Register

Thread: G Strings

G Strings

I love to wear G Strings and will be in Thailand (Koh Samui) next week and wearing them on the beach and at my hotel pool on Chaweng beach.
    I also wear a cock ring under my G String. A couple of questions to you, do you wear G string, and if so do you wear them to the beach?
    If you saw another guy wearing one would you think he was up for a play?

Re: G Strings

i would never assume a guy was looking for any particular sex if he was dressed provocitively. just means he's ok with showing off but it's not clear for who just based on that. if i would wear a gstring i don't know, if i saw other guys wearing them i guess it would mean it's acceptible. it would depend on my mood & the vibe i get from the beach. i'd probably skip the cockring though, unless it was that kinda crowd

My experience.. I love to wear coco rings under sheer or small swimwear if the situation allows. Whether or not someone is open to sex is really a judgment call. Use your gaydar or bi-dar. You’ll know in a couple minutes.

Either way be you and have fun with

I think id go up him and start a conversation, drop a couple well placed hints and see if it gets any kind of positive reaction, if not drop the hints, but continue the conversation, if hes interested he will let you know. if not just say have a good day and leave. good luck, hope it works out for you, and him, if hes willing.

I wear g string panties all the time.. l love them and yes they are a clear signal that men fuck me and I am sub.. I have never met anyone that wears them that isn’t sending a message

interesting, i wonder why that would never turn on women? a gstring on a women definately turns men on!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    interesting, i wonder why that would never turn on women? a gstring on a women definately turns men on!
    A G -string on a woman, turns men on, because men have evolved to be "Visual" , when it comes to attraction.

If I saw a guy with a G-String on at a gay beach, or any beach for that matter, I would just think he was out cruising for action....

good point, i forgot men tend to be more visual than women. so gstrings are usually meant for men to notice no matter who's wearing them