’t do it again until I was 45. But now I do it as often as possible

THE first time I ever sucked a cock I was 16 years old and it was my own.I was lying on my back and put my legs up beside my head,I could only get my foreskin in my lips but I sucked on it and the head of my dick popped into my mouth.I sucked on it and swirled my tounge around the head of my dick.after a few minutes I could myself getting ready to cum,the only thing I could do was to cum in my mouth and I loved it.
    The next time was when I was 19 and I in the military I was walking back to base one night and a car pulled up beside me and offered me a ride.on the way the conversation turned to sex.
    He was talking about jacking off,then I took my dick out and was stroking it,and he reached over to stroke me.then I slid over next to him unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick and was slowly stroking him.then I went down on him slowly sucking and stroking.
    After a few minutes he pulled over and was moaning and asked me if I could swallow his cum,then he came in my and when he was done,he lowered his head on to my dick,it only took a couple min before I blew my load in his mouth.
    Afterwards we French kissed for a while,and he drove me back to base.

I was 8 he was 9 I asked my neighbor if I could feel his dick and he ask me if I wanted to suck it I said yes from then I was hooked.

I was 5 with my 12 year old brother who told me to suck him 100 times then he would suck me. After 100 sucks he told me to keep going. He cam in my mouth then wanted to suck me but I couldn't get hard. We

I was 15 in 1963 and had gone to a theater that showed naked ladies, I sat near the rear the rear and was amazed that I was seeing naked ladies on the screen. At that time it was only from the waist up but I still got hard watching the titties. After a bit a man asked if he could sit next to me and I said why not. He was good looking and probably in his middle twenties. As we watched the movie I wanted so much to take my dick out and play with it. I then felt his leg pressing against mine and I pressed my leg back against his. After a bit he reached down and scratched his leg and in doing so he rubbed against my leg. I didn't stop him and soon his hand moved up and started rubbing my thigh. I really got hard and made no move to stop him. I almost shit my pants when his hand all of a sudden went to my crotch and he played with my cock through my pants. I figured what the hell and I unzipped my pants and took my cock out for him as he played with it I reached over and started playing with his cock. He soon took it out and I held his bare cock in my hand. He then leaned over and asked me to meet him in the restroom. When I went in I saw that he was alone so i stood next to him, he reached over and got me hard again then he leaned over and took my cock into his mouth. I felt I was in heaven it felt so good. After a bit I shot my load and he swallowed every drop. He then showed me his cock which was hard as a rock and I then leaned over and took it into my mouth. the taste and feel of his cock was incredible. I tried to do to him everything that he did to me. Soon I felt his cock get harder and felt the underside of his cock start to throb as he then shot his load into my mouth. I didn't know what to do with the cum so I swallowed about half of it and spit the rest out. that was my first time giving a blow job and not my last.

Around 10

Just last month at 54. And what a HOT experience that was!