Register

View Poll Results: do you like black men/black cock?

Voters
695. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I love black men and their cocks

297 42.73%
  • sometimes

146 21.01%
  • nope I am not sexually attracted to black men or their cocks

93 13.38%
  • I like black women and their pussies but not black men or their cocks

80 11.51%
  • I am not sexually attracted to black men and women or their genitalia

79 11.37%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: do you like black men/black cock?

It was several years ago but I stopped in the roadside park and it was dark I used to park in there and go into the woods and suck strangers cocks. well I had just finished sucking a nice 7' cock and all of a sudden here was the largest cock I had ever held and he slipped it into my mouth. I can deepthroat about 9' with no problem but this was bigger than that. but he was very understanding and told me to focus on the head and I did that until he came about two gallons of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all
    wow, it was amazing, a few months later I blew a black man on the interstate in a rest area and he was not as big but still very good I loved swallowing his cum.

Black cock is my personal preference but I remain open to other options

It depends on the persons attitude more than skin color for me.
    When everything is coming your way.... you are in the wrong lane

I've only sucked one black cock and I could not get him off in my mouth, and after he got off, his cock was too sensitive to touch. But he is the only one so far who wants me to suck him off in his bed.

I wouldn’t say I haven’t had black before, on the contrary but my circle of friends all tend to be white. The only Blackman I have enjoyed is quite the beast in the bedroom. He has a very controlling wife and we can’t play like my other friends on a regular basis. However when we talked about the wife he has always said how he would like to split her open, and I told him I can arrange that. He said he was worried his cock may be too big for such a small built women, I told him she can handle any size meat you give her.

To to get away from his wife we used the excuse that I needed help with a project as we have done this before, and I arranged it with the wife and her crotch was instantly wet. We planned

Last edited by tenni; Mar 30, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

Leave it to Tenni to say that! As a Black man, I'd always wondered what the fascination was about us - then I found out. Okay, sure, some of us are so hung elephants would feel ashamed and some of us are 100% beasts when having sex and it's a reputation other Black men have a problem living up to. For the longest time, though, Black men and women were the forbidden fruit and in the vein of "stay with your own kind!" which never made sense to me but, as I learned from my parents and grandparents, well, you know the history. A lot of it is "opposites attract," as well, which would probably explain why a lot of Black men prefer anyone who isn't Black, that and since we've probably been doing each other all along, eh, you see one Black guy, you've seen them all - kinda. It makes sense that some white guys aren't of a mind to do a white guy because they see white guys all the time; they're "commonplace" and don't hold a lot fascination - you see one white guy, you've seen all of them.

Weird how that works... but that's the way it just seems to work. Is it racism? I wouldn't go as far to say that but when you can have the "same old stuff" at any time you choose to, it's always fun to try something different. Personally, I learned to be colorblind about it; I don't "see" race or color - I just see someone I'd love to have sex with if they're okay with it.

" I don't "see" race or color - I just see someone I'd love to have sex with if they're okay with it."

KD Go a little farther by stating "why" you would like to have sex with some other person. One of the articles refers to it not a "preference" based on skin or cock colour/size. Some of the posts read as open and clearly not racially based (including KD) while others ...

"
    they're "commonplace" and don't hold a lot fascination - you see one white guy, you've seen all of them." Is this a "sexual racist" statement? (for the white guys who might make such a statement) Commodifying people by their race is probably not a good idea.

btw KD....the author of this thread was a nasty troll who you will see is on "time out"(banned) for his posts and attacks.
    Last edited by tenni; Mar 30, 2019 at 2:54 PM.

BBC / race-play is a genuine Fetish for some people. For many white Couples too.
    There is some weird power-dynamic involved, but am vanilla and did not grow up in the South.
    Some of my lovers and playmates are / have been black, but we do not treat each other as objects or stereotypes.
    I do not have that fetish, so this might indicate selection bias.

I live in the land of gorgeous, tiny asian women, and this is a big fetish to many white guys.
    And again, there is some weird power-dynamic involved that seems invisible to me.

Not my place to yuck anyone else's yum. Or judge it. All consensual play is good.
    Last edited by playful808; Mar 30, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

Bi and gay black men are a personal favorite for me

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    What if they wanted to fuck your ass?
    depending on the guy, and the way things were going between us, I would probably want him to -

It's obviously not true for all black men, but I find that the black men I have known and gotten the chance to be intimate with - they were very good lovers, very attentive, very kind and very passionate. As far as the distinction of the color of the skin? I also like very fair, very pink skin - but, there is something beautiful about the deep, rich skin tone of a black man. Havent' you ever heard the expression "black is beautiful"

No desire for black men. I feel I can't relate to them. A big cock is hardly what I want.

If a black guy asked me to suck him sure I wouldn't mind sucking a bbc

i do. not sure why, i just like the way their cocks look

There is no way I can answer this without it feeling racist. No. I am not attracted to black men or women. I might however be attracted to a man or woman who happens to be black. A totally different beast. Its the fetishizing I object to.

I've never tasted a black persons genitalia or tounge for that matter, but the color/nationality of the person has never been an issue, I just prefer men to have an 8 or more inch penis. Shaved bare is prefered when it comes to performing oral sex but that applies to men, woman, and of course transsexuals.

yes I would love to try a black cock never had a black cock before but had some black females & love to meet a bi couple of a black male& a black female

Yes I have sucked to completion at least 20 black men One was a three year bud I must have sucked him 100 times and just lusted and loved every second his cock was in my mouth and I do miss him been almost a year since we were together

I have had quite a few black cocks in my day.They are all different and no stereo type.Some have been really good and some not so good....just did not click. When we sued to swing it was the same.Wifey had the same experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    " I don't "see" race or color - I just see someone I'd love to have sex with if they're okay with it."

KD Go a little farther by stating "why" you would like to have sex with some other person. One of the articles refers to it not a "preference" based on skin or cock colour/size. Some of the posts read as open and clearly not racially based (including KD) while others ...

"
    they're "commonplace" and don't hold a lot fascination - you see one white guy, you've seen all of them." Is this a "sexual racist" statement? (for the white guys who might make such a statement) Commodifying people by their race is probably not a good idea.

btw KD....the author of this thread was a nasty troll who you will see is on "time out"(banned) for his posts and attacks.
    Yeah, I know about the troll and as to why I'd like to have sex with some other person? That's too easy: Because I can and if they're agreeable. I know guys who cross the "color line" because their own kind is so very commonplace. Is it racist? I don't believe it is but it is said, and probably true, that familiarity breeds contempt. And no - just looking at the outside isn't a good idea because it just does not ever tell the whole story about the person. We are so hung up on appearances; we rely solely on them to determine that which is attractive and that which we believe isn't. I know a lot of people who wouldn't sleep with a Black person... but ask them why they won't... and don't be surprised at what you hear and don't be surprised if they really can't explain why they won't - and then how they will vigorously stand by their right not to have to explain themselves. I know that I do not like being dissed because I'm Black; I do not like being dissed for something I had no say or control over and knowing that there are a lot of people who feel they don't need to know anything else about me other than what the color of my skin represents to them.

It is a goddamned shame that even in this, we have not learned to be better. But what I've strived to do is to not diss people because of their race or ethnicity; I've learned to read the book and not just the cover and I sure as fuck do not - and will not - buy into the hype and stereotypes that have always been a part of this. All I care about is, um, do you wanna have some kind of sex with me because I sure would like to have it with you. If I don't like you, it's not because of the color of your skin - it's because there's something about you that I just don't like. I've had this conversation more times than I care to remember and I still don't understand it and more so when, most of the people who speak against things interracial, tend not to have a reason to be the way they are other than just going along with all the others who have not so cool reasons to believe what they believe. I can understand if a guy got... traumatized by a Black guy... then got traumatized again; to me, that makes sense because even I think there are some Black guys who are my kind of asshole and are to be avoided at all costs. It's their attitude, though and not the fact that they're Black... or white, or whatever color their skin is. I see the sense in not being this way about because I do want to have sex with anyone who wants to have sex with me - because nothing else makes sense to me and this thing? It really doesn't make sense... but it is what it has always been, isn't it?

It's sex and I love having it - what other reason do I need other than that? The color of your skin doesn't mean a damned thing to me... but your desire to have sex with me? That means everything and that's the only thing that should really matter... except, for many, it doesn't. Just the way shit has been and is. I've spent a very large part of my life having sex with both Black men and women so, yeah - I think I know something about it and, again, there are Black men and women who I wouldn't have sex with if they needed it to save their lives... but it's not because they're Black - it's because they've proven to me to have shitty attitudes and mindsets that I cannot get on board with... and the same with any other ethnicity where the individual gives me a reason to not like them enough to want to have sex with them. Attraction be damned - but being attracted to the sex that's possible? That works and more so when I've had lots of amazing sex with people who others say aren't attractive - and then only because they're just paying attention to what's on the outside and, sadly, don't give a fuck about what the inner person looks and feels like.

But I get it and I really do get it; I get the fascination and I get the lack of it - I just never believed that it should make that much of a difference and more so when it tends to make us overlook the fact that if we like sex, we have something in common and something that really does transcend race, color, and creed. I like dick and pussy just like any other guy does and if I'm not... fussy about getting either thing, does it make sense to be fussy about what color it is? I don't think so. Never did. Never will. The color of my skin does not define me... yet it does. Racist? Could be see that way but it really is about preference... and it's considered to be bad form to question someone's preferences and even more to question why they have the preferences they do.

Sorry about the rant, guys. This shit has never made sense to me... but I do and will respect anyone who, for whatever reason, don't find Blacks attractive. It just is what it is. Are you "missing out" on something? Maybe and maybe not - that's for those who feel this way to decide. Me? I don't give a fuck what color you are or what you look like and to that end, I have one question for you: Hey - do you wanna do it with me? And it's okay if you don't want to and your reasons are your reasons but I'll be the guy - and the Black guy - who has the nerve to tell you that it shouldn't make a difference unless the individual gives you a reason to kick them to the curb. Say no to me because I'm your kind of an asshole... but learn not to say no just because I'm Black.

All the better. Bring it on.

Love to suck black cocks.

With very limited experience I have played with a black cock and I am really attracted to black cock but not exclusively

Quote Originally Posted by Cum1st View Post
    Black - white, why such a dividing over skin color?
    I agree, a cock is a cock...

I have never sucked a black cock but the only reason is that there has never been the opportunity. I almost did once, at a party in Florida. I offered to suck him and he declined in favor of a really cute blonde. Can't say as I blame him. That was the only time a black cock has been available. I wonder if it is ever going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DerrekCooke2 View Post
    I like black women!
    It always has been a fantasy of mine to have Sex with a Black woman!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Another guy mentioned that both sucking a black dick and sucking an uncut dick are on his “bucket list.” They’re very much on my bucket list, too. I’m always looking. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    It always has been a fantasy of mine to have Sex with a Black woman!
    Me too. I've never had the opportunity though. Or rather never made the opportunity as is at least one black woman whose signals I just missed.

No days my idea would be a BBW MFM. I could know two items off the list at the same time that way.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Not sure if I've posted in this thread. Too lazy to search it. Will say people are people, white, black, red, yellow, green. If I were to like someone and we got together, I would enjoy it. Life is too short for prejudice and death doesn't care. As far as I'm concerned we're all one race, the human race.