Register

I am a bi married cocksucker and dresser since I can remember, wife knows nothing

and also deep in the closet, wife knows nothing about it! Any others who enjoy it too?

Re: I am a bi married cocksucker and dresser since I can remember, wife knows nothi

I'm deep in closet but not cross-dresser...did like to wear pantyhose though...but would be too hard to get into cross-dressing and keep my cover

Re: I am a bi married cocksucker and dresser since I can remember, wife knows nothi

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    I'm deep in closet but not cross-dresser...did like to wear pantyhose though...but would be too hard to get into cross-dressing and keep my cover
    totally understand! I can only crossdress a few times a year when my wife leaves to visit relatives myself. But the desire is always there to do so! But, sucking another man,s cock is something I crave and am totally comfortable with. Have done it since I can remember, a dirty, slutty secret pleasure!

Gong to change the order up a little: Married for nearly 50 years, grew up with the 'nylon gene' and wore nylons/pantyhose occasionally & mostly discreetly since I was very young. Confessed to my wife back in the 70s that I liked to wear them, but still only did that in private.

After retiring in 2007, we started to explore other areas of sexuality, which led to two things: 1) my being more open about wearing women's lingerie. 2) I developed an interest in M-M intimate activities and sucking cock, aka my version of 'bisexuality'.

In the past couple of years, my desires to dress and have more frequent & intense experiences with other males has increased, and I've also shared these feelings with my wife, who has been understanding and gracious, giving me a 'hall pass' to explore these areas further. I particularly want to become more of a crossdresser, fully dressing to express the most feminine version possible of myself, mainly to share with men who appreciate CDs and to have 'gurl time' with others who enjoy those activities.

On my most recent birthday, my wife gave me a very personal gift, which filled me with joy. I've long wished that she'd give me something feminine as a show of support for my eccentricities. She came through, gifting me with a nice lace thong panty, some thigh-high stockings and a lacy stretch lace body suit.

I'm a lucky guy/gurl! So glad that my wife is so open-minded and that I don't have to sneak around and feel guilty about loving these things.

wow that's love! not every women would take a guy's crossressing that serious. but ur wife understands u like it & u like guys too & supports all of it

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    i feel the same

i want to fuck u call me 304 278 9258

I am very open minded! I am also a Widowed, and a Bisexual Male. Over the pass few years, my own desires to Cross Dress, is much more frequent and I now wear my own matching panties, bra and a camisole mostly 24/7. I particularly want to become more, of a Cross Dresser, fully dressing, to express the most feminine version, possible of myself, mainly to share with other open minded men, who may also share some common interests and we could appreciate each other desires, to Cross Dresser and to enjoy some good "Gurl Time' together, with other open minded men that may enjoy, some pleasurable activities together including exploring some mutual Oral pleasures as we desire. Did I mentioned, that I am also, a Cock Lover and often I do enjoy a nice load of warm cum to swallow!
    I have long wished, that that there was a regular local, Group of "Gurls", willing to meet up with together, on a regular basis. We could all enjoy, Dressing and Playing together, in our own feminine Lingerie and support each others sexual interests. Meaning that I do love my cock and other gurls cocks, covered in feminine Lingerie, as Cross Dressing together!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

I am a married closeted cock sucker. Cross dressing interests me to the point I would like to wear a caftan with nothing else on but a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    I am a married closeted cock sucker. Cross dressing interests me to the point I would like to wear a caftan with nothing else on but a smile.
    I had a cute and very obviously gay Turk making me try on caftans in his shop inIstanbul once. It was only later it occurred to me how wearing only that would be very,very sexy.

I too am a married crossdresser, sitting here dressed right now checking the forum and feeling nice. wife has no idea, the feel of nice panties is so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LingerieandLace View Post
    I am very open minded! I am also a Widowed, and a Bisexual Male. Over the pass few years, my own desires to Cross Dress, is much more frequent and I now wear my own matching panties, bra and a camisole mostly 24/7. I particularly want to become more, of a Cross Dresser, fully dressing, to express the most feminine version, possible of myself, mainly to share with other open minded men, who may also share some common interests and we could appreciate each other desires, to Cross Dresser and to enjoy some good "Gurl Time' together, with other open minded men that may enjoy, some pleasurable activities together including exploring some mutual Oral pleasures as we desire. Did I mentioned, that I am also, a Cock Lover and often I do enjoy a nice load of warm cum to swallow!
    I have long wished, that that there was a regular local, Group of "Gurls", willing to meet up with together, on a regular basis. We could all enjoy, Dressing and Playing together, in our own feminine Lingerie and support each others sexual interests. Meaning that I do love my cock and other gurls cocks, covered in feminine Lingerie, as Cross Dressing together!
    That sounds totally dreamy. Exactly my fantasy.

me too but not in closet. wife knows check my album

hows this. btw i need new breast forms these are oldClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 56.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	54439Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 54.jpg 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	54440

Quote Originally Posted by mr bill View Post
    hows this. btw i need new breast forms these are oldClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 56.jpg 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	54439Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 54.jpg 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	54440
    Fucking hot! Women's jewelry is a major turn on for me, wearing it and seeing it on others. Very nice

Yep in the same boat kinda.