Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: how old and who your first time giving a blow job

I may have already answered, but I was 7 years old...sucked some other guy my age and loved it...sucked cock several different guys until I was 13 and discovered cumming and pussy...then only occasionally now and then between my quests for pussy...didn't become a really bonifide full-time bi until just a few years ago (the 65 in oralswallow)...now I have sucked cock probably close to a 100+ times (yes, a few dozen repeats) but at least 50+ different guys...can't say I have sucked one I didn't like, although some have been exceptional.

One other funny story was at 4 years old I tried to fuck another 4 year old girl...was giving her toys to see and touch her pussy...loved it and asked her if I could stick my hard little dick in her (didn't know anything at time, just seemed logical thing to do)...she got scared and said no or I would've lost my cherry at 4...had to wait 10 years for that to happen!
    Last edited by Grant_Norman; Feb 20, 2019 at 1:49 PM.

I was either 13 or 14 with my cousin who was one year older than me. Whenever we were alone I would suck his cock. Usually when we were in his basement, just hanging out, or sometimes in his pool while the adults were inside. I loved having his cock in my mouth, and if he were still alive I would still be sucking him.

I was in my min 30s and had become comfortable with getting sucked by other guys. By that I mean that I dident need to close my eyes and imagine getting sucked by a girl, I was now alright with watching the guy suck me . At that point I was ready to go the the "next level" and try sucking. As luck would have it I was talking online with a female fuck buddy i had at the time and she started saying how she thought it would be hot to see a guy suck another guy, thats when I told her that If she found another guy I would do it. At first she dident believe me cause she had other guys tell her that in thee past only to have them chicken out, basically they were just hoping to fuck her. So to convince her I would actually do it I told her that I had sucked other guys already and liked it. So a few days later she told me she found another guy that would let me suck him and to come over to her apartment. Well as it turns out the other guy had never been sucked by another guy and was nervous about going thru with it , we had to start with he sucking him then I took over and sucked him for awhile. I learned that I really did like sucking dick, she liked watching it and while the other guy said it felt good he wouldn't let me finish him off and we wound up doing a DP on her instead.

Mid 40's in the shower with a hook up. It was Meh! Second was mid 50's 2 days before getting married. He was late 60's. If it would have been sooner in my life meeting him, I would be married to him instead of my wife. With me it is all about Passion and kissing. With him, it felt/feels so natural to be on my knees in front of him after some very passionate French kissing in the nude.

I was a kid, probably 10-11 years old with one of my friends (same age). I didn't suck a cock again until my mid 40s on a playdate with my hotwife. I've been missing out!