Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

how old and who your first time giving a blow job

How od was you when u frist sucked a cock and who was it?
    I was 14 and it was my best buddy. Kenny and I went skinny dipping one very hot summer night. We both came out with hard-ons. I can't remember how it started but we started to jerk our cocks. I shot my load really fast but Kenny was having trouble because he was so nervous. I was always thinking about sucking a cock so I said do you need a helping hand with that. He said fuck off, I said ok your lost. He started thinking and came back with yea like you woud really do it. I said one way to find out bring it over here. I was starting to get hard again and he seen it. He said your getting hard taking about jerking me. He walked over said here it is. I grabbed his cock before he changed his mind. He said wow didn't think you would do it. I said grab mine he said no way I said come on I am jerking yours go on. I said just give it a few jerks. He grabbed my cock and jerked it for a little while then stopped. I just had to taste him and dropped to my knees. He said what are u doing, I said this and took him in my mouth. He said wow that feels good. I started licking the head and felt him throbbing on my tongue. I tasted his pre-cum and his smell hit my nose. I was really getting in to it. He started to moan and said feels so good watch out I might cum. I said ok and went back to sucking and licking him. Did he cum lots of it to and I swallowed most of it. I started sucking him all the time after that.

Re: how old and who your first time giving a blow job

9 and it was a family member. Just kid games.

ol pole will be by later to bash u boys,,,

Quote Originally Posted by loveslace View Post
    9 and it was a family member. Just kid games.
    That's fucked up that you were sexually abused by a family member at age 9.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

I have a totally different view based on my experiences with family members; I seduced them, not the other way around, at a preteen age. And, they all taught me things that I never learned in a classroom that made me a better adult.

nearly 20.
    I considered it an act far more intimate than intercourse, ergo it was with my first "serious" bf.

I was underwhelmed!

57 years old was in a 3some with a man and his wife was fucking here and she was sucking his dick he pulled it out of her mouth and put it on my lips she said suck it and i did later on he sucked me

I was 32 when I sucked my 1st cock during a 4some my 1st wife were having with a bi married couple. Wifey had been coaxing me for a while to try oral sex with a man to fulfill a fantasy of hers. I told her I would try it if another guy ever initiated the action. Sure enough, that night, he reached for my cock and began stroking it and I returned the favor. Both of our cocks were already hard because we were watching our wives make out and eat each other. Next thing I knew, he was between my legs licking and sucking me. It felt sooo good. The gals stopped what they were doing to watch and help. I was so excited that I knew then and there I was going to have to have his cock in my mouth too. I didn't want to cum because I was saving my erection and cum for the ladies, so I stopped him and literally dived between his legs and devoured his dick. It was a 7 incher, medium thick. It felt so natural and was electrifyingly naughty and erotic. He also stopped me short of making him cum. I was hooked on sucking cock instantly and hadn't even swallowed any cum! That happened shortly thereafter in a 3some that my wife arranged with a bi married man we knew.

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    I have a totally different view based on my experiences with family members; I seduced them, not the other way around, at a preteen age. And, they all taught me things that I never learned in a classroom that made me a better adult.
    Being sexually abused by your relatives, and havin incest done to you doesn't make anyone a better adult or whatever sick excuses you want to make. No wonder why you are so fucked up and a severely warped and sick person.

50 years of age and damn happy I did it as this man has been wanting to for too long. A threesome with a real nice couple that I know. Him, an old friend of mine.
    Pole man, not everone suffers

Not sure how old. I know I was in my mid teens. It was with a friend, and all about exploration. I know I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Being sexually abused by your relatives, and havin incest done to you doesn't make anyone a better adult or whatever sick excuses you want to make. No wonder why you are so fucked up and a severely warped and sick person.
    No it doesn't, you're quite right.. however, ur compassion is an example to us all.. where would we be if u weren't around to keep us all on the str8 and narrow and so filled with the milk of human kindness?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

a girl up the road sucked me I was 11 she was 13 it happened offen after the first time

I was 15.

Almost when I was 11 if truth b told.. the lad was 15 but made the serious mistake of trying to make me suck him within screamshot of both me big brother and big sister... there was the added danger for him that I had decided within a second of my hair being grabbed as he struggled to get it out, his willie and my teeth were about to become rather more than firm aquaintances so it is questionable I suppose whether the heavy bloodletting wrought on him by my siblings was a lesser punishment than him having it bitten off, being much less nice and peaceluffing and non violent than I am now...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My last year of elementary school. Not sure how old that would have been. I seduced my best friend who lived down the street. Not sure where I got the idea. I'm guessing it was after I learned to masturbate, then put two and two together with the old expression of "suck my dick". Sounded good so I tried it.

We did it to each other fairly often. Even had a code for it when on the phone. I'd call him up and say "SMD?", for Suck My Dick"? He'd say, ok, meet you at the churchyard. There was a church about half way between our houses. It had classrooms that were nearly always unlocked. We'd go in the classrooms to do it. Quite risky, actually, as there weren't any windows to see if anyone was approaching, just skylights along the top of the walls. We would have been so busted if someone walked in, but we never got caught.

We did that for months until I got into a different social group.

12, maybe 13 with a classmate I'd known since infancy and we remained suck buddies until we went different ways at age 22.

