Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how to eat your own cum

anyone have any tricks for getting yourself to eat your load after you lose the urge? And I've tried legs over the head thing - really hard to hit my mouth. sometimes I edge for hours and get so cum hungry? (I love precum too)

Re: how to eat your own cum

I cum in my hand and lick it up!

Cool Re: how to eat your own cum

Quote Originally Posted by AngelCyrus View Post
    anyone have any tricks for getting yourself to eat your load after you lose the urge? And I've tried legs over the head thing - really hard to hit my mouth. sometimes I edge for hours and get so cum hungry? (I love precum too)

I think everyone has that problem when they first start out. You really gotta want it. And it's probably gonna be the same process for you when it comes time to take someone else's...very few regret it though. One of life's best gifts in my opinion lol.

Cum into a shot glass. Then save that for the next time you get horny and masterbate. Then lick it out while you jerk off!

When I masturbate I lick what runs down my hand, and wipe the rest off my body with my finger and the lick it.

I like to suck on a realistic dildo while I jerk off. I'll frequently hold it in one than and cum on the head & upper part of the shaft, quickly stuffing the whole thing in my mouth when finished. It makes me want to do it more than just cumming in my hand. Not quite as good as a real cock, but not bad!

I use a few ways to get my cum eating it out of my wife cumming in my hand or on a table and licking it up feet over my head and letting it drop into my open mouth and cumming on a guys cock and licking it up been eating my own since I was 13

A little practice with the legs over the head position is required but it's a good method. If you stop stroking just before you shoot and slide a dildo in your ass, it may help you to shoot and still hold your desire. Works for me, but we are all built differently.

I edge until I can milk out cum into my palm without an actual orgasm, then I lick it up.

I have tried different ways of eating my own cum. I've jacked off over a bowl of fruit before and are it. Scooped it up and ate it as it oozes out my piss slit. Over a salad, head over heels was by far the hottest I was like begging for it in my mouth.
    Then sometime if you just wait a few minutes after you shoot your load, then u can lick it up!

Usually I eat it out of my palm but sometimes I cum on a waxed paper plate and then lick it up.

I am in same boat. Want to so bad and then when I finally cum, I lose the urge.

i put on a condom them poked a straw through the tip and jerked when i felt my self about to cum i sucked the straw and i got a creamy suprise

I do like my cum. I like it in my mouth and on my face.

I've thought about it many times, but just could never go through with it. I've cum in bowls or glasses, but completely lost the urge once the boys reached escape velocity. I've done the legs over the head thing. Given the correct angle (and force), I also used to be able to cum directly into my mouth. With the cum already in my mouth, you'd think that would solve the problem. Not so. While the act of the cum shooting into my mouth was hot, I could not get rid of it fast enough. Obviously some type of mental block...

I love cum I shoot my load in my coffee

I am the same - I want to eat it so bad but as I am cumming I lose the urge. Sometimes if I edge real close I can get a little out - it tastes so fucking good and makes me so horny I cum right afterwards anyway!

Hi AC,

Your profile says that you are a F/F couple, and yet what you describe sounds like a male thing (unless if you are a female trying to squirt into your own mouth?).

As a male who has gone through this very phenomenon, I have found that when I masturbate alone I always lose the urge to consume my own cum afterwards. Only a couple of times in my life have I been able to do the legs-in-the-air-shoot-into-my-mouth thing, and it seemed like it was more work than it was worth. The difference for me that makes consuming my own cum enjoyable and easy to do is to have a partner. I enjoy either licking it off their body, eating a cream pie out of a pussy, or sharing a wet sloppy french kiss and having it snowballed back to me.

I'm with you there, I try but as soon as I cum the urge leaves me .

all sounds like bull

My brother, with his 7" cock, could suck himself off and cum in his own mouth. Me, with my 5" cock, was never that lucky. But, he never had to do it much because he had me, I'd suck his cock for him, (as he did for me) then we'd make out and snowball each others' cum back and forth and swallow.

I love eating my own cum. Sometimes I cum in my free hand and slurp it up. If I don't want to make a mess in my hand to have to clean up, I grab an empty prescription container beforehand and milk every drop of my cum into it. I wrap my lips around the top, then tip the container and pour it all out onto my tongue and swish it all around and savor every last drop before swallowing it. The plastic is very slick and cum slides out very sensually and smoothly with hardly any waste or residue. The brown opaqueness of the bottle makes the cum invisible, so if the sight of cum is what turns you off or makes you lose your desire, this might be a great technique for LOL

I'm with cuttin2dachase on this one. For ages I'd yearned to taste my own jizz, but chickened out when the time came. Then one day I was out on a wilderness hike, it was very hot and I'd stripped off to the buff, putting all my clothes in my backpack. I was horny as hell and getting very thirsty. I came to a small clearing (there was obviously no-one around for miles) and decided to jerk off. I knew it would be a big load as I hadn't wanked or had sex for more than a week. On the spur of the last moment - when you know you're past the point of no return - I held my cupped hand in front of my piss slit, forming a sort of smal bowl. The warm creamy jizz flooded in, to the very top. I brought my hand up to my mouth, then forming my tongue into a sort of drinking straw, slurped the whole lot down. Every damn drop. It was gorgeous. Warm, refreshing and with a slight perfume taste. Now I swallow my cum every time I wank off. I can recommend it. Oh and BTW: if you go on a regime of pineapple juice, it tastes even better!

hey, get a bigger funnel and attach with tape the plastic part of a basting cooking tool, then lay with ur back on the ground up against a wall and walk ur legs up the wall, ur pulsating dick will be pointing straight down at u Put the funnel under ur dick, and plastic part in ur mouth, start playing and when u explode the cummmy goes right into ur mouth

I fantasied sucking a dildo while masturbating and do the same cum on the head of the dildo immediately put back in my mouth and suck it. You have to learn how to time your cum to get the best out of it.

Edging for as long as I can and leaning over and shooting on my face and in my mouth has always been my favorite way.
    Last edited by biincarsoncity; Sep 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM.

I tie a dildo to my inclined weight bench so I'm standing but somewhat bent over as I ride it. As the precum starts to drip out I wipe it with my fingers and lap it up. Then as I start to cum catch that in my palm and lap it up!! Sometimes as I let it lay on my tounge and then start to sallow I'll cum again and most times still want to eat the second load.

I've always enjoyed cum eating, mine and others. I precum a lot, when I squeeze my cock and pull it forward, I get huge drops that taste so good. I like to rub the precum on my lips and lick my lips. I do this as long as I can, then I shoot my cum in my hand and lick it up. As a boy, as soon as I could cum, I started to lick it up.

No trick, I also love precum but seldom produce much. When I do after a long time jacking and edging, I love the taste. Like you it seems, when you cum you pretty much loose interest in eating it but I do occasionally cum in my hand and lick it up, tasting ME. If I'm on SKype with another guy, and he watches me eat myself it usually gets him off too <grin>! But like many, I do loose the interest pretty quickly. When you are sucking someone else, there is no delay, just bam and it's down your throat!

Love my precum. I used to be able to suck my self when I was more flexible, I miss those days. I still put my legs over my head and give myself facials, what I catch on my lounge I swallow. I wasmthe first one to cm in my mouth.