Register

Fantasy Come True: A Chain Story

Rules:

1. Each Author can write 1 - 2 sentences following on from the story written by all the previous authors.
    2. Only one submission per author per day.
    3. Be as detailed as you want but stay within the forum rules and try to leave it open for the next author.

Chapter One: A New Beginning

I knew I wasn't straight from an early age but I had suppressed it for so long that I actually started to believe I was, then one day out of the blue, Jack, a life long friend told me he was gay and turned my world upside down. Jack said he has always known he was gay but in a world that would not accept Romeo and Juliet, there was no way it would accept Romeo and Romeo but after a string of failed marriages and relationships he said "It's time to face facts, I am gay, are you?"....

Re: Fantasy Come True: A Chain Story

I feel for you I have gone though the same kind of thing only I am Bisexual and I was leaning toward all gay I found myself drawn to cock and a mans ass maybe its was because my wife quit having sex with me and wanting another man cock lol a younger man Im not sure Butt luckely we stayed together and worked though it some of it may have been because she had a girl friend lover when she was in high school and now we both face the fact I DO LOVE COCK TO

@2holer,
    *shaking my god damn head*
    Did you read the rules, sweetheart?

F.
    Last edited by Fresia; Feb 3, 2020 at 10:35 PM.

Did I just hear him correctly? Did Jack just say he was gay?? Jack is gay?
    I heard each word but I couldn't make sense of all the words in a sentence.
    And as I'm trying to make sense of it all I find myself staring into his eyes....his gorgeous doe brown eyes. Shit! Why am I staring??
    I'm making it awkward and this is the last thing I want to do is make my buddy feel awkward in what has to be one of the most courageous things he has ever done.
    My inner voice is telling me to say something! Say something! Do something!

My mind is racing....our eyes are still locked in a stare.....I swallow hard. What will I say?? What will I do??
    My right hand clenches my fingers and thumb into a ball...I slowly raise my balled up hand to the top of his head.....I gently bump my hand on his head twice...I hear myself say.."Knock, knock...WHAT?...JACK LIKES COCK??"

So I am thinking what next. Do I tell him. Should I just lean in and kiss him. This is the make or break moment I have waited for my whole adult life. I am so turned on I feel my heart beating out of my chest. My hands are sweaty my mouth is dry. Oh no I feel it. The blood flows straight to my groin . I feel myself Swell. Now what do I do?

I decide to play it cool. Jack have a seat. Let me grab you a beer. So I sit next to him. I'm hoping he sees my increasingly throbbing bulge. Jack what makes you think you're gay? I've seen some of hot women you've fucked. What gives?

Sorry, I gave the thread up. Feel free to continue it.