37 yrs old as a foursome with the ex-wife and a bi couple took some coaching but said to self what the heck gave in and enjoyed that thick 8 1/2 inch did not want to let it go. So been hooked ever since

I was in Jr. High school and P.E. was my last class of the day. The P.E. teacher told me I needed to stay after and clean up the field. After I finished I went to his office. We spoke for about an hour on how athletic he thought I was and he was willing to coach me after school on my baseball skills. With that we were finished so I headed for the showers. While I was toweling off,he came to me and told me to grab my stuff and come back to his office.Once there the conversation was totally different than before.He asked me had I ever had someone's penis in my mouth. I told him I never have or was ever going to. He told me that was going to change. He also said that I think you need to learn. He then proceeded to give me instructions first come to him, kneel down and pull down his shorts. For some reason I just did what I was told. His penis started to rise right in front of me.His words to me were"open your mouth and just put my cockhead in".He gave play by play instructions until his hands were firmly holding my head while his cock exploded in my mouth. Nothing ever became of my "baseball skills" but I have loved sucking cock ever since.

I was 13 went to a friends apt he took his huge cock out asked me to suck it said no came over to rubbed it on my lips I got hard he said suck it I said no he forced it into my mouth and started to fuck it till he came I swallowed his big load I left went home and jerked off the next day was in the basement talk went to sex he took his cock out I took mine out he said come overr here I did and he took my cock into his mouth it was great I returned the favor and swallowed his come we became suck buddies for years

young teen, was staying over at a friend's overnight and the subject came up while we were playing in a tree house. His older sister was really bullysome but attractive and turned me on but she did not get involved, but watched him suck me and told me she would beat me up and give an enema if I did not do what she said, which consisted of him sucking my cock and balls, and me sucking him. He had done it before so already enjoyed it, I really did not like it, but I knew his sister well enough to know that it was better to do what she said to do. Neither of us came in mouths but we jacked off afterwards and she let me see her tits.

I was 14 and a friend from down the block and i camped out in the woods behind my house. Another guy brought beer and we all got nice and drunk and horny. We started jerking off to one of my hot stories and then I felt my buddies mouth on my cock. It felt good and I started sucking him. He had a big dick and it was almost hot in my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down. When he came, I spit it out and the other guy that brought the beer wanted me to suck him so I did. That was the extent of my cocksucking untll later in life when I officially turned bisexual in my early 50s.

I was 5 years old and with another 5 year neighbor watching cartoons.
    His mom made us pbj sandwiches, told us to be good and went to take a shower.
    he pulled down his pants and showed me his pee pee then asked to see mine.
    I dropped my drawers and he knelt down and started sucking it.
    Then he asked me to suck his so I did.
    I remember how great it felt when he sucked mine and how natural it felt
    having his in my mouth.
    Ive been addicted to oral sex since.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryloveswiener View Post
    I was in Jr. High school and P.E. was my last class of the day. The P.E. teacher told me I needed to stay after and clean up the field. After I finished I went to his office. We spoke for about an hour on how athletic he thought I was and he was willing to coach me after school on my baseball skills. With that we were finished so I headed for the showers. While I was toweling off,he came to me and told me to grab my stuff and come back to his office.Once there the conversation was totally different than before.He asked me had I ever had someone's penis in my mouth. I told him I never have or was ever going to. He told me that was going to change. He also said that I think you need to learn. He then proceeded to give me instructions first come to him, kneel down and pull down his shorts. For some reason I just did what I was told. His penis started to rise right in front of me.His words to me were"open your mouth and just put my cockhead in".He gave play by play instructions until his hands were firmly holding my head while his cock exploded in my mouth. Nothing ever became of my "baseball skills" but I have loved sucking cock ever since.
    Sounds rather familiar. In leading up to our first time, my friend said, "I'll take a bite of yours, if you'll take a bite of mine." I found out later that was a direct quote from his introduction to cock sucking by our music teacher who had kept him after band practice for a "private lesson."

22 years old(1998) in Tampa, FL. I had been fantasizing about it for a while. So one day, while on a Yahoo chat room, I met a business man who was staying at a hotel a few miles away. So I went there and we hooked up. We sucked each other off...and 69'd until we both came. Such a good, flawless first experience with a guy. I've always been into mature/older than me guys....so he was 40 years old. I got so dizzy when feeling another man's cock for the first time. I'm getting pretty turned on thinking about it now.

I was 5 years old when I convinced a playmate to trade oral sex. After, doing that a few times, the realization that I would be very severely punished if caught ended the fun. Next time was when I was 58 years old. Maybe, it would have been better if the next time was sooner than that. However, I have experienced a wonderful life and I doubt male-male sex sooner would have made it better.
    JEM

I was also nine It was a neighbor kid who was in High School a short time later a man that lived near us. He taught me to give a blowjob his way.

I was 13yo. On a camping trip with my 3 friends and their father. After everyone was asleep the father taught me the art of sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by swaller View Post
    I was 13yo. On a camping trip with my 3 friends and their father. After everyone was asleep the father taught me the art of sucking cock
    That's very creepy and sick that you were sexually abused that way. People like that guy belong in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's very creepy and sick that you were sexually abused that way. People like that guy belong in prison.
    for once pole i have to agree with